这是一大堆
That’s a whole lot.
不可能发生的事情
Can’t be everything.
你有没有没看到黑神驹
Oh, you lost a black horse.
是的 是的 你见过它吗
Yeah, yeah! Have you seen him?
你知道在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
你有没有没看到黑神驹
Didn’t you tell me you saw a black stallion?
它怎么说
Well, what did he say?
它说 不很远
He says, “Well, not very far from here.”
过了农场
Just past the dairy…
有一个黑色的谷仓
there’s a big black barn.
然后你看到一堆削瘦的树
Then you see a long bunch of skinny trees…
你绕过去
as you walk along.
再朝你右边的晨星走
And then you go night b y a morning star…
再朝你右边的晨星走 一直走
And you keep following that star…
看到一大♥片♥草地就停下来听
and see a large patch of green grass.
然后你停止 然后你听
Then you stop, and then you listen…
很快就可以看到你想找的东西
and pretty soon you see just what you been Iookin’ for.
黑神驹
Black?
啊
Aah!
黑神驹 你的
Black, it’s you!
你好吗 我就知道是你
You okay? I knew it was you!
你以为你在那里干什么
What do you think you’re doing over there, sonny?
我在找我的马
I’m getting my horse!
你是个大肥贼
And you’re a big fat thief!
没有人是贼 你就是
Nobody’s a thief. You are!
我说 没有人是贼
I said nobody’s a thief!
你以为你在叫谁是贼 这是我的地盘
Who do you think you’re calling a thief? This is my place…
我觉得那是我的马
and I’m thinking that that’s my horse.
不 它是我的
No ho ho! He’s mine.
不要激动 孩子
Hold on,son.
你等等
Wait a minute. You hold on there.
你要怎么办呢
Now,what are you gonna do here,buddy?
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
不要紧张
Easy,easy.
也许他是你的
Well, maybe he is yours.
但是我花了一整晚
But you know I spent all last night…
才抓到这匹野马
trying to catch this wild horse here? Huh?
花了我一整晚
All night I spent.
你运气好 是我抓到它而不是警♥察♥
You’re just lucky I got him instead of the police.
懂吗
Hear me?
它踢伤了收垃圾的
He kicked a garbageman?
它真有一套
Yeah. He’s something, all right.
你吃早餐了吗
Hey, did you have any breakfast?
亨利
Henfy…
我想它喜欢在这里
I think he likes it out here.
试过养牛 没有用
Tried cows. That didn’t work.
每天早上5点要挤奶
5:00 in the morning.
养鸡
Chickens.
他们快把我逼疯了
They just about drove me nuts, those chickens.
如果你把这里清干净
Look, if you clean this stall up in here real good…
然后你把他安置好 我可以让你养它
and you get it fit for him, I could let you have it.
太多红色的牌
Red cards, red cards. I’ve got too many red cards.
黑神驹跑得快吗
Henry, is the Black fast?
它很快
He’s fast.
快到可以去比赛吗
Fast enough to be a racehorse?
黑神驹是属于沙漠马
Alec, that Black is a desert horse.
它当然是算很快
He’s fast, all right. Sure he’s fast.
但是它没有任何证明文件
But he hasn’t got any papers.
不管快不快 我想他们不会让它去比赛
Fast or not, I don’t think they’d ever let him run.
我能问你一个问题吗
Henry, can I ask you a question?
当然可以
Sure.
你为何不继续从事训练工作
Why did you stop training?
我累了
I got tired.
你有想过
Do you think you’ll ever…
再试一次吗
“Y it again?
当然有
Sure I do.
当然
Sure.
是工作嘛
It’s work.
值得一试
Worth it. Worth it, though.
孩子稳住它 你站在圈圈的中♥央♥
Hold on to him good, son! Stay in the center!
让它跑另外一个方向
Turn him around the other way.
让它绕圈跑
The other way, son. Bring him in and turn him around.
驾 驾 驾
Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!
这个礼拜的马赛毫无疑问
It comes as no surprise that again this week…
又是西部火红的突击者
both Sun Raider, the fiery red stallion from the west…
与东部亮灰色旋风对决
and Cyclone, the sleek gray from the east…
轻松的赢得比赛
have won their races with ease,
胜利成为它们的家常便饭
and they have won with monotonous regularity.
但是 嗨 嗨
But. hey, hey!
让我们来观赏两个冠军的竞争
let’s see these two champions run head to head…
也许马迷可以欣赏到世界争霸战
and perhaps horse fans would be treated to the match race of the century.
这里是 嗨 嗨
This is hey,hey!
吉姆尼维尔从伯蒙特为你报道
Jim Neville from Belmont.
要这样看 不是这样看
Looking this way. Not this way, down on the ground.
看着前面
Looking straight ahead. That’s right.
驾 驾
Hyah!Hyah!
你要看什么东西来 从手臂下面看
To see what’s coming in back, look under your arm.
不是从肩膀往后看 这里
Not over your shoulder. Down under here. See in here?
看下面发生什么事
See what’s going on down there all around you.
你可以踢它快跑
And you can scoot and boot, understand?
你要保持平衡
Then you’ve got your balance.
你登上马镫 膝盖夹紧
Keep your knees in close when putting your stirrups on.
检查你的骑座
Check down underneath here too.
让你坐的舒服
Get that leather out of your way.
收到下面去
Pull it back in there underneath…
让你的膝盖可以 这里不要有东西
so that your knees got nothing in the way.
现在你起来
Okay, now you’re up.
感觉一下脚上的感觉怎样
Feel that in your legs? Hmm?
有感到脚被拉住
Feel it pulling on your legs back here? Uh huh.
看着前面的路
Okay. Look ahead down the lane.
不 你不需要上下动
No, you don’tjump straight up and down.
尽量保持身体的不动
Just try and keep your body as still as possible.
它会带动你 跟着它的节拍
He’ll be moving, see. He’ll be making that rhythm.
你就跟着它的节拍
Just go on with him.
不要在它身上跳
No, you don’t have to pump him.
让它保持向前直走
Just kind of go straight ahead with him,huh?
就好像你在丢东西
No,like you’re throwing it away.Like this.
没错就这样
Throw it away. That’s right.
丢东西
Throw it away.
当马要出闸门时
When a horse starts out of that gate…
你一定要记住
you’ve got to remember this:
记住 你不能让它吓到自己
You don’t want him to outbreak you.
你懂吗 马匹准备好要开始
You know what that means? That horse starts to settle.
他们很快的打开闸门
They open that gate wham!
有些马♥会♥突然地跑就完了
like that, and some of them just scat whap!
你不能这样 你要拉紧缰绳
So you grab a handful of mane…
在开始前准备好 就不会吓到你了
just before he says “go,” so he don’t outbreak you.
因为他们开闸门时 你并不是坐着
Because they open that gate, and you’ll just be sitting in midair.
你懂吗
Understand?
黑神驹铁定会吓到你 对
This Black can outbreak you. Right.
它绝对会这样
He can move right on out there.
艾立克
You know, Alec…
秘密
secrecy
这是重点
that’s the key word.
是 好的
Yeah. Okay.
不要只说 好 你懂我在说什么吗
Don’t just say “okay.” Know what I’m talking about.
这是秘密
It’s a secret.
你和我 我们之间的秘密
You and me, we have a secret.
听着 我们只是热身下
Listen to me. We’ll make this a real easy workout.
你懂吗 好 让它习惯这个地方
All right. Get him used to this place.