根本就没什么钱
There never was any money.
老李波斯基给了我一个空箱子
The big Lebowski gave me an empty briefcase,
你们去找他算帐吧
so take it up with him, man.
是啊 我还要拿回我的内♥裤♥
And I would like my undies back.
他们要伤害我们吗 沃尔特
Are these guys gonna hurt us, Walter?
不 唐尼 他们都是懦夫
No, Donny. These men are cowards.
好
Okay!
那我们拿走你们身上的钱 这样就扯平了
So we takes the money you have on you, and we calls it even.
-去你的 -不 算了吧 沃尔特
-Fuck you. -Hey, no. Come on, Walter.
算了 小事化了吧
Come on, we’re ending this thing cheap, man.
-不 是我的东西就是我的 -算了吧 沃尔特
-No. What’s mine is mine. -No, come on, Walter.
-别耍花样 -好了 我有
-No funny stuff. -All right. All right.
-别耍花样 -我有4…差不多5块
-No funny stuff. -I got 4 bucks, almost 5.
-我有18块 -我的东西就是我的
-I got $1? -What’s mine is mine.
我们要拿走你们的钱
We fuck you up, man! We takes the money!
过来拿啊
Come and get it.
-我们要收拾你们 -做给我看啊 混♥蛋♥
-We fuck you up! -Show me what you got, nihilists.
-去你的 -沃尔特 算了 他有钢锯啊
-I fuck you! -Walter, come on. He’s got a sword.
有9只脚趾的女人的男朋友
Fucking dipshit with a nine-toed woman!
-去你的 去你的 -去你的
-I fuck you! Fuck you! -I fuck you!
-别紧张 -去你的
-Take it easy, man. -I fuck you!
-这里有4块 -去你的
-Take the $4. -I fuck you!
去你的
I fuck you!
我有一只保龄球
I’m gonna hit you with the fucking ball, man.
-白♥痴♥ -反犹的废物
-Hey, dickhead! -Anti-Semite.
我要杀了你 我要杀了你
I fuck you in the ass! I fuck you in the ass!
去你的 去你的
I fuck you! I fuck you!
去你的 去你的
I fuck you! I fuck you!
有人倒下了 酷哥
We got a man down, Dude!
天啊 他们开枪了
Oh, God. They shot him, man.
-他们没开 不 酷哥 -他们开枪射了唐尼
-He’s not shot. No, Dude. -Are you shot, Donny?
没有开枪
There weren’t any shots fired.
这是心脏病发 找救护兵 酷哥
It’s a heart attack. Call the medics, Dude.
我也想去 但我负伤了
I’d go myself, but I’m pumping blood, might pass out.
坚持住 伙计 你行的
Rest easy, good buddy. You’re doing fine.
救援就到了
We got help choppering in.
嗨 先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
-你们就是死者的亲属 -是的
-You are the bereaved? -Yeah, man.
我是弗朗西斯·杜纳里 很高兴见到你们
Francis Donnelly, pleased to meet you.
杰弗里·李波斯基 沃尔特·索布查克
Jeff Lebowski. Walter Sobchak.
应该是酷哥
The Dude actually is…
-什么 -没什么
-Excuse me? -Oh, nothing.
我知道你们要带走骨灰
Yes. I understand you’re taking away the remains?
是的
Yeah.
已经放进了骨灰罐
We have the urn.
这应该用信♥用♥卡♥结♥帐♥吧
I assume this is credit card?
是的
Yeah.
这是什么
What’s this?
骨灰罐的钱
Now, that’s for the urn.
没必要了 我们要将骨灰撒开
Don’t need it. We’re scattering the ashes.
好的 那么
Yes. So we were informed.
但是…我们必须用一个
However, we must, of course, transmit the remains to you
容器转交给你们
in a receptacle.
要180美金啊
That’s $180
这是我们最便宜的容器了
It is our most modestly priced receptacle.
-我们能否…-180美金
-Well, can’t we just… -$180?
最贵的可要3000呢
They range up to $3,000.
-我们…-可以租你们的吗
-We’re… -Can’t we just rent it from you, you know?
先生 这里是殡仪馆 不是租借的地方
Sir, this is a mortuary not a rental house.
我们只是要将骨灰撒开
We’re scattering the fucking ashes! Walter, Walter.
别当我们是傻瓜
Just because we’re bereaved doesn’t make us saps.
先生 请小声一点
Sir, please lower your voices.
你们有没有…其他东西给我们放骨灰的吗
Man, don’t you have, you know, something else we can put him in?
你知道
You know?
