盯住他们 – 你好 马斯先生
Watch ’em. – Hello, Mr. Mars.
你这个两面派 – 我让你坐下的
You double-cross– – I told you to sit down.
别把她牵连进来
And leave her out of it.
她好的很呢 艾迪
She’s all right, Eddie.
她一直在与你做交易
She made a deal with you and she kept it.
她什么都没告诉我
She didn’t tell me a thing
只说是她杀的里根 但是我不相信
except that she killed Regan. But I didn’t believe that.
里根死了 对吧 但不是她干的
Regan’s dead, all right, but she didn’t do it.
是卡门 不是吗?到底怎么回事 艾迪?
It was Carmen, wasn’t it? How did it happen, Eddie?
你的意思是她没有?- 我在问你怎么回事
You mean she didn’t – I asked you how it happened.
卡门喜欢里根 – 但他喜欢你老婆
Well, Carmen liked Regan, but – He liked your wife.
他拒绝了卡门
And he said no to Carmen.
当别人这么说的时候 她就会发狂
She gets mad when anybody says that.
我亲眼见到过
I’ve seen her that way.
接着说 – 她真病得不轻
Go on. – She was pretty high.
而事后她什么也不记得
By the time it was over, she couldn’t remember much about it.
我也见过她那样
Yeah, I’ve seen her that way, too.
然后你就藏起了尸体
Then you hid the body and started
你无法证明这一点
You can’t prove that
即便我只能向自己证明 对你同样不利
It’ll be just as bad for you if I prove it to myself.
然后你开始勒索卢莱德夫人
Then you started to blackmail Mrs. Rutledge
告诉她卡门做了些什么事
by telling her what Carmen had done.
你怎么向她证明卡门做了那件事
How did you prove to her that Carmen had done it?
证明给我看
Go ahead, prove it to me.
你见过卡门疯了时的样子吗?
You’ve seen Carmen when she’s that way.
是的 我见过 你见过吗?
Sure I have. Have you?
你假想一下 – 你怎么知道?
Well, how do you suppose – Why didn’t you know
那天你进来时 你跟我说什么来着?
when you walked in here that day? Tell me that.
你很聪明 但我一直在等这个机会
You’re pretty smart, Eddie, but I’ve been waiting for this one.
你要做什么?
What are you going to do about it?
我说过 你很聪明
I told you you were smart!
你没带枪就来了
You walked in here without a gun.
你坐在这里 什么都会同意的
You were going to sit there and agree to everything
如你现在
just like you’re doing now.
如果我是站在外面的 情况就不一样了
When I went out that door, things were going to be different.
外面那些家伙 就会这么对着我的
That’s what those boys are doing out there.
现在可不同 埃迪 因为我先到一步
Everything’s changed now, Eddie, because I got here first.
好了 天使 趴在地上
All right, angel, get down on the floor.
别激动 马洛
Don’t get excited, Marlowe.
如果有事发生
If anything happens in here,
如果有枪声 你就
if there’s any shooting, you’re just
你认为会发生什么?
What do you think’s going to happen now?
你的手下会怎么想?
Now what’re your boys gonna think?
他们会对第一个走到门外的人怎么做?
What’ll they do to the first one that goes out that door?
会是谁呢 你还是我?
Who is it gonna be, Eddie, you or me?
马洛 – 你小心这个
Now look, Marlowe– – You look at this.
怎么 你以前没见过枪吗?
What’s the matter, haven’t you ever seen a gun before?
你想让我数到三么?
What do you want me to do,
就像电影里那样吗?
count three like they do in the movies?
这正是卡诺对小琼斯说的话
That’s what Canino said to little Jonesy.
别做傻事
Now don’t go crazy.
琼斯怎么也比你好
And Jonesy took it better than you’re taking it.
这是一 埃迪 – 不要 马洛 不要
That’s one, Eddie. – Don’t, Marlowe, don’t. Don’t!
二 埃迪
That’s two, Eddie.
别开枪 是我 马斯
Don’t shoot, it’s me, Mars
喂?
Yeah?
伯尼吗?我是马洛
Bernie, this is Marlowe.
我为你找到了更多线索
I’ve got some more red points for you.
这次是谁啊?
Who is it this time?
埃迪马斯 他的手下杀了他
Eddie Mars. His boys got him.
更重要的是 他杀了里根
There’s more to it than that. He killed Regan.
见面再告诉你
I’ll tell you about it when I see you.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
老地方 劳文街
The same place of Laverne Terrace.
你最好快来救我出去
You’d better come up and get me out of here.
你自己小心 他们可能还在外边
And watch yourself. They may still be outside.
我马上去
Right away.
他很快就到 – 你要去哪儿
It won’t take him long. – What are you going to
等一下 让我说完
Wait, let me do the talking, angel.
我不知道我会告诉他什么
I don’t know yet what I’m gonna tell him,
但会非常接近事实
but it’ll be pretty close to the truth.
你必须将卡门送走 离麻烦远点
You’ll have to send Carmen away, from a lot of things.
这种地方有很多
They have places for that.
也许他们会治好她 有过这种先例
Maybe they can cure her. It’s been done before.
里根的事 我们会告诉你父亲的
And we’ll have to tell your father about Regan,
我想他能承受的住
I think he can take it.
你忘了一件事 我
You’ve forgotten one thing, me.
你怎么了?
What’s wrong with you?
没有什么你不能处理的
Nothing you can’t fix.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!