这不会太久的
They won’t be here long!
当我们进攻开始
When our offensive starts…
好运 法比亚 –好的 上尉
Good luck, Fabian! -Herr Hauptmann.
什么
What is it?
史达卡 在法比亚左边飞行
Stachel! Fly on Fabian’s left!
在他后边一点点
And a little behind him!
看他的信♥号♥♥ -是 上尉同志
And watch for his signals! -Yes, Herr Hauptmann.
别紧张 打掉气球就直接回来
And relax! Get the balloon and come straight back!
你会发现 很漂亮的气球
You’ll find balloons burn beautifully!
启动
Switches on!
军区观察团吗 11飞行团副官
Is that army observation? Adjutant, Squadron 11 here.
我们有个飞行员说一架E5战斗机在5区被击落
One of our pilots claims an SE5 shot down in sector five!
是的 -你可以证实吗
Yes! -Can you confirm, please?
是的 大约7点钟
Yes, about, uh, 07:00 hours!
可能是法比亚紧急着陆 我不知道
Perhaps Fabian made a forced landing! -I don’t know!
什么 5区 我们防区边线内
Yes? Sector five, on our side of the line!
你确定 好
You did? Fine!
继续
Go on! Uh…
在半空
In midair?
你看到爆♥炸♥了 -没有
Did yours explode? -No!
是 我们有一个飞行员失踪了
Yes, we do have a pilot missing!
恐怕会是他 -问他
That will be him, I’m afraid! -Ask him!
多谢 再见
Thanks! Good-bye!
但只有法比亚 他再没出来
But… -Only Fabian! He never got out!
没有E5机 -但有人看到我们的E5机落下
No SE5! -But somebody must have seen my SE5 go down!
不必了
Not necessarily!
时有发生的
It often happens!
无法证实或证明
No confirmation, no claim!
这是常事 -但我看见他被我击落的
That’s a squadron rule! -But I saw it! It was a kill!
我知道 有你对国家的这份忠诚 已经很满足了
Then you have the deep satisfaction of knowing you have served the fatherland!
就掉在这儿 我们的防区
It went down here… our side of the line!
为什么军区不去找找
Why couldn’t the army look for it?
他们还有其他的事情去做
They have other things to do!
一定会有人看见的
Somebody must have seen it!
法比亚可能看见了
Fabian might have seen it!
罗普下士 -中尉
Corporal Rupp! -Herr Leutnant.
我们去5区搜寻 去骑你的摩托车
We’re going to search sector five! Get your motorcycle!
但是 中尉先生 –给你五分钟
But, Herr Leutnant… -Be at the mess in five minutes!
回营地吗 中尉
Back to the mess, Herr Leutnant?
不 我去那边林子找找
No! I’m going to search that wood over there!
你已经去过了 先生 –什么
You already have, Herr Leutnant. -What?
你一个小时前已搜过那林子了
You searched that wood an hour ago!
我们再去搜索一遍
Well, we’re going to search it again!
怎么了 你狙击手的枪子
What’s the matter, Rupp? Too close to the guns for you?
谢谢了 下士 -我很荣幸 中尉先生
Thank you, Corporal! -It’s been a pleasure, Herr Leutnant.
你已经搜索完了 我想 你徒劳了
You have finished your wild goose chase, I hope!
是 海德曼上尉 -什么也没找到
Yes, Herr Hauptmann. -Found nothing, huh?
没有
No!
如果每个在法国的飞行员 在任务后
If every pilot were to go careering around France!
都去找未经证实的飞机
Looking for unconfirmed aircraft!
就没有空军留下了
There’d be no air force left!
罗普下士也有更重要的工作要做
And Corporal Rupp has more important things to do!
明白吗 –是 海德曼
Do you understand? -Yes, Herr Hauptmann.
军队未证实就未证实 就是这个结果
Unconfirmed by army means unconfirmed, and that’s final!
晚安 史达卡
Good night, Stachel!
史达卡
Stachel!
来和我们一起
Come and join us!
我再来一杯 威利
I’ll get the next one, Willi!
来杯白兰地 -香槟 中尉
Brandy, please! -Champagne, Herr Leutnant.
威利今天击落第20架飞机
Willi got his 20th kill today!
它将被授予蓝色勋章
He’s being awarded the Blue Max!
我见你今天不顺心
I see you’ve had a hard day!
一次未被证实的击落 以前从未发生过
No one’s ever done that before about an unconfirmed kill!
