一个遥控杀人犯
a killer by remote control.
他伪装得很好
He’s anything that looks good to him.
所有的漏洞都用钱摆平
Anything with money pinned to it. Anything rotten. He’d
你看见他时 不妨问问
Ask him when you see him.
好了 她走了
Well, I got rid of her.
她很好 我喜欢
She’s okay. I like her.
你喜欢的人太多了
You like too many people.
不要紧的 天使 这些水味道不错
Never mind, angel. The water feels good.
我想知道 你愿不愿意像她那样为一个男人做事
I wonder if you’d do what she did for a man.
我也想知道
I was wondering that myself.
现在 只能等卡诺回来了
There’s nothing to do but wait for Canino to come back.
他并不知道我在另一个房♥间
He doesn’t know I was in the other room.
你知道他在知道真♥相♥之后 会做什么吗?
You know what he’ll do when he finds out, don’t you?
他会打爆我的头
He’ll beat my teeth out
把我踢倒在地 呻♥吟♥不止
and then kick me in the stomach for mumbling.
那还只是开始 可不会好看
Well, that’ll be just a start. It won’t be pretty to watch
请不要那样说
Please don’t talk like that.
你早就应该去墨西哥 – 请别说了
You should have gone to Mexico. – Stop, please.
你走不了的 是吧?
Then you couldn’t gone, could you?
边检人员会知道你单独出境
The border patrol would have checked you through alone.
会有太多人看见你没有与里根在一起
Too many people would have seen you without Regan.
与她来这里会安全得多
It was much safer to come here with her.
尤其对埃迪马斯来说
Much safer, especially for Eddie Mars.
如果我放你走 你能离开并置身事外吗?
Will you get out of this and stay out if I let you go?
不行
No.
把这东西从我嘴里拿走好吗?
Take this thing out of my mouth, will you?
很棒
Ah, that’s better.
找把小刀割断这些绳子
Get a knife and cut these ropes.
小心你的手指
Watch your fingers.
不要对着你的手指割
Don’t cut towards your hand.
谁有手铐的钥匙
Who’s got the key to these handcuffs?
我想附近应该没有枪
I don’t suppose there’s a gun around here?
这些家伙回来得真快
Well, the boys made a fast trip.
你要怎么做?
What can you do?
我要置你于险境
Look, angel, I’m gonna leave you in a tough spot.
我不会有事的 – 我怎么离开这里?
That’s all right with me. – How do I get out of here?
这道门通向一条侧廊
That door leads onto a side porch.
我一离开 你就慢慢数到20
All right, as soon as I’ve gone, you count to 20 slowly
然后奋力尖叫 – 我会的
and then scream your head off. – I will.
好吧 开始数
All right, start counting.
快去 亚特 – 现在 我
Get going, Art. – Now, look, I
听到我的话了吗
You heard what I said.
在那里 车轮后面
There! There! Behind the wheel!
在这里 卡诺
Over here, Canine.
找到了
Here.
看来就是钥匙
That looks like the key.
我们只好用这辆车了
We’ll have to take his car.
这儿离最近的电♥话♥有多远?
How far is it from back there to the nearest telephone?
离利塔大约8到10英里 干嘛?
About eight or 10 miles to Realito. Why?
当马斯的妻子修我的车时
When Eddie Mars’ wife gets my car fixed
就会发现出了什么事
and he finds out what happened,
那会有很多麻烦
there’ll be plenty of trouble.
你就会惹上和我一样多的麻烦
You’ll be in it just as much as I will.
我不介意 只要你在身旁
I don’t mind, as long as you’re around.
我还没机会说声谢谢
I didn’t have a chance to thank you
谢谢你刚才做的一切
for what you did back there.
你做得很好 非常好!
You looked good, awful good.
我不知道他们做了那么多坏事
I didn’t know they made ’em like that anymore.
我想我爱上你了
I guess I’m in love with you.
你会和我一起去警局吗?
Will you go to the police with me?
我不能 – 为什么不?
I can’t. – Why not?
如果我告诉你我杀了肖恩里根 你会怎样?
What if I told you I killed Shawn Regan?
你会告诉警♥察♥吗?
Will you tell the police that?
我会的 如果是你带我去的
I will if you take me there.
我正在去的路上
I’m not going to.
听着 天使 我累了
Look, angel, I’m tired.
我下巴受伤了 肋骨也疼
My jaw hurts and my ribs ache.
