I want you to go to your mistress and tell her!
我明白他的意思
I think I know what she means!
现在 中尉 –对
Now, Herr Leutnant? -Now!
请进
Come in.
我知道你会来
I knew you would come.
亲爱的 我
Darling, I am…
战术
Tactics!
噢 你这个傻瓜
Oh, you fool!
中尉 你的房♥间里有很多信件
There’s a heap of letters in your room, Herr Leutnant.
从德国各地来的
Mmm! -From all over Germany!
有带香水味的吗 –有的中尉先生
Any of them perfumed? -Yes, Herr Leutnant.
有一封从斯图加特来的
There’s one from Stuttgart!
到结尾 她说 –什么
Towards the end, she says… -Yes?
中尉先生
Herr Leutnant.
啊 你好 眼镜蛇 柏林之行怎样
Ah! Hello, Cobra! How was Berlin?
很高兴 威利 给你带了礼物
Hectic! Brought you a present, Willi!
纪念品
Souvenir!
你真好
Kind of you! -??
我怀疑是不是我们的口味相同
I doubt if our tastes coincide!
噢 但确实是 杯子
Oh, but they do! Glasses?
多谢
Thank you!
干杯
Prosit.
干杯
Prosit.
棒极了
Excellent!
这是哪年的
What year is this?
嗯
Uh!
1903年的
1903!
我们已经受够你了 你在这 可我们必须要忍♥受
We’ve tolerated you here because we’ve had to!
某一天 史达卡
One of these days, Stachel…
我或许该叫你布鲁阁下了
or should I call you Bluno?
某一天我会考虑相当恭敬的握你的手
One of these days, I’m going to shake you up! Considerably!
我很乐意 威利
It will give me pleasure, Willi!
我很期待
I’ll look forward to it!
我在想 你是不是有你自以为是的那么好
I wonder if you’re as good as you think you are!
也或者在床上
In or out of bed!
如何 奥托
Well, Otto?
几千辆卡车载着军队
Thousands of trucks carrying troops!
我飞过了他们两里长的队伍
I flew over two miles of them!
这将是一场持续的空中硬仗
And it’s continuous,like the anti-aircraft fire!
新的替补人员刚刚已经到达
Uh, the new replacements! They just arrived!
他们才经过一半训练课程
They’re only half-trained!
我要大家明天全部都要飞上天 包括替补人员
I want every man in the air tomorrow, including replacements!
简而言之 我们的进攻已经被迫停止
To sum up, then, our offensive has come to a standstill!
大量的敌人正在组织反扑
A massive enemy counterattack is developing!
美国人也派兵进入了战区
The Americans are pouring men into the battle area!
我们的部队压力很大
Our army is hard-pressed!
我们的空中实力悬殊
We are outnumbered in the air…
我们的侦察机在报告之前被击落
and our observation planes are shot down before they can report.
最高指挥官紧急下令
High command urgently wants information.
今天我将率领中队
Today, I shall lead the squadron!
佯攻圣贾·斯汀 实际目标是英国巡逻队
On a decoy mission to SaintJust to divert British patrols!
同时 掩护35中队来的侦察机
Meanwhile, an observation plane from Squadron 35!
拍下亚眠地区的侦查图片
Will attempt a photographic reconnaissance of the area around Amiens!
我要你们两架飞机 近距离护航
I want two of you to provide close escort.
史达卡
Stachel!
好的
All right!
在3区上空 8:00会合
Rendezvous at 0800 hours over sector three!
你们驾驶两架飞机 自己保重
You’ll fly the two triplanes. Take care of them.
他们可能是我们改变战场态势的最后希望
They are the last ones we are likely to get!
还有问题吗
Questions?
好的 各位
All right, gentlemen!
史达卡
Stachel!
你在医院碰见我妻子了吗
Did you meet my wife at the hospital?
是的 上尉 –她还好吗
Yes, Herr Hauptmann -Was she all right?
他很好 上尉同志
She is well Herr Hauptmann.
谢谢 祝好运
Thank you! Good luck!
威利呢
Where’s Willi?
他死了
He’s dead.
他飞太低了
He was flying too low.
撞上树了
He hit the trees!
他怎么了 –他撞到树上了
What happened? -He hit the trees!
我就着陆了 但我已无能为力
I landed! There wasn’t anything I could do!
他比你要优秀
He was a better man than you!
但 他死了
Well, he’s dead!
那是你期望的 –是
Is that your test? -Yes!
也是他期望的 –你什么意思
And that was his test too! -What do you mean?
上尉
Herr Hauptmann!
侦察机报告 9区两架英国飞机击落
Air observation report two British planes down in sector nine!
威利不是死的一无所值
Willi didn’t die for nothing!
很高兴听到 卡尔
I’m glad of that, Karl!
我可以告诉大家
We can tell the family!
他们会为他自豪的
They’ll be proud of him!
你们为什么认为是他击落的
What makes you think he shot them down?
你是说是你击落的
You mean they’re yours?
你凭什么说不是 –那是为何
Why do you think they’re not? -Well, are they?
威利自杀一样的 想把我逼到地面上去代替他
Willi killed himself trying to fly me into the ground and went in instead!
那我要问这两架飞机 到底是你还是威利击落的
I’m asking you if those two planes are yours or Willi’s!
好了 他们是我击落的 是我
All right, they’re mine! They belong to me!
史达卡
Stachel.
我刚看了你的武器
I’ve just read your armorer’s report.
你的机♥枪♥被卡住了 你只打了40发子弹
Your guns were jammed! You only fired 40 rounds!
40发
Forty rounds?
两架3-2型飞机
Two three-second bursts!
你的枪法 不错嘛
Is your marksmanship that good?
是的
Yes!
我还没确定这两个胜利 史达卡
I’m not confirming these two victories, Stachel!
但我会把你令人吃惊的好枪法 向空军师令部报告
But I will report your astonishing marksmanship to air headquarters!
鸣枪队 右转
Firing party, right wheel.
前进
Firing party…
停
halt.
向左转
Left turn!
收枪
Order arms!
奥托 将军告诉你 他看了你写给司令部的报告
Otto, the general has asked me to tell you he’s seen your report to headquarters!
那两架史达卡声明击落的飞机 已经确定
The two victories claimed by Stachel are to be confirmed!
将军认为你也许 呃
The general feels you are inclined to be, uh!
对你的军官有点偏见
Prejudiced against this officer!
我希望这房♥子的主人 和他看上去一样特别亲爱的
I hope the owner of this place is as discrete as he looks, darling!
他活该 我对他已经足够了
He should be! I paid him enough!
怎么了 –没什么
What’s the matter? -Nothing!
很糟糕 是吗
It’s that bad, is it?
你必须做出选择 为个女人
You’ll have to decide which you prefer… this or women!
为何不能同时拥有
Why can’t I have both?
你全身湿透了
You’re soaked through!
你应该照顾好自己
You should take better care of yourself!
你有兴趣
Are you interested?
是的
Yes!
你不相信吗 –当然
Don’t you believe that? -Certainly!
你对威利也感兴趣
But you were interested in Willi too!
告诉我
Tell me!
在今天♥葬♥礼上 你有何感觉
How did you feel! Today at the funeral?
哈
Hmm!
你知道
You know!
他从不接受 我和他之间的平等
He never did accept me as his equal!
包括在床上
In or out of bed!
你比他出色 亲爱的
You’re deliciously crude, darling!
你在消遣我
Hmm! You amuse me!
我
I?
像你这样的人
People like you!
我 –贵族 威利
Oh, me? -The count, Willi!
害怕开玩笑
Amuse or shock?
我说过是玩笑