那你是另一种人♥渣♥了?
You a different kind of asshole, huh?
对啊 有人这么说过
I’ve been told that, yeah.
走吧 我们到外面说话
Come on. Let’s go outside and talk.
你到底想从我这边图什么?
What do you want from me, man?
你是指除了你老婆之外?
You mean aside from your wife?
你听我说 我喜欢看到黑人成功
Look, I like seeing black men succeed.
有时我甚至会用一部分自己的钱资助他们
Sometimes I even invest some of my own money to back them.
但你根本不了解我
But you don’t even know me.
我知道你既聪明又有野心
I know you’re smart and ambitious.
你我都知道那是不够的
You and I both know that’s not enough.
也是个充满愤怒的人
You’re also angry.
只是没表现出来
But you don’t show it.
这种愤怒再好不过了
That’s the best kind of anger.
激励自己之余 也免于成为被攻击的靶子
Fuels you without making you a target.
我没有愤怒的问题
I’m not angry.
是啊
Yeah, all right.
你的眼镜不错
Nice glasses.
你是近视还是远视?
You near-sighted or far-sighted?
重要吗?
Does it matter?
我只是在想象你不戴眼镜的样子
Just wondering what you’d look like without ’em.
你信得过巴克那个家伙?
So, you trust this Barker?
他没必要帮我的
He didn’t have to help me.
你若无法完成装♥修♥ 或单位出租不够快怎么办?
What if you can’t finish the work or rent the units fast enough?
我一定能及时做好
I’ll make the date.
你瞧 这就是愤怒的表现
See? Anger.
我要再去喝一杯
I’m gonna get another drink.
我没有愤怒的问题
I’m not angry.
明明就有
Yes, you are.
你们在干什么?
What are you doing here?
这位女士 我是伯纳德盖瑞特
Ma’am, I’m Bernard Garrett.
我们在装♥修♥空置的公♥寓♥单位
Just doing some renovations on the empty apartments.
你们什么时间工作?
What hours do you work?
按照市政♥府♥规定 施工时间必须介于早上8点到傍晚6点之间
Well, the city say all construction has to be done between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
– 如果你需要装♥修♥… – 我不需要
– So, if you need any improvements… – I don’t need improvements.
麻烦你告诉这栋公♥寓♥的爱尔兰籍老板
And you can tell that mick that owns this place,
如果他想抬高租金 休想打我的主意
when he goes jacking the rent, he ain’t jacking mine.
知道了
Yes, ma’am.
巴克先生把这栋建筑物卖♥♥给我时 把你的租金交代得很清楚
Mr. Barker was very clear about your lease when he sold me the building.
小子 别跟我闹着玩了
Don’t you sass me, boy.
这是属于白人的建筑物
This is a white building.
你不能拥有这个地方
You can’t own this place.
你拿刮刀到那边去弄 好吗?
Hey, why don’t you grab that scraper and start on the other end?

