看看我的收藏 70年代后期发行过一张唱片
Look in my LP’s. They released one album in the late ’70s.
类似电子流行音乐
Their music is sort of a techno pop.
-他在假扮诱骗者 -好吧 是啊
-So he’s pretending to be the abductor? -Well, yeah.
看吧 杰弗里 你也不会绑♥架♥一个熟悉的人
Look, Jeffrey, you don’t really kidnap someone you’re acquainted with.
绑♥架♥就不能
The whole idea is that the hostage can’t be able to
让人♥质♥在释放后指认自己
identify you after you’ve let them go.
我知道
Well, I know that.
那家伙到底在抽哪根筋 他是谁
What the fuck is with this guy? Who is he?
诺克斯·哈灵顿 录像艺术师
Knox Harrington, the video artist.
那么钱在奥利那里
So, Uli has the money.
其实不是
Well, no, not exactly.
这个非常复杂 玛迪
This is a very complicated case, Maude.
很多曲折
You know, a lot of ins, a lot of outs,
诸如此类的事物
a lot of what-have-yous
很多让我困惑的事情
and a lot of strands to keep in my head, man.
很多酷哥困惑的事情
You know, a lot of strands in the old Duder’s head.

Hello?
如果钱不在奥利那里 那么会在谁手上
If Uli doesn’t have it, then who does?
是桑德拉
It’s Sandra about the Biennale.
我必须接听这个 你还有那医生的电♥话♥吗
Look. I have to take this. Do you still have that doctor’s number?
-不 真的 其实瘀伤也已经退了 -拜托 杰弗里
-No, really, it’s not even bruised anymore. -Oh, please, Jeffrey.
我不想对任何后遗症负责
I don’t want to be responsible for any delayed aftereffects.
[意大利语]
后遗症
Aftereffects?
[意大利语]
脱下你的短裤好吗 李波斯基先生
Could you slide your shorts down, Mr. Lebowski, please?
不 不必了 她打在我这里
No, no, man. She hit me right here.
我知道 脱下短裤好吗
I understand. Could you slide your shorts down, please?
他住在北好莱坞拉德弗德路
He lives in North Hollywood on Radford,
在那间进进出出汉堡包店附近
near the In-N-Out Burger.
不对啊 进进出出汉堡包店在卡姆罗斯
No, the In-N-Out Burger’s on Camrose.
-是汉堡包店附近 -那里的汉堡包很好吃啊 沃尔特
-Near the In-N-Out Burger. -Those are good burgers, Walter.
闭嘴 唐尼 那小孩在读九年级 酷哥
Shut the fuck up, Donny. The kid is in the ninth grade, Dude.
他父亲是…你准备好听了吗
And his father is… Are you ready for this?
一个叫迪比·塞勒斯的作家
His father is Arthur Digby Sellers.
那他妈是什么人
Who the fuck is that?
-迪比·塞勒斯是谁 -是谁…
-Who the fuck is Arthur Digby Sellers? -Who the…
听说过一个叫”烙印”的节目吗 酷哥
Have you ever heard of a little show called Branded, Dude?
我知道…
Yes, yes, I…
只有一个人 可以生存的那个
“All but one man died there at Bitter Creek.”
我知道那该死的秀 沃尔特 那又怎样了
I know the fucking show, Walter. So what?
那个该死的迪比·塞勒斯 写了156章 酷哥
Fucking Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes, Dude.
连续剧啊
The bulk of the series.
-不是个容易对付的家伙 -是啊
-Not exactly a lightweight. -No.
而他的儿子是个笨笨
And yet his son is a fucking dunce.
我们要到他家里
Anyway, we’ll go there after the what-have-you.
那孩子应该很容易对付的
We’ll brace the kid. Should be a pushover.
我们要到进进出出汉堡包店附近啊
We’ll be near the ln-N-Out Burger.
给我闭嘴 唐尼
Shut the fuck up, Donny!
我们要对那孩子逼供 应该很容易对付
We’ll go out there, we’ll brace the kid. He should be a pushover.
我们要夺回那该死的一百万
We’ll get that fucking million dollars back,
如果他还没花光的话
if he hasn’t spent it already.
整整一百万啊
A million fucking clams.
-是啊 我们就要到…-进进出出汉堡包店了
-And, yes, we’ll be near the… -In-N-Out.
-嘘 嘘 -吃些汉堡包 喝几杯啤酒 说几个笑话
-Shh! Shh! -Some burgers, some beers. A few laughs.
我们的麻烦就要结束了 酷哥
Our fucking troubles are over, Dude.
该死的
Oh, fuck me, man.
那孩子已经把钱花光了
That kid’s already spent all the money, man.
就那辆新车 还远着呢 酷哥
New Vette? Hardly, Dude.
