He’s wounded, isn’t he? -Yes, Herr General.
哼 值得一提的伤
Hmm! A mentionable wound?
在手臂上
In the arm!
好 这个士兵被打中的位置正好
Good! The people like soldiers to be shot in the right places!
命令史达卡到柏林特殊医院治疗
Order Stachel to Berlin for special hospital treatment!
我要你们保证我们的报纸 给予全力的报道宣扬
I want you to ensure that all our newspapers give full prominence!
这位勇士的事迹
To this! Gallant episode!
要照相 尽一切的努力
Photographs! Everything!
是 将军
Yes, Herr General.
是的
Yes!
我想让元帅看看我的这种方式
I think I can get the field marshal to see things my way!
走不走运
With luck!

Stop!
用你们的专业行话讲
So what you’re telling me behind your jargon!
这个飞机不稳定
Is that this machine is unstable!
正是 元帅阁下
Exactly! Herr Field Marshal!
我们最少还需要三个多月的设计才能完善
We require at least three more months to perfect the design!
那个时候 可能战败了
By then, the war may well be lost!
弗兰兹 你还有什么要对专家说的
Well, Franz, what more have you to say to the experts?
如果你允许 赫尔元帅
With your permission,Herr Field Marshal!
我想介绍我自己的一名专家
I would like to produce an expert of my own!
史达卡
Stachel!
史达卡 我们受益与你的飞行经验
We would like the benefit of your experience, Stachel.
你今早看了万·维奇特的报导了吧
You’ll have read in this morning’s papers about Von Richthofen!
这位是备受关注的飞行员 史达卡中尉
This is the pilot concerned… Leutnant Bruno Stachel!
这边
This way!
新的单翼机
The new monoplane!
和我们听说的一样快
Is it as fast as we’ve heard?
更快
Faster!
手动操纵杆呢
What about its maneuverability?
只有一个机翼 可以承受压力吗
Only one wing… will it take the stress?
目前它比任何的飞机都先进
It will out-turn any Allied plane present in the air!
它将和任何盟军飞机对抗
It could even turn the tide of the air war!
那我们一定要用它
Then we must have it!
如果我告诉你这些人相信 我们匆忙将它投产
What would your reaction be if I told you that these gentlemen believe!
就会让你们飞行员冒险 你会怎么想
That there will be risks for you pilots if we hurry it into production now?
我们已经习惯冒险了 将军
Well, we’re used to risks, Herr General.
再多一点也无所谓
One more wouldn’t make any difference!
史达卡中尉
Hmm! -Leutnant Stachel!
告诉我
Tell me!
你认为你的想法 代表所有飞行员吗
Do you think that your opinion would be shared by your comrades?
我敢肯定 元帅阁下
I am certain of it, Herr Field Marshal!
让我再看看它
Let me see it again!
护士
Nurse!
护士 护士快来
Nurse! Nurse, come quickly.
来吧 中尉
Come along, Herr Leutnant.
海德曼护士 这是史达卡中尉
Frau Heidemann, Leutnant Stachel!
是的 我记得你
Yes! I remember you!
我只有几分钟时间 –不会太久的
I’m due back in a few minutes! -It won’t take long!
你的夹克 中尉 还有衬衫
The jacket, please, Herr Leutnant. And your shirt!
海德曼 这些鲜花
Frau Heidemann! Those flowers, please!
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you!
坐下 中尉
Sit down, Herr Leutnant.
打不起
Excuse me, please!
好极了
Mm-hmm! Excellent!
我看见外边还有很多事情等你
I saw how busy you were outside!
是的 –不好意思
Yes! -I’m sorry!
来吧 各位
Come along, gentlemen.
一个个来
Along here!
现在 海德曼如果你愿意
Now, Frau Heidemann, if you please!
示范一下 比如这样
It is just this one pose, hmm?
你照相要干什么
What are you going to put under the picture?