All right.
– 嗨 老兄 – 嗨
– Hey, man. – Hey.
很高兴你愿意过来
Hey, thanks for coming.
没问题
Of course.
好吗?
How’s it going?
我可以付你每小时1.5美元
I can offer you a buck, 50 an hour.
太好了
That’s great.
你不介意替我打工吗?
And you’re fine with working for me?
我这辈子都在替别人打工
I’ve been working for other men my whole life.
但你真的不介意替我打工 是吗?
Right. But are you okay with working for me?
我只在乎你给的钞票是不是绿色的 其他一概不重要
Well, your money is green. That’s the only concern about color I got.
我也想看你怎么创业
And I like the idea of watching you build a business.
希望有朝一日 自己还能再创业
It’s something I’d like to do again myself one day.
“再创业”?
“Again”?
对啊 我几年前试过创业
Yeah, I tried something a few years back.
开了一家免下车冰淇淋店
It was a drive-in ice cream shop.
结果发现人们不喜欢边吃冰淇淋边开车
Well, it turns out people don’t wanna eat ice cream while driving their cars.
– 不会吧? – 真的
– You serious? – Yeah.
– 开工了 – 好啊
– Let’s get to work. – Yeah.
…衔接这个部位 就像这样
Connect it here. Like this.
应该可以了
Should be good.
退后
Step back.
放在那边
Right there.
我们要把后面到前面的栏杆刮干净
We want to scrape these railings up to the front
然后上漆 接着刷上灰泥
and paint our way back and then go back with the stucco.
从上面开始向下刷
Go from the top. Let’s work our way down.
– 伯纳德盖瑞特 – 然后…
– Bernard Garrett. – Then let’s…
警官 有什么事吗?
Yes, Officer. Is there a problem?
有人向我们投诉你
We received a complaint about you.
住在2A单位的库伯女士 不喜欢你装♥修♥这栋建筑物
Ms. Cooper in Apartment 2A does not like you working in the building.
为什么?
Why not?
她说你冒充建筑物的主人
She said you were impersonating the owner of the building.
– 他确实是这栋建筑物的主人 – 我没在跟你说话
– No, he owns the building. – I’m not talking to you.
警官 我确实是这栋建筑物的主人
I do own the building, Officer.
所有文件都在市中心的办公室
All the paperwork is filed downtown.
不过我身上有一张副本 以防不时之需
But I keep a copy with me, just to be safe.
看来是真的
This actually looks real.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
请对租户放尊重点
Try to be more respectful to your tenants.
是 警官
Yes, sir, Officer.
不好意思 劳驾你们了
Sorry for the inconvenience.
6点过后不准进来
You can’t be here after 6:00 p.m.
库伯太太 只有工人不能在6点过后进来
A contractor can’t be here after 6:00 p.m., Ms. Cooper.
我是住户
I’m a resident.
我搬过来住了
I’m moving in.
(WD和儿子搬运仓储)
I hope your mother enjoys her new place.
希望你母亲喜欢她的新家
她一定会喜欢
I’m sure she will.
– 你是盖瑞特太太吗? – 没错
– Mrs. Garrett? – Yes.
我是安妮塔杰弗森 之前跟你提过 我想租个公♥寓♥单位
Anita Jefferson. We spoke about leasing one of your apartments?
没问题 很高兴见到你
Yes, of course. It’s nice to meet you.
所有单位都租出去了
Fully leased.
真不可思议
Impressive.
我看中了这里向东两条街的一栋建筑物
I have my eye on a place two blocks east of here.
你感兴趣吗?
You interested?
你是指合伙吗?
You mean a partnership?
对 五五分账
Yeah. 50-50.
但我有个条件
But on one condition.
伯纳德
Bernard…
我跟人交易
I do business with people
经常碰到一些条件谈妥后 就翻脸不认账的人
who turn away from me after we shake on the deal
他们认为我是个狡猾的爱尔兰人
and wash their hands because I’m a dirty Irishman.
但他们愿意找我做生意 是因为我能替他们赚钱
But they do business with me because I make them money.
你能看出一栋建筑物的隐形价值
Now, you have the knack of knowing the untapped value of a building.
我希望我们能一起做电♥话♥行销
You’ll work the phones with me.
跟投资者洽谈
Work the investors.
但到了签约那一刻就由我出面
But when we need a face to sign the deal, that’ll be me.
我们会赚钱的
And we’ll make money.
会赚很多钱
A lot of it.
五五分账?
Fifty-fifty?
五五分账
Fifty-fifty.
(吉屋出♥售♥)
没错 就是这里
This is it. Right here.
搞定
There you go.
请签名
Your signature.
你好?没错
Hello? Yeah.

Right.
我打来询问房♥子的事
I was calling about the house…
(吉屋出♥售♥)
(吉屋出租 巴克联合公♥司♥)
(吉屋出♥售♥)
(房♥地♥产♥买♥♥卖♥♥合同 买♥♥家:帕特里克巴克)
试试把沙发摆在这边
Let’s try the sofa over here.
把灯放在这个角落
Lamp. Right here in the corner.
完美 简直完美
It’s perfect. Perfect. Perfect.
太好看了
That looks great.
宝贝 你怎么看?好看吧?
What do you think, baby? It’s nice, right?
车子好像出了点问题
Well. I think there’s something going on with the car.
你要不要过去看看?
You wanna go check on it?

Right.
好了 赶紧把桌子搬去那边 然后把沙发放在中间
Okay, let’s move the table there, slide the couch in,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!