去窗口
The window!
老板 床准备好了吗
Are there beds prepared, landlord?
我们睡觉吧 我累了
Let’s to sleep, then. I’m tired.
-陛下 我担心他起疑心了 -我也担心
-I’m afraid he suspects, sire. -I fear so.
阁下是个诺曼第人
His Grace is a Norman.
当他进来的时候 你看到老板脸色不对了吗
Did you see the fear on the landlord’s face when he came in?
自从我们回来 这种脸我已经见得太多了
I’ve seen it in the faces of thousands since we returned.
我不应该离开英格兰
I ought never to have left England.
我发现 当罗宾汉的被提起的时候…
I noticed when Robin Hood’s name is mentioned…
我们要找到这个神秘的逃犯
The mysterious outlaw whom we have sought.
没用
In vain.
可是神父却能那么容易地遇到他
However, the bishop didn’t have any difficulty meeting him.
有主意了
Which gives me an idea.
-你确定是理查德 -毫无疑问
-And you’re sure it was Richard? -No doubt of it.
我亲爱的兄长
How liKe my dear brother this is!
他没象其他正派人一样 死在敦斯坦
He couldn’t rot in Durnstein liKe any decent man.
-但理查德没有军队 -不 殿下
-But Richard has no army. -No, Your Highness.
如果他有 我们应该已经听说了
If he had, we should have heard of it.
如果我的兄长碰巧被杀了…
If my brother happened to be Killed…
英格兰就应该有一个新国王
England would have a new King.
那是谋杀 我不参与…
That would be murder! I’ll have no part…
你要说到做到 很简单
You’ll do as you’re told! That’s very simple.
闭紧你的嘴巴
Keep your mouth closed.
殿下 我请求你
Your Highness, I beg of you!
你到你的修道院需要多久
How long will you retain your abbey
如果理查德死里逃生找到…
if Richard survives to find out…
…他离开的这几年 你都干了些什么
…what you’ve been up to these years he’s been away?
继续说 吉斯本 谁去呢…
Go on, Gisbourne. Who’s to…?
迪肯是个骑士 他以前因为一些小事…
DicKon was a Knight before your brother hacKed off his spurs…
…你的兄长让他失去了地位
…over some little mischance.
如果那个国王能恢复他的地位
There’s nothing he wouldn’t do for a King
他就为那个国王办事
who’d restore him to ranK.
我听说 你不喜欢我的兄长
You don’t love my brother, I hear.
只是因为一些琐碎的原因 殿下
I have little reason to, Your Highness.
-知道那家客栈吗 -知道
-You Know this tavern? -Yes.
如果理查德死了…
If Richard dies…
迪肯回来 我就恢复你英国骑士的身份
DicKon returns to the roll of English Knights.
是吗
Am I not right?
还有洛克斯利的罗宾的领地和财产
With the manor and estate of Robin of LocKsley to support his ranK.
-什么时候动身 -立刻 需要多少人
-When shall I start? -lmmediately. How many men will you need?
我最好一个人去做 殿下
I shall do it better alone, Your Highness.
很快王冠就属于你了…
The sooner you’re crowned King…
对我的朋友们反而会更好 你真聪明 吉斯本
The better for my friends? You’re a clever fellow, Gisbourne.
