戴雷 这样你就可以回到马赛之中
This could put you back in the action, huh, Dailey?
不要这样说 你知道我从来没喜欢过赛马
Don’t try to get hard with me. You know, Neville…
我需要参加这次的比赛
I need this race.
我很需要这样 你做得到的
I need it bad, and you can do it.
你会吗
Huh? Will you do it?
如果小孩都能骑到这样
If that horse goes like that with a kid…
那真的骑师会有这样的结果 比赛呢
what will he do with a real rider like Macorello? The race!
孩子干得好 你真有勇气
Nice going, kid. You got guts.
我曾说过旋风和突击者是世界上最快的马匹
You heard me say that Cyclone and Sun Raider are the fastest horses today.
我现在反悔了 因为我见到一匹马
Well, I’ve seen another horse…
单独在晚上奔驰
that defies the imagination, that runs like a demon possessed…
速度是巢湖你想象之外
at night, alone, at speeds beyond belief.
他从来没参加过比赛 不知从何处而来
He’s never won a race, but I say he could be…
但是它会是赛马史上最轰动的事情
the greatest sensation in racing history.
所以我要求
So I challenge the owners…
旋风和突击者的主人在即将比赛的场地
of Cyclone and Sun Raider to meet this mystery horse…
与神秘之马一较高低 这不是开玩笑
in their upcoming match race. This isn’t a joke, folks.
神秘之马是真的存在 我以名誉保证
This mystery horse is real. I’ll stake my reputation on it.
这里是 嗨 嗨 吉姆尼维尔从伯蒙特为你报导
This is hey, hey! Jim Neville from Belmont.
你认识真正有名的骑师吗
Do you know any good jockeys? Real good, famous jockeys?
认识很多像冰人 乔治渥夫
There’s a lot of them. George Wolf, the Iceman.
冰人 他们只是这样称呼他
“Iceman”? That’s just what they call him.
乔治渥夫 他们在报纸上称他为冰人
Georgie Wolf. They call him in the newspapers “the Iceman”…
因为他在马上非常的安静
because he sits chilly on a horse.
意思是他坐在上面 他可以等 他研究马匹
That means he sits there, and he can wait. He’s studying a horse.
他边骑边研究
He’s up there riding…
他知道该怎么做
going on with him, know what I mean?
他上马后又开始研究马
He’s sitting up there going on…
一直在研究
just studying him.
一直在研究
Just studying him.
当他开始行动时 他说
Then, when it’s time to make his move, he’ll say…
冰人来了
“Ah! Here comes the Iceman.”