中队长官的妻子 受伤的英雄 —是的
“Squadron commander’s wife nurses wounded hero”? -Yes!
来吧
Please!
很好
Oh, very good!
现在再靠近点
Now move a little closer.
谢谢 现在别动了
Thank you! Now! Hold still!
演戏结束了 是的 将军
The playacting is over? -Yes, Herr General.
我们已经完成了
We have finished!
亲爱的艾芙
Elfi, my dear!
你发现时机多好 大大有助于我们
How good of you to have found time to come and help us!
这可是命令 将军
It was an order, Herr General, wasn’t it?
当然
Of course!
是一场很重要的表演
It was a very important piece of playacting!
我明白
I see!
那么 史达卡。明天早上你就大大出名了
Well, Stachel, by morning, you’ll be quite famous!
你的感觉如何
How do you feel about that?
很幸运 将军
Lucky, Herr General. -Hmm.
明天你就回你的飞行中队
Tomorrow, you will be making your way back to your squadron!
今晚我妻子要你一起共进晚餐
And tonight, my wife would like you to dine with her!
她人太好了 将军
That’s! very kind of her, Herr General.
根本不是 他仰慕英雄
Not at all! She likes heroes!
八点
8:00!
上校 你那时还没有说服我
You don’t convince me for one moment, Colonel!
中尉我可以问下你 你是不是因为羡慕鸟儿
Herr Leutnant, may I ask you, please,do you envy the birds?
可能让你惊奇 将军
It may surprise you,General, to know!
那就是为什么让人想上天飞翔
Is that what makes men want to fly…
是喜欢鸟儿吗 –我是军事学校正式学生
jealousy of the birds? -That I’m a serious student of military strategy!
不 女士 我不赞成
No, Baroness, I am not really surprised!
我不确定羡慕鸟儿就是我要飞行的理由
Jealousy of the birds! I’ve never heard it put better!
中尉 关于鸟儿
Herr Leutnant, about the birds.
晚安
Good night! -Good night!
晚安 最成功的派对
Good night! A most successful party!
绝对的精彩
Absolutely wonderful!
祝福你凯蒂 晚安
Bless you, Kaeti! -Good night!
汉斯
Hans!
那是什么
What’s that?
像是鼓声 夫人
It sounds like a drum, Countess!
晚上好
Good evening! -Hmm!
这是我今晚第一次
As this is my first opportunity!
有机会与你交谈 我重复一遍
Of speaking to you tonight,I’ll repeat it!
晚上好
Good evening!
你也是晚上好 忠诚的家庭仆人
And good evening to you, too,good and faithful family servant!
早上好
Good morning!
那么晚了 我一定在你演说时睡着了
That late? I must have fallen asleep during your speech!
汉斯 来些酒
Hans, some wine for the musician!
白色的
White!
我想我可能也会说
Well, I suppose I might as well say it!
说什么
Say what?
你很漂亮
You’re beautiful!
你也是
So are you! -Hmm!
将军去哪了
And where is Herr General?
你丈夫
Your husband!
他不会担心我的
Oh, he doesn’t worry about me!
不担心
He doesn’t? Hmm!
他应该
Well, he should!
现在他和万·何夫人在一起
By now, he’s with the Countess von Hoehlen…
我吃饭时右边的那个
on my right at dinner!
他们一起玩”战争”游戏
They play war games together!
这些游戏要持续到早上是吗
These games go on until morning?
通常是的
Sometimes!
我丈夫觉得她们很吸引人
My husband finds them very absorbing!
作为一名将军应尽的职责
It’s a very heavy responsibility being a general.
要看你们的战术有多好
That depends how good you are at tactics!
中尉
Herr Leutnant.
你的酒 中尉先生
Your wine, Herr Leutnant
谢谢 中尉
Thank you, Herr Leutnant.
我今天真的很累
It has been a long day!
汉斯 –是的中尉先生
Hans! -Yes, Herr Leutnant?
我要去见你的夫人 告诉她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!