It’s 432,000.
没错 正确
Yeah. Yeah, that’s right.
你答对了 你进步了
You got it right, man. You’re getting this.
伯纳德 你想怎样?
What you want, Bernard?
这是我的私人时间
This is my time.
我要买♥♥下一栋建筑物
I wanna buy a building.
全年总收入十万美元 空置率只有8%
It has a $100,000 annual gross income, 8% vacancy rate,
每年营运成本一万两千美元 我要得到10%收益率
$12,000 annual operating costs and I require a 10% cap rate.
那我出价最高是多少?
What’s the maximum purchase amount I can offer?
球去了哪?
Where’d that go?
球飞过中间 大概…
Straight down the middle, ’bout…
天啊 我根本不知道 我不曾把球打得那么远
Shit, I don’t even know. I ain’t never hit a ball that far.
八十万美元
It’s 800,000.
– 他说得对 – 没错
– He’s right. – You’re right.
– 是吗? – 对
– He’s right? – Yeah.
真是青出于蓝啊
We have created a monster.
是你将代数简化了
You made the algebra easy.
马修 一个月前 你连代数是什么也不知道呢
A month ago, you didn’t know what algebra was, Matt.
– 也对 – 说明你有天分
– That’s true. – You have a knack for it.
他准备好了
He’s ready.
对 他准备好了
Yep. He’s ready.
银行大楼为查尔斯雷诺所有
The Bankers Building is owned by Charles Renault.
总共14层
It’s 14 stories.
商用空间约一万一千平方米
119,000 square feet of commercial space.
建于1929年
It was built in 1929.
至今依然是市中心最高的商用建筑物
And it’s still the tallest commercial building downtown
被誉为城市建筑中的佼佼者
and generally considered the crown jewel of downtown architecture.
那是他的办公室?
That’s his office?
那就是他的办公室
That’s his office.
由舞厅改造而成
A converted ballroom.
天啊 这个人到底有多有钱?
Holy shit. How rich is this guy?
非常有钱
Very.
未经适合的介绍 他是不会把你放在眼里的
Now, he won’t take you seriously without a proper introduction.
不过我已经为你们安排了 在汉考克公园乡村俱乐部巧遇的机会
But I have arranged for you to bump into him at the Hancock Park country club.
那是市区内最高级的俱乐部
Wait, that’s the most exclusive club in the city.
我总不能贸然走进去吧
I can’t just walk in.
放心吧
Don’t worry about that.
斯坦纳先生 欢迎光临
Mr. Steiner, welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
我已经安排妥当了 您将以宾客身份使用本俱乐部
Arrangements have been made for you to use our club as a guest,
因为我们跟您老家宾夕法尼亚的俱乐部 有会员交流计划
per our exchange program with your home club in Pennsylvania.
你的司机打算在会所中等候吗?
Will your chauffeur be waiting on the premises?
我会在大门外等候
I’ll be just outside the gate.
万一出状况 马上来找我
Anything goes south, you come find me.
莫瑞斯先生 不会有事的
That won’t happen, Mr. Morris.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢你 安东
Thank you, Anton.
– 我很担心 – 担心什么?
– I’m worried. – About what?
每次在压力下我都表现得不好
I don’t always do great under pressure.
得了吧 你天生是个人才
Come on. You’re a natural.
– 哪方面的人才? – 演艺
– Natural what? – Performer.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
如果我不懂得慧眼识人 能走到这一步吗?
You think I got where I am in life without being able to spot talent?
去说服他
Go get him.

Yes, sir.
斯坦纳先生?
Mr. Steiner?
怎么了?
Yes?
杰基说你一个人打球 在找人组队
Jackie says you’re playing as a single, looking to be paired up.
我无时无刻都想打一场好球
Always looking for a good game.
希望能找到一个志同道合的人
If I can find someone to give me one.
查尔斯雷诺 很高兴认识你
Charles Renault, good to meet you.
变装游戏玩得不亦乐乎啊
Enjoying playing dress-up?
你应该试试 超好玩的
You should try it sometime. It’s thrilling.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你不介意让个白人为你谈生意
So, you’re okay with having a white boy do your business for you,
却介意戴上帽子
but you’re not okay putting on a cap
监视他的一举一动?
so you can keep an eye on him while he does it?
我拼搏一生 就是因为不想当司机
It’s the only job I’ve been able to avoid my entire life.
我希望能保持下去
I’d like to try and keep it that way.
