不管什么结果 都是需要你自己承担的
Live now, pay later. Diners Club!
巴克斯特 你为什么这么不成熟呢?
Why don’t you grow up, Baxter?
你要成为一个高尚的人
Be a mensch.
你知道我什么意思吗?- 不是很明确
You know what that means? – I’m not sure.
一个高尚的人 一个受人尊敬的人
A mensch/ A human being!
这次你幸运逃脱了 这是你的运气
So you got off easy this time. So you were lucky.
但是你不可能总是这么走运的
But you’re not out of the woods yet,
因为江山易改 本性难移 你还是会这样干
because most of ’em try it again.
好了 如果你需要我 你应该知道在哪里找我
Well, you know where I am if you need me.
巴克斯特先生 这么早就出去
Mr.Baxter! Open up already.

Oh.
李伯曼夫人 – 你以为是谁?克瑞斯 克瑞格?
Mrs Lieberman. – Who did you think it was? Kriss Kringle?
昨天晚上 这里怎么了?
What was going on here last night?
昨晚?- 好像在行军一样 咚咚咚的
Last night? – All that marching! Tramp, tramp, tramp!
可能是军队演习吧?
Army manoeuvres maybe?
我再也不会邀请那些家伙了
I’ll never invite those people again.
租♥房♥♥给单身汉的好处
What you get from renting to bachelors.
就是整晚上睡不了安稳觉
All night I didn’t sleep ten minutes.
我肯定你把爵福斯医生喊起来了
And I’m sure you woke up Dr Dreyfuss.
不要担心 他现在出去看病去了
Don’t worry. He was out on a case.
巴克斯特先生 我警告你
I’m warning you, Mr.Baxter.
这是高级公♥寓♥ 不是下等旅社
This is a respectable house, not a honky-tonky.
快点 奥斯卡
Come on, Oscar.
总机 请帮我接通白色庄园舍尔爵克先生的电♥话♥
Operator, I want White Plains, New York. Mr.JD Sheldrake.
记住这是一个私人电♥话♥
Make that person-to-person.
五 四 三 二 一
220 Five, four, three, two, one…
让她全速前进
Let her rip!
我来接电♥话♥
I’ll get the phone.
爸爸 为什么我们不在火箭这里放一只苍蝇呢
Hey, Dad, why don’t we put a fly in the nose cone?
如果我们能把它活着带回来的话 – 好主意
See if we can bring it back alive. – That’s a thought.
也许我们能够放两只苍蝇
Maybe we should put in two flies
看他们能不能在太空中繁殖
and see if they’ll propagate in orbit.
看她们能干什么?
See if they’ll what?
繁殖啊 你知道 就是生小苍蝇
Propagate. You know. Multiply.
小苍蝇 – 呵呵
Baby flies? – Oh. Oh!
你的电♥话♥ 爸爸 – 谢谢 杰夫
It’s for you, Dad. – Thanks, Jeff.
一个叫巴克斯特的先生 说是私人电♥话♥
A Mr.Baxter. Person-to-person.
快点 帮我放一些苍蝇
Come on. Help me round up some flies.
你好?巴克斯特先生 你脑子怎么了?
Hello? What’s on your mind, Baxter?
发生了一些很重要的事情
Something came up that’s important.
我想你最好尽快赶到我的公♥寓♥和我见面
I think you should see me at the apartment as soon as possible.
究竟是怎么回事?- 我不想在电♥话♥上谈这件事情
What’s this all about? – I didn’t wanna tell you over the phone.
在晚会后 你知道我的意思
But that certain party… You know who I mean.
我昨天晚上在我的公♥寓♥发现她了
I found her here last night.
她服用了大量的安♥眠♥药♥ – 什么?
She took an overdose of sleeping pills. – What?!
杰夫 是谁啊 你和谁讲电♥话♥呢
What is it, Jeff? Who’s on the phone?
我们的一个员工出了意外
One of our employees had an accident.
我不知道为什么他们总是在圣诞节用这些事情来烦我
I don’t know why they bother me with these things on Christmas Day.
是的 巴克斯特先生
Yes, Baxter.
情况有多严重
Just how serious is it?
还好 危险期已经过了
It was touch and go there for a while,
但是她现在还在沉睡
but she’s sleeping it off now.
我想 当她醒来的时候 你最好能在这里
I thought maybe you’d like to be here when she wakes up.
那不可能
That’s impossible.
巴克斯特 你要帮我搞定这件事情
You’ll have to handle the situation yourself, Baxter.
事实上 我非常相信你的能力
As a matter of fact, I’m counting on you.
知道 先生 我明白
Yes, sir. I understand.
她留下一封信
She left a letter.
你需要我现在打开给你读吗?
Would you like me to open it and read it to you?
当然 这只是一个建议
Well, it was just a suggestion.
你不用担心 我已经把你的名字擦掉了
No, don’t worry. I kept your name out of it, so there’ll be no trouble,…
警♥察♥局或者媒体方面会有什么麻烦
policewise or newspaperwise.
你知道 这个医生是我的朋友
You see, the doctor is a friend of mine,
这方面你也不用太过担心
so we were very lucky in that respect.