刚才我还杀了个人
I killed a man back there,
并且在一个无辜的人被杀时 袖手旁观
and I had to stand by while a harmless little guy was killed.
我不会说出事情的全部
Do you think I could tell ’em all that happened
因为盖格试图引诱卡门
because Geiger tried to throw a loop over Carmen?
如果我都说了 马上会有很多警♥察♥拥到你们家
If I tell them that, they’ll swarm over your house so fast
你的家人会苦不堪言
that every closet you or your family have been in for the last six years
接下来的六年里 警♥察♥会形成习惯
will look like a police convention.
他们会问同样的问题
They’ll all ask the same question.
肖恩里根在哪里?
“Where’s Shawn Regan?”
为什么马斯把他的妻子藏在外面
Why did Eddie Mars hide his wife out to
假装她与里根逃跑了?
make it look like she ran off with Regan?
你为什么藏在那里?
“Why did you hide out there?”
你在玩火
You’re playing with dynamite.
如果我告诉你 – 别再问了
If I could tell you… – Don’t ask any more questions.
我不会再问你怎样陷进去的
I’m not even gonna ask you how you got into this mess.
我会问埃迪·马斯 如果我能尽快赶到那里
I’m goin’ to ask Eddie Mars if I can get there quick enough.
你为什么那样做?
Why are you doing that?
我想我爱上你了
I guess I’m in love with you.

Hello?
请马斯先生接电♥话♥ – 我就是
Hello, let me talk to Mr. Mars. – This is Mars.
你好 艾迪
Oh, hello, Eddie.
我是马洛 – 马洛?
This is Marlowe. – Marlowe?
是我马洛 他留下了什么?
Yeah, Marlowe, or what’s left of him.
卡诺是个不错的小伙子
That Canino’s a pretty good boy.
你很难再找到这么出色的了
You’ll have trouble getting another as good.
怎么了 埃迪 你不能说话吗?
What’s the matter, Eddie, can’t you talk?
你现在在哪里?
Where are you talking from?
我在利塔 大概卡诺也在这里打过电♥话♥
I’m in Realito, maybe the same place Canino called from.
可是现在 卡诺换成我了
Only now, it’s me that’s calling.
我想见见你
I want to see you.
你为什么不去警♥察♥局
Why don’t you go to the police?
你为什么不去?我刚杀了你最得力的手下
Why don’t you go to the police? I just killed your best boy.
你到底想不想见我?- 见
Now, do you want to see me or don’t you? – Yeah.
好吧 在哪里?
All right. Where?
奥林斯怎么样?
How about going to Los Olindas?
奥林斯太远了 为什么不在你的公♥寓♥?
Oh, Los Olindas’ too far. Not your apartment, either.
在我的房♥子里如何?
How about that house of mine?
你的房♥子?你是说盖格住过的那个?
Your house? You mean the one that Geiger lived in?
对的
Yeah.
好吧 什么时候?- 你来定
All right. When? – That’s up to you.
我去那里要花多长时间?- 大概40分钟
How long will it take me to get there? – About 40 minutes.
我会尽快到达
I’ll be there just as quick as I can.
搞定 – 你有一个可怕的机会
That worked. – You’re taking an awful chance.
他十分钟内会到这里来
He’ll be here in 10 minutes.
你去确认后门是锁着的
Go through there and make sure that back door is locked,
拉上所有窗帘 我去把车处理掉
then close all these curtains, I’ll get rid of the car.
你现在也发抖了
You’re the one who’s shaking now.
我很害怕 甜心
I’m scared, angel.
我也痛心
I’m sore, too.
马斯已经超过我了 超得远远的
Mars has been ahead of me all the way. Way ahead.
如果这个时候我不对付他
If I don’t get the jump on him this time,
我们就会任人宰割
we’re cooked.
他们来了
Here they are.
好了 看好后路
Well, watch the back.
一旦看到有人靠近 你就像以前一样大喊
If you see anybody coming, yell like you did before.
天使 – 怎么啦?
Angel… – What is it?
窗帘 别让它晃
Curtain. Stop it swinging.
我先到了 埃迪 放下剪刀
I got here first, Eddie. Put those scissors down.
放下
Put ’em down.
转过身去
Turn around.
到那边去
Over there.
坐下
Sit down.
后面有两个人 在树旁边
Phil, there’s two men out in back behind some trees.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!