其实没太多好说的
Well, not much to tell.
我曾经是休伦湖港口声明的创作者之一
I was one of the authors of the Port Huron Statement.
休伦湖港口声明的原本
The original Port Huron Statement.
不是那经过妥协的第二版本
Not the compromised second draft.
然后…
Then I…
你听说过西雅图七侠团体吗
You ever hear of the Seattle Seven?
那就是我
That was me.
还有另外6个人…
And there were six other guys.
后来做了一段时间音乐经理人
And then the music business, briefly.
-是吗 -是啊
-Oh? -Yeah.
金属乐队的经理人
Roadie for Metallica.
“速度之声”巡演
Speed of Sound tour.
一帮傻瓜
Bunch of assholes.
然后 做些这个 做些那个
And then, you know, little of this, little of that.
我的事业最近停滞了
My career’s slowed down a little lately.
你有什么消遣
What do you do for recreation?
通常是打保龄
Well, the usual.
和开车兜风
Bowl, drive around,
偶尔吃点迷幻药
the occasional acid flashback.
你的屋子怎么了
What happened to your house?
杰奇·特里赫姆将这里翻了一遍
Oh, Jackie Treehorn trashed the place.
他以为我有你父亲的钱
He thought I had your father’s money.
他在我不在这里的时候干的
He got me out of the way while he looked for it.
-要鸡尾酒吗 -不了 谢谢
-Cocktail? -No, thanks.
那不是我父亲的钱 是基金会的
It’s not my father’s money. It’s the foundation’s.
为什么他觉得你有呢 谁知道呢
Why did he think you have it? Who does?
那个中学生兰尼 真是个该死的臭小子
Oh, Larry Sellers, this high school kid. Real fucking brat.
这是一个非常复杂的案子 玛迪
You know, this is a very complicated case, Maude.
很多曲折
A lot of ins, a lot of outs.
不幸的是 我得坚持一个很严格的用药规则
You know, fortunately, I’m adhering to a pretty strict, drug regimen
不让自己放纵 你知道的
to keep my mind, you know, limber,
已经他妈的非常接近你父亲的钱了
and I’m very fucking close to your father’s money.
我一直在说那是基金会的钱
I keep telling you, it’s the foundation’s money.
我父亲没钱的
Father doesn’t have any.
你说什么 他很富有啊
What are you talking about? He’s fucking loaded.
不 那些是我母亲的遗产
No, no. The wealth is all Mother’s.
不 他是管理者…
No, he runs stuff.
我们的确让他管理其中一间公♥司♥
We did let him run one of the companies briefly,
-但他做得很不好 -不 你知道的
-but he didn’t do very well at it. -Oh, he’s, you know…
他现在帮助管理一个慈善机构
No, he helps administer the charities now,
而我给他相应的养老金
and I give him a reasonable allowance.
他自己没钱的
He has no money of his own.
我知道他介绍自己的方式
I know how he likes to present himself.
他的缺点就是虚荣 于是 那个婊♥子♥…
Father’s weakness is vanity, hence the slut.
你认为他…
Do you think he…
怎么了 你在做瑜珈
What is that, yoga?
这样可以增加怀孕的机会
It increases the chances of conception.
-增加…-是啊
-Increases… Well, yes.
你以为那是为什么 玩游戏吗
What did you think this was all about? Fun and games?
我要生孩子
I want a child.
好啊 是 好啊
Okay, yeah, okay.
让我…让我解释一下我自己
But let me… Let me explain something about the Dude.
杰弗里 我不需要一个搭档
Look, Jeffrey, I don’t want a partner.
事实上我不想要一个孩子的父亲
In fact, I don’t want the father to be someone I have to see socially
不管是名义上的还是什么 我要自己养育我的孩子
or who will have any interest in raising the child himself.
所以那个医生…没错
Oh. So, that doctor… Exactly.
你的脸怎么了
Now, what happened to your face?
杰奇·特里赫姆也那样打你吗
Did Jackie Treehorn do that as well?
不 是那个该死的马里布警♥察♥ 一个反♥动♥分子
No, it was the chief of police of Malibu, a real reactionary.
你的父亲…
So, your father…
-我明白了 是这样啊 -什么
-Oh, yeah, I get it. Yeah. Yeah. -What?
我对这案子的想法…已经很清楚了
Oh, man. My thinking about this case has become very uptight.
没错
Yeah.
你父亲
Your father.
杰弗里 你在说什么
Jeffrey, what are you talking about?
杰弗里
Jeffrey!
沃尔特 如果你在…快他妈拿起电♥话♥
Walter, if you’re there, pick up the fucking phone, man.