这是我们最便宜的容器了
That is our most modestly priced receptacle.
该死的
God damn it!
这附近有超♥市♥吗
Is there a Ralph’s around here?
唐尼是一个保龄球好手 也是一个好人
Donny was a good bowler and a good man.
他是我们的同伴
He was one of us.
一个热爱保龄的男人
He was a man who loved the outdoors and bowling.
他喜欢冲浪 热爱南加州的海滩
And as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California
从圣荷拉一直到普里斯莫
from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and up to Pismo.
他英年早逝
He died as so many young men of his generation, before his time.
真♥主♥ 以你的智慧 你带走了他
In your wisdom, Lord, you took him,
正如你带走了其他年轻人
as you took so many bright, flowering young men
在科沙 在兰多
at Khe Sanh, at Lan Doc,
还有北越的36♥4♥高地
at Hill 36♥4♥.
那些年轻人献出了生命
These young men gave their lives,
唐尼也如此
and so did Donny.
热爱保龄球的唐尼
Donny, who loved bowling.
唐尼·卡拉波索斯
And so,Theodore Donald Kerabatsos,
根据我们所想到的 你最后的愿望
in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been,
我们将你的骨灰
we commit your final mortal remains
投入太平洋的怀抱
to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean
这是你最喜爱的海洋
which you loved so well.
永别了 朋友
Good night, sweet prince.
该死的
Shit.
该死 酷哥 对不起
Oh, shit, Dude. I’m sorry.
-该死的大风 -去你的 沃尔特
-Goddamn wind. Fuck, god damn it, Walter!
-你这个混♥蛋♥ -酷哥 对不起
-You fucking asshole! -Shit, Dude. I’m sorry.
跟你一起什么事都倒透霉
Everything’s a fucking travesty with you, man!
对不起 那是意外
I’m sorry. It was an accident.
-那些越战的鬼话是什么 -酷哥 对不起
-What was that shit about Vietnam? -Dude, I’m sorry.
为什么所有事情都和越南拉上关系
What the fuck does anything have to do with Vietnam?
-酷哥 对不起 -你在说什么鬼话
-Dude, I’m sorry. -What the fuck are you talking about?
酷哥 对不起
Dude, I’m sorry.
你…
Fucking…
去你的 沃尔特
Fuck, Walter.
酷哥 别说了
Come on, Dude.
去你的
Hey, fuck it, man.
我们去打保龄吧
Let’s go bowling.
-2份苏打水 加里 -好的 祝你们明天好运
-Two oat sodas, Gary. -Right. Good luck tomorrow.
-好的 谢谢 -唐尼的事我很难过
-Yeah, thanks, man. -I was sorry to hear about Donny.
是啊
Oh, yeah. Well, you know,
世事难料 有时候你吃熊 有时候…
sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, you know…
你好
Hey, man.
-你好啊 酷哥 -我还想着能否再见到你
-How do you do, Dude? -I wondered if I’d see you again.
我没错过半决赛吧
I wouldn’t miss the semis.
-当然 -最近怎么了
-Oh, yeah? -How’s things been going?
就…还是那样 有起有伏
Well, you know, strikes and gutters, ups and downs.
-是啊 是这样的 -对啊
-Sure. I got you. -Yeah.
谢谢 加里
Thanks, Gary.
好了 我得回去了 保重
Well, take care, man. Gotta get back.
-好的 酷哥 放轻松 -好的
-Sure. Take it easy, Dude. -Oh, yeah.
我知道你会的
I know that you will.
当然了 没有什么酷哥迈不过的坎
Yeah. Well, the Dude abides.
沃尔特
Walter.
没有什么酷哥迈不过的坎
The Dude abides.
不知道你是否这样 但我从中得到安慰
I don’t know about you, but I take comfort in that.
看到酷哥一切如常
It’s good knowing he’s out there,
这让人很高兴
the Dude, taking her easy for all us sinners.
希望他能打进决赛
I sure hope he makes the finals.
将对手打个落花流水
Well, that about does her.Wraps her all up.
酷哥和沃尔特的状况似乎不错
Things seem to have worked out pretty good for the Dude and Walter.
这也是一个不错的故事 你说不是吗
And it was a pretty good story, don’t you think?
逗我笑弯了腰
Made me laugh to beat the band.
但也有泪
Parts anyway.
唐尼之死令我不忍♥
I didn’t like seeing Donny go.
但我知道…一个小李波斯基 就要出现了
But then I happen to know that there’s a little Lebowski on the way.
可悲的人类就是这样繁衍下去
I guess that’s the way the whole darned human comedy keeps perpetuating itself