吉米 看来我们遇到对手了
Jimmy, I think we got ourselves a game.

Okay.
我们真的要去谈判?
So, we’re really gonna do this now?
如果你所谓的“我们”是指“你” 没错
If by “we,” you mean “you,” yeah.
记住了
Remember,
不要分心
eyes on the ball.
要低头
And keep my f-ing head down.
小子 不要令我失望
Make me proud, son.
他一定会宣称 那栋大楼的租金是每平方米2.15美金
He’s gonna claim he’s renting for 20 cents a square foot,
但那是笑话
but that’s poppycock.
1.6美元还差不多
It’s more like 15.
他的主要目的是 说服你同意更高的基础估值
See, this whole thing is about getting you to agree to a higher base value.
我当然不会答应
Which I won’t do.
他一定会试探你、考验你
He’s gonna test you. Probe you.
要是你对数字的理解稍有偏差
You give him the slightest reason to doubt your command of the numbers,
他就会看穿你的底细
he’ll see straight through you.
因此你要让他记住你
So you gotta impress him.
就像你在第一发球台那样
Like you did on the first tee.
那我要怎么做?
Okay, so what do I do?
在谈判中 有什么是相当于一杆开球300码的?
What’s the equivalent of a 300-yard tee shot in negotiation?
一顿四道菜的午餐
A four-course lunch.
每周从法国空运过来一次
Flown in from France once a week.
请享用
Enjoy.
我们的租金是每平方米2.15美金
Okay, we lease at 20 cents a square foot.
每年毛利是272880美元
That’s 272,880 gross per year.
营运成本为八万美元
Eighty thousand expenses.
所以利润是192880美元
That’s 192,880 in profit.
收益率是10% 应该值1928880美元
10% cap rate on that will get us to 1,928,880.
加上25%溢价 总共是2411100美元
25% premium on that would be 2,411,100.
如果这是你要开出的价码 我就感兴趣
If that’s what you’re offering, I’m interested.
查尔斯 我有一个疑问
Here’s my problem, Charles.
我知道你某些单位 是以每平方米1.6美元出租
I know you have leases at 15 cents a square foot.
这些都是长♥期♥租户
You know, big long-term leases.
就算有几个傻瓜付2.15美金…
So even if you have a few suckers paying 20 cents…
何止几个
More than a few.
好吧 就算平均1.9美金吧
Fine, call the average 18 cents,
那净收就是…
so that would be a net income of…
245592美元 但那不是重点
245,592. But that’s not important.
除非你向我出示所有租约 证明给我看 那我没话说
I mean, if you wanna show me your leases and prove it, okay.
不然我坚持以每平方米1.6美元为准
Otherwise, I’d call it 15 cents a square foot.
– 1.6美元太低了 – 1.6美元算多了
– Fifteen is too low. – Fifteen is generous.
尤其要考虑这栋大楼的空置率至少9%
Especially when you factor in vacancies, which are at least 9%.
– 少于9% – 我算过了 是12%
– Less than that. – I counted 12.
你怎么可能算得出来?
How could you possibly know that?
查尔斯 现在是11月了
Charles, it’s November.
5点过后就开始天黑
It gets dark by 5:00 p.m.
如果你想虚报空置率
If you wanna bullshit someone about your vacancy rate,
下午4点半过后 就要打开空置单位的灯
you need lights shining in all those unleased spaces by 4:30.
你做不到我不怪你 毕竟非常耗力
I don’t blame you for not doing it. It’s a lot of work.
按照这种空置率来看 每平方米只值1.5美元
But those vacancies would take you to 13.5 cents a square foot.
我们会找到租户的
We’ll fill some of those.
就以1.7美元为准吧 合不合理?
Let’s call it 16 cents. Fair?
估价是一百三十万三千美元 收益率为10%
That’s a $1,383,000 valuation at a 10% cap rate.
但以这个市道看来 10%的收益率太低了
But, of course a 10% cap rate is too low for this market.
我和合作伙伴有许多项目的收益率是12%
My partners and I have multiple deals with 12% returns,
这么说来
which would be…
基础估值是1152533美元
$1,152,533 underlying valuation.
1152533美元
1,152,533.
你是怎么用脑袋算出来的?
How do you do this in your head?
这些数字我不可能算得出来
There’s no way I can do this math.
不过我可以假装算出来
Well, you know, maybe I could fake it?
怎么装?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!