很新奇 你一定太匆忙了
Quite novel! You must be in a hurry!
敬你的蓝色勋章
To your Blue Max!
蓝色勋章 -威利
Blue Max! -Willi!
我认为你没有过未被证实的击落飞机史
I don’t suppose you’ve ever had an unconfirmed kill!
哦 我有过 有过3次
Oh, but I have! I’ve had, uh, three!
那你击落了23架
Then you’ve shot down 23!

No!
20架
Twenty!
还有 史达卡
By the way, Stachel!
给人印象深的是
There’s an impression around that!
你太在意你那架未经证实的飞机
You care more about your unconfirmed kill!
甚至超过法比亚的死讯
Than you do about Fabian’s death!
也许我曾是步兵原因
Perhaps it’s force of habit!
在战壕里 我们都不能埋葬战死者
In the trenches,we couldn’t even bury the dead!
因为人太多
There were too many of them!
我从来没有时间
I’ve never had the time!
更不用说 来谈论一杯香槟
To discuss them over a glass of champagne!
别介怀了 史达卡
Well, never mind, Stachel!
敬你没被证实的胜利
To your unconfirmed victory!
下次 你会有目击者的
Next time, you must have witnesses!
敬目击者
Witnesses! -Witnesses!
晚上好 各位
Good evening, gentlemen! -Good evening.
下周配对飞行
Pairings for next week’s sorties!
我们安排 –我和贝克一起飞
Let’s have them, please! -I’ll fly with Becker!
哈勒与布朗 –我和林达夫
Heller and Braun! -I’ll fly with Lindorf!
万克林和我射击地面炮
Von Klinger and I will do the ground strafe!
好 谁和史达卡一起
Good! Who’ll fly with Stachel?
我和史达卡
I’ll fly with Stachel!
他把他俘了回来
He’s… He’s bringing her in!
这个人死了 中尉
This one is dead, Herr Leutnant.
轻点 轻点 快叫担架 快
Easy, easy! -Bring a stretcher! Quick! Quick!
快离开 快
Get over there! -Quickly!
怎么回事 史达卡
What happened, Stachel?
那个僚机手 他要向我开火
The observer, he was going to open fire!
那么 我认为他要么很勇敢
Then we are to assume he was either very brave!
要么就很愚蠢
Or very foolish!
证明吧
Confirmed!
这个世界是很残酷的 上尉先生 你自己说的
It’s a cruel world, Herr Hauptmann. You said so yourself!
威利
Willi!
威利 我看过你报告 到底发生什么事了
I’ve read your report, Willi! What really happened?
正如我说的 那个僚机射手要开枪
As I said, Otto, the observer made a move for his gun!
所以 史达卡就击落了它
So Stachel shot him down!
你们之间互相帮助
You wish to stand by a comrade!
我很感激 –我的报告就是我亲眼所见
I appreciate that! -What I reported is what I saw!
我们是德国♥军♥官 我们打着这场与骑士之间的战争
We are German officers! We’ll fight this war with chivalry!
你我都同样明白 -当然
You know that as well as I do! -Of course!
那个机♥枪♥手瞎了 你知道吗
The observer was blinded! Did you know that?
不 可能是史达卡在空中开火的时候打瞎的
No! It could have happened when Stachel opened fire over the airfield!
可能是 -我不知道
But did it? -I don’t know!
当他第一次未经证实 你就知道史达卡行为有多过激
You know how Stachel behaved when his first claim was disallowed!
如果他无情的击落一个无助的敌人
If he shot down a helpless enemy in cold blood!
那样在我的中队是不可容忍♥的
It’s something I won’t tolerate in my squadron!
我同意 事情还有些疑问
All right, I agree! There is some measure of doubt!
但是我没有理由改写报告
But I have no reason to change my report!
好了 威利
All right, Willi!
这次事情就算了 就到此为止
The incident is closed, officially anyway!
大家都在吗
Is everyone here?
所有人都在等史达卡中尉 海德曼
All except Leutnant Stachel, Herr Hauptmann.
叫人通知他 这里有仪式
Someone inform him this is a parade!
命令他也要参加
He is ordered to attend!
我们要向亡灵致意
We’re about to honor your dead!
我明白
So I see!
你不来吗
Well, aren’t you coming?
是命令
It’s an order!
什么
Why?
因为是我们长官下的令
Because our commanding officer has made it one!
史达卡 他相信骑士教条
He believes in chivalry, Stachel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!