快点 沃尔特
Come on, Walter.
-快接 这是急事 -酷哥 酷哥
-Pick it up, man. This is an emergency. -Dude? Dude?
沃尔特 我在家 我要你马上开车来接我
Yeah. Listen, Walter. I’m at my place. I need you to come pick me up.
-我不能开车 酷哥 今天是安息日 -什么
-I can’t drive, Dude. It’s Erev shabbos. -What?
-安息日 -什么
-Erev shabbos. -What?
-安息日 我不能开车 -伙计
-Erev shabbos. I can’t drive. -Man!
本来听电♥话♥也不行的 除非是急事
I’m not even supposed to pick up the phone unless it’s an emergency.
-这就是急事啊 -我知道
-This is a fucking emergency! -I understand.
所以我听了电♥话♥
That’s why I picked up the phone.
沃尔特 你这个混♥蛋♥ 我们得去帕萨迪纳
Walter, you fuck. We gotta go to Pasadena, man.
快来接我 不然我退出那该死的保龄球赛
Come pick me up or I’m off the fucking bowling team.
快出来
Get out of that fucking car, man!
出来
Get out of that fucking car!
出来
Get the fuck out of the car, man.
出来…
Get out of the fucking…
-你到底是谁 -别紧张
-Who the fuck are you, man? -Easy, man!
别紧张
Relax, man.
我无意伤害你
No physical harm intended.
你到底是谁 为什么跟踪我
Who the fuck are you? Why you following me around?
-说啊 混♥蛋♥ -我是希姆斯兄弟的人
-Come on, fuckhead! Relax, man. -I’m a brother shamus.
希姆斯兄弟
Brother Shamus?
像那些爱尔兰僧人
Like an Irish monk?
你在说什么鬼话
What the fuck are you talking about?
我叫达菲诺 像你一样是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
My name is Da Fino. I’m a private snoop, like you, man.
-什么 -侦探
-What? -A dick, man.
我很欣赏你的工作
And let me tell you something, I dig your work.
两头都应付得了
Playing one side against the other, in bed with everybody.
还能和美人消魂 我不是…
Fabulous stuff, man. I’m not…
别靠近我的女性朋友
Fuck it, man. Just stay away from my fucking lady friend.
我不是来找你的特别女朋友麻烦
Hey, I’m not messing with your special lady.
她不是我的特别女朋友 她是个大♥麻♥烦
She’s not my special lady. She’s my fucking lady friend.
-我只是帮助她怀孕 -伙计 我不是…
-I’m just helping her conceive, man! -Hey, man. I’m not…
你为谁工作 李波斯基
Who are you working for? Lebowski?
杰奇·特里赫姆
Jackie Treehorn?
克纳森
The Kneutsons.
克纳森是什么鬼东西
Who the fuck are the Kneutsons?
克纳森家要寻找他们的女儿
The Kneutsons, it’s a wandering daughterjob.
邦妮·李波斯基
Bunny Lebowski, man.
她的真名叫弗恩·克纳森
Her real name is Fawn Kneutson.
她父母想找她
Her parents want her back, see?
天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
她一年前离家出走了
Crazy, huh? Ran away about a year ago.
克纳森家说找到她时要给她看这些
The Kneutsons told me I should show her this when I found her.
家族的农场 在明尼苏达州的
It’s the family farm. It’s outside Moorhead, Minnesota.
他们觉得这个会让她思乡
They think it’ll make her homesick. Oh, boy.
他们怎么还能保留那农场
How are you gonna keep them down on the farm once they’ve seen Karl Hungus?
-她被绑♥架♥了 达菲诺 -你不是吧
-She’s been kidnapped, Da Fino. -Oh, man.
也许不是的
Or I don’t know. Maybe not.
但是她肯定不在附近
But she’s definitely not around.
也许我们可以交换信息
Hey, maybe you and me could pool our resources,
职业道德啊
trade information.Professional courtesy?
明白我的意思吗
Compeers. You know what I mean?
明白 明白 你消失吧 达菲诺
Yeah, yeah, I get it. Fuck off, Da Fino.
不要靠近我的…
And stay away from my special…
麻烦的女性朋友
From my fucking lady friend, man!
我要橘子薄饼
The lingonberry pancake.
[德语]
橘子薄饼
Lingonberry pancakes.
橘子薄饼
Three pigs in blanket.
[德语]
[德语]
她要橘子薄饼
She has lingonberry pancakes.
[德语]
我们都搞砸了 什么报酬都没得到
I mean, we totally fucked it up, man. We fucked up his payoff.
那些绑♥架♥的人都被惹怒了
We got the kidnappers all pissed off.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!