起码还剩下90多万 看他买♥♥了什么配件
I’d say he still has $060,000, $070,000 left, depending on the options.
在车里等着 唐尼
Wait in the car, Donny.
谁 皮拉尔是吗
Yes? Pilar?
我是沃尔特 这是我的助手杰弗里
My name is Walter Sobchak. This is my associate, Jeffrey Lebowski.
我们是来找兰尼的
We came to talk about little Larry.
-可以进来吗 -可以
-May we come in? -Yes, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
就是他 酷哥
That’s him, Dude.
你好 先生
And a good day to you, sir!
请坐
Sit down, please.
兰尼 那位先生来了
Larry, sweetie, the man is here!
他…他还在写作吗
Is he… Does he still write?
不 没有 他有健康问题
Oh, no, no. He has health problems.
我想说的是…
Sir, I just want to say
我们…个人来说都是你的…
that we’re both, on a personal level,
庞大的粉丝团里的人之一
really enormous fans.
“烙印” 尤其是前面的章节
Branded, especially the early episodes,
对我们很有启发
was truly a source of inspiration.
亲爱的 过来坐 这男人是个警♥察♥
Sweetie, sit down. This man is the police.
不 女士
Oh, no, ma’am.
我们不想给人警♥察♥的印象
We didn’t want to give the impression that we were police, exactly.
我们不希望报♥警♥
We’re hoping it won’t be necessary to call the police.
但这取决于小兰尼
But that’s up to little Larry here.
对吗 兰尼
Isn’t it, Larry?
这是你的作业吗 兰尼
Is this your homework, Larry?
-这是你的作业吗 兰尼 -听着 孩子
-Is this your homework, Larry? -Look, man, it…
酷哥 这是你的作业吗 兰尼
Dude. Please? Is this your homework, Larry?
问他关于车子的事情
Just ask him about the car, man.
这是你的吗 这是你的作业吗 兰尼
Is this yours, Larry? Is this your homework, Larry?
外面的车是你的吗
Is that your car out front?
-这是你的作业吗 兰尼 -我们知道这是他的作业
-Is this your homework, Larry? -We know it’s his fucking homework!
钱在哪里 你这个臭小子
Where’s the fucking money, you little brat?
兰尼…你听说过越战的事情吗
Look, Larry, have you ever heard of Vietnam?
-看在上帝的份上 沃尔特 -你真让人头痛
-For Christ’s sake, Walter. -You are entering a world of pain, son.
我们知道这是你的作业 你偷了我们的车
We know that this is your homework. We know that you stole the car.
-还有那些钱 -还有那些钱
-And the fucking money. -And the fucking money!
我们知道这是你的作业
And we know that this is your homework!
我们要切掉你的小♥弟♥弟♥ 兰尼
We’re gonna cut your dick off, Larry.
你快要了你♥爸♥爸的命了
You’re killing your father, Larry.
好了 这是没意义的
All right. This is pointless.
该用B计划了
Okay, time for Plan B.
你也许想看看外面 兰尼
You might want to watch out that front window, Larry.
这就是惹怒陌生人的后果
Son, this is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!
用语言讲不通是吧
A little language problem here.
那臭小子惹我发火
Little prick’s stonewalling me.
沃尔特
Walter.
你在干什么
What are you doing, man?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看吧 兰尼
Here you go, Larry.
看到了吗
You see what happens?
看到了吗 兰尼
You see what happens, Larry?
-看到了吗 -这下好了
-You see what happens? -Oh, great.
这就是惹怒陌生人的后果
This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, Larry.
看到吗 兰尼
This is what happens, Larry.
看到了吗 兰尼
You see what happens, Larry?
这就是惹怒陌生人的后果
You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
看到吗
This is what happens!
看到吗 兰尼
You see what happens, Larry?
看到吗 兰尼
You see what happens, Larry?
看见了吧 这就是惹怒陌生人的后果
Do you see what happens, Larry, when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
这就是后果 兰尼
This is what happens, Larry!
这就是后果 兰尼
This is what happens, Larry!
-我的车 我的宝贝 -这就是后果 兰尼
My car! My baby! This is what happens, Larry!
这就是后果
This is what happens when you fuck a stranger…
你在干什么 住手
What the fuck are you doing, man? Stop it!
我上周才买♥♥到这辆车的
Hey, man. I just bought that fucking car last week!
-对不起 -我要杀了你
-Whoa, whoa, whoa! I’m sorry! -I’m gonna fucking kill you!
-我上周才买♥♥到这辆车的 -别这样 老兄
-I just bought the fucking car last week! -Come on, man.
我要砸了你的车
I’ll kill your fucking car, man!
别 别 那不是他的车啊
No, no. Hey, hey, that’s not his! Hey!
-该死的 -哦不
-God damn it! -Whoa! Oh, no!
-去你的 -别呀
-Fuck you! Man. -No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!