事实上 他以为她是我的女朋友
Actually, he thinks she’s my girl.
这只是他的错误判断
No, he just jumped to the conclusion.
在这附近 我被他们认为是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Around here I’m known as quite a ladies’ man.
当然 我们现在还没有完全脱离危险
Of course, we’re not out of the woods yet.
有时候 他们还会找麻烦的
Sometimes they try it again.
我明白 我会尽量摆平这一切
Yes, sir. I’ll do my best.
估计她可能还要好几天才能完全康复
It’ll take her a couple of days to fully recover…
而且房♥东太太那里还会有一些麻烦
..and I may have a little problem with the landlady.
好了 舍尔爵克先生
OK, Mr.Sheldrake.
我会尽可能把她留在公♥寓♥里
I’ll keep her in the apartment as long as I can.
你需要我给你传些什么口信吗?
Isn’t there some sort of message you want me to give her?
哦 让我想想
Well, I’ll… think of something.
好吧 再见 舍尔爵克先生
Yes, sir. Goodbye, Mr.Sheldrake.
对不起
I’m sorry.
非常抱歉 巴克斯特先生
I’m sorry, Mr.Baxter.
你怎么能下床乱走呢?
What are you doing out of bed?
我怎么会知道 这是你的公♥寓♥
I didn’t know. I had no idea this was your apartment.
来 我来帮你
Here. Let me help you.
我没脸活下去了
Oh, I’m so ashamed.
你为什么不让我死呢?
Why didn’t you just let me die?
这是什么话?
What kind of talk is that?
你只是情绪有些失控 但是现在一切都过去了
You got a little overemotional, but you’re fine now.

Oh!
我的头好痛 好像要裂了一样
Oh, my head! It feels just like a big wad of chewing gum.
现在几点了 – 2点
What time is it? – Two o’clock.
我的衣服到哪里去了 我现在要回家
Oh, my dress. I have to go home.
你现在不适合到任何地方去
You’re in no shape to go anywhere
只能马上回到床上去
but back to bed.
你不希望我在这里 – 怎么会呢
You don’t want me here. – Sure I do. I…
圣诞节的时候 有人做伴真好
It’s always nice to have company for Christmas.
我没事 – 我只想刷牙
I’m stronger than you are. – I just wanna brush my teeth.
哦 当然可以
Oh. Of course.
我想你可以在哪里找到一个新的牙刷
I think I can find a new toothbrush somewhere.
在这里 把衣服穿上
Here. Put that on.
想吃点早餐吗?- 不 我没有胃口
How about some breakfast? – No. I don’t want anything.
我来给你到一些咖啡吧
I’ll fix you some coffee.
哦 竟然都喝光了你昨天晚上喝太多了
Oh! We’re all out of coffee. You had quite a lot last night.
我马上回来
Back in a minute.
爵福斯太太 你能借我一些咖啡吗
Mrs Dreyfuss, could I borrow some coffee?
加一个桔子和两个鸡蛋?
And an orange and a couple of eggs?
鸡蛋 他为我要了这些东西 还有桔子
Eggs, he asks me for! Oranges!
你现在需要好好补补身体
What you need is a good horsewhipping!
我老公 就是你的医生从来都不对我隐瞒的
From me the doctor has no secrets.
可怜的姑娘 为什么要干这样的傻事呢
Poor girl. How could you do such a thing?
我什么也没干 实话说 这只是
I didn’t do anything. Honest. It’s just…
你和她在一起只是为了玩乐
You take a girl out just for laughs
而她却认为你值得托付终身
and she thinks you’re serious marriagewise.
大人物 对于你 我才懒的伺候你
Big shot! For you, I wouldn’t lift a finger!
但对于她 我会准备一些东西喂她吃
But for her, I’ll fix a little something to eat.
你在和谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling?
我姐姐 告诉她我发生什么事了
My sister, to tell her what happened to me.
等一下 我们先来谈一谈
Wait a minute! Let’s talk it over first.
你打算告诉她什么?
Just what are you gonna tell her?
我还没有太明确的打算
I haven’t figured it out exactly.
好的 你最好想清楚一些
Well, you’d better figure it out exactly.
假设她问你昨晚为什么不回家 你怎么回答?
Suppose she asks you why you didn’t come home last night.
我会说陪一个朋友
I’ll say I spent the night with a friend.
谁?-公♥司♥的同事
Who? – Someone from the office.
你现在在哪里?- 在他的公♥寓♥
Where are you now? – In his apartment.
他的公♥寓♥ – 在她的公♥寓♥
In his apartment? – In her apartment.
你朋友叫什么名字?- 巴克斯特
What’s your friend’s name? – Baxter.
她姓什么?- 不记得了
What’s her first name? – Miss.
你什么时候回家 – 直到我能走路为止
When are you comin’ home? – As soon as I can walk.
你的腿受伤了吗?-不是 是我的胃不舒服
Your legs hurt? – No, my stomach.
你的胃?- 他们一定会盘问到底的
Your stomach? – They had to pump it out!
你现在不能给任何人打电♥话♥
You shouldn’t call anybody.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!