是的
Yes, do!
我恐怕没有香槟了
I’m afraid I’m out of champagne!
无论什么都行 -松子酒
Then whatever you have! -Schnapps!
嗯 不好喝
Mmm! Horrible!
但很刺♥激♥
But quite stimulating!
眼镜蛇 你很贴切
So that’s you… Cobra!
眼镜蛇 -威里是这么形容你的
“Cobra”? -Yes! That’s what Willi calls you!
他跟你讲过我
Has he been talking about me to you?
我问他的
I asked!
他说你非常的 呃 冷静
He says you’re quite, uh, deadly!
有点很致命的安静
In sort of a quiet way!
他很懂得浪漫
He’s a romantic!
你却不 -不
And you’re not! -No!
不
No!
今晚是个家庭好时光
Tonight is a! Family affair!
你怕了吗 -不
Are you shocked? -No!
你明白我丈夫是个很文明的人 -嗯
You see, my husband is a very civilized man! -Mmm!
我们是好朋友
And we are great friends!
一个很明事理的好朋友
It must be nice to have an understanding friend!
喔 是的
Oh, yes, it is!
威利肯定等不及了
Willi must be getting impatient!
要我叫他吗
Shall I announce you?
去吧
Please do!
谢谢
Thank you!
开火
Fire!
开火
Fire!
来吧 往前冲 小伙子们
Come on, lads! This is it!
跟我冲
Follow me!
他们又来了
Here they come again!
快点 各位 快赶上
Come on, boys! Come on now!
史达卡 8架
油的压力还是太低了
The oil pressure’s still too low!
你把它全漏了
That’s all you’ll get out of her!
是不是昨天造成的
She wasn’t made yesterday!
那你认为是何时
Oh, is that what it is?
过几天就会好些的 中尉先生
You’ll feel better in a few days, Herr Leutnant.
我们占领了巴帕尔 -巴帕尔
We’ve taken Bapaume! -Bapaume!
巴帕尔
Bapaume!
那就是说我们逼近巴黎了
It means we’re closer to Paris!
多谢
Thank you!
中尉先生 我来接你回中队
Herr Leutnant, I’m here to take you back to the squadron!
在这里 中尉
In there, Herr Leutnant.
我们有什么庆祝
What are we celebrating?
当然是你活了下来 你的第十次胜利
Your survival, of course,and your tenth victory!
你的动作真快 史达卡
You’re moving up fast Stachel!
真快
Too fast?
疼吗
Does it hurt?
是的
Yes!
那么最好开一瓶
Then I’d better open the bottle!
告诉我
Tell me, uh…
你还从来没有遭受过
never having suffered it personally…
像这 被人击落的感觉怎样
what does it feel like to be! Shot down?
我宁愿你自己去感觉
I’d rather you found that out for yourself!
干杯
Prosit.
知道吗 当你被宣告
You know, I… I was quite pleased at first…
失踪时 我还高兴了一阵
when you were posted missing, I mean!
多谢
Thank you!
只是 所有一切 太突然
Oh, it was just that, uh, all of a sudden!
这一场战争 看上去有点平静
The war seemed a bit more! Peaceful!
然后 很奇怪的事情 我有种失落的感觉
And then… this is the odd thing… I had a sense of loss!
我很感动 –不 不 说真的
I’m touched! -No, no! Uh, seriously!
我认为我此生得到一切太容易了
I suppose I’ve had everything in my life too easy!
我都有点懒散了
I’m inclined to be lazy!
我必须有一个挑战 我需要有个很难打败的人
I have to have a challenge! I need someone around me who is,uh!
在我身边
Hard to beat!
你就是那个人
And you fulfill that role!
伯爵夫人如何 –伯爵夫人
How’s the countess? -The countess?
哦
Mmm! -Oh!
你的准阿姨
Your aunt by marriage!
她好吗 –我想是的
Is she well? -I think so!
我想你已经知道了
I should have thought you’d have known!
是的 她告诉我 那晚进错了你的房♥间
Oh, yes! She told me about coming into your room that night!
我知道你迟早要提起
I knew you’d have to bring it up sooner or later!
夫人
The countess!
这是个很好的话题
There’s a fascinating subject!
我知道你在某些方面 会很有悟性
I believe you have aspirations in that direction, Stachel!
你应该忘了它们
You should forget them!
我尽力
I’ll try!
但如果有可能的话
But if the impossible happens!
我请你喝一瓶香槟
I’ll buy you a bottle of champagne!
行吗
Will you?
1903年酿造的
It’s vintage 1903!
你会发现很难得到
You’ll find it! Hard to get!
1903 我记得
1903? I’ll remember that!
多谢你的香槟
Thanks for the champagne!
这该死的傻子今天差点被杀了
That’s the damn fool that almost got me killed today!
我相信他是我的一个老友
I believe he’s a friend of mine!
你为什么不和他见见面
Why don’t you take it up with him?
希望下次多点时间见面
I hope it’ll be a longer visit next time!
当然了 史达卡
Yes, of course! Stachel!
我可以介绍
May I introduce!
保罗·万·维奇特 (他照片里的偶像)
The Baron von Richthofen!
很荣幸 先生
It is an honor, Herr Rittmeister.
我也很高兴
And I’m very grateful! Hmm!
又是1903年的
1903 again!
威利 你总是没变
You’ll never change, Willi!
我愿与你共享威利的香槟
I’d like to have some of Willi’s champagne with you!
但我要回我的中队了
But I must get back to my squadron!
我很高兴看到你没有
I’m glad to see you haven’t had to pay!
因为我而差点付出性命
Too high a price for my life!
我只是失去了一架旧飞机 先生
I only lost an old Pfalz, Herr Rittmeister.
可能我现在会有架更棒的
Perhaps now I’ll get a better plane!
噢 是的 你会的
Oh, yes, you will!
我的中队将装备新的单色飞机
My squadron is going to be equipped with the new monoplane!
柏林很早前就答应的
Berlin’s been promising so long!
我不明白 先生
I don’t understand, Herr Rittmeister.
他要你加入他的中队 史达卡
The baron wants you to join his squadron, Stachel!
我不反对
I have no objection!
你认为如何
Well, what do you think?
我被你的请求 感到受宠若惊 先生
I am! Very flattered by your offer, Herr Rittmeister.
谢谢
Thank you!
但我宁愿在这儿证明我自己
But I’d prefer to prove myself here!
我明白
Oh, I see!
我敬佩你的忠诚
Well, I admire loyalty!
你们幸运有这样的飞行员
You’re lucky to have this fellow, Otto!
启动
Switches on!
多谢
Thank you!
霍帕
Holbach!
再帮我拿万·维奇特的报道来
Bring me that report from Von Richthofen again!
是 将军
Yes, Herr General.
你有没有擦过马靴
You’re not shoeing a horse!
出去
Get out!
将军
Herr General.
史达卡
Stachel!
我想让他立刻来柏林
I want him brought to Berlin immediately!
是将军 有什么困难吗
Yes, Herr General.-There is some difficulty?
我不知道你到想了没有
I don’t know what you have in mind!
正是我军进攻的非常时期
But with the offensive at its height!
怎么说 必须得有个很好的借口
There’d have to be some legitimate excuse!
命令他从前线回来
To order him from the front.
他受伤了 不是吗 –是的将军