Hmm.
妈 你要我除草或洗完
Mom, do you want me to mow the lawn…
或干其它的事吗
or wash the dishes or something?
当然好
Sure. Yeah.
你为何不整理床 把这里收干净
Why don’t you make all the beds and vacuum in here too?
妈 你看了这个没有 是什么
Mom, have you read this? -What is it?
这是在讲神秘之马的事情
Oh, this is more about that mystery horse, isn’t it?
孩子
Boy!
记得去年他们
Remember last year when they were giving away…
提到铝钢笔的事
aluminum ballpoint pens for this
黑神驹就是神秘之马
The Black is the mystery horse.
这个真惊人
…the lengths they will go to get people…
他们要安排一场跑马比赛
to go to a horse race.
而我要去骑
And I’m gonna ride him.
我去开
I’ll get it!
艾立克 你说什么
What did you say? Wait,Alec.
再等一下 你说什么 再说一遍
Alec, wait one more second. Say that again.
黑神驹就是神秘之马 而我要骑它去比赛
The Black is the mystery horse, and I’m going to ride him.
艾立克 你那匹不是神秘之马
That is not the mystery horse.
就算他是 你也不能骑它
And even if he were, you’re not going to ride him.
这是个秘密 我会尽快的告诉你
It was a secret. I told you as soon as I could.
你不能对我有任何秘密
You’re not supposed to keep secrets from your mother.
有人在门口
Someone’s at the door.
我知道
I know!
雷森太太
Mrs. Ramsey Oh!
黑神驹就是神秘之马
The Black is the mystery horse…
而你要骑它去比赛
and you’re going to ride him in a race.
好了
Oh, well.
好了
Well, well, well!
这真是个好时机
Isn’t this just fascinating timing?
你们两个和那匹马到底发生了什么事
What’s been going on between you guys and that horse?
我有权利知道
I’d like to know. I have a right.
我猜你就是在跟艾立克讲这个
I guess you’ve been talking to Alec.
我是要讲 你愿意告诉我吗
I have been trying to! Would you like to tell me something about this?
我很乐意 请进吧
I’d be happy to. Come in, please!
这 嗯 很
Well, it’s, uh, quite a…
说来话长 雷森太太
quite a long story, Mrs. Ramsey.
我相信是这样 但是你一定是在开玩笑
I’m sure, but you’ve got to be kidding.
以为我会让他去比赛
You think I’m going to let him ride in a race?
我的儿子会死在马赛之中
My son could gel’ killed in a horse race!
我想你太夸张了
I think you could be exaggerating a little.
我不夸张 不要骗我 戴雷先生
I’m not exaggerating. Don’t lie to me, Mr. Dailey.
你要他冒这生命危险 我不会 雷森太太
You’re willing to risk his life? I’m not! Mrs. Ramsey
我已失去了丈夫 我不要再失去儿子
I’ve lost a husband, and I’m not’ going to lose a son.
我不会做任何会伤害他的事
I wouldn’t hurt that boy for anything in the world.
你到底灌输了什么观念给他
What kind of dreams are you filling up his head with?
只是一场比赛
It’s much more than just a race.
你儿子已经在心中决定了
Your son has his heart set on it.
再见 戴雷先生
Good-bye, Mr. Dailey.
再见 戴雷先生
Good-bye, Mrs. Ramsey.
艾立克 我不能让你这么做
Alec, I can’t let you do it.
我不会让你去赛马 太夸张了
I can’t let you ride in that horse race. it’s ridiculous.
对不起
I’m sorry.
那是什么
What is that?
亚力山大大帝的爱马
Alexander the Great’s horse.
爸给我的
Dad gave it to me.
就在那次暴风雨前
Just before the storm.
它提醒我
It reminds me of…
和黑神驹的事
the Black and me.
亚力山的父亲给他的
Alexander’s father gave it to him…
在他死之前
before he died.
我掉到水里
I was in the water.
我无法呼吸
I couldn’t breathe.
那时好暗
It was dark, and…

I…
我不停的叫爸爸 但是
I yelled out for Dad, but
我往上看
I looked up…
只有黑神驹在
and there was the Black…
我就抓住它
and I grabbed on to him.
它救了你一命 对不对
He saved your life, didn’t he?
我要怎么办
What am I going to do?
我必须要去骑
I gotta ride.
好吧 艾立克
Okay, Alec.
尼维尔要公开比赛
That Neville would do anything for publicity, huh?
我打赌神秘之马不会出现
I’ll bet the mystery horse don’t even show.
你看这个 我可以打败它
No one can beat him. I’ll beat him.
我听说曼度萨要来
I heard Mendoza’s gonna come in.
谁会错过呢
Who’s missing from the room?
可以轻易的打败它 对 谁要骑它
That beats him right there. Who rides him, I wonder.
他要穿那个去哪里
Where’d that guy get them silks at?
他是要去参加万圣节 真的是
I oaks like he’s ready for Halloween.
一号♥骑师 上去
Rider number one up.
一号♥ 先生 要加两磅
Number one, sir. Number one, add two pounds.
懂吗 乔治
Got that, George?
二号♥骑师
Rider number two now.
谢谢
Thank you.
三号♥骑师
Rider number three.
三号♥ 三号♥
Number three?
我看起来如何
How do I look?
三号♥ 快点
Number three, please.
我想他不会来的 根本是个笑话
I don’t think he’s gonna show. It’s been a joke.
三号♥骑师
Rider number three!

Well!
神秘之马的骑师
The mystery rider.
到秤上
Hop on the scale.
他根本骑不了两里 不可能 太小了
He won’t be strong enough to go two miles. No way. Too small.
请到秤上 他是在秤上
Rider on the scale, please. He’s on the scale, sir.
他在秤上
He’s on the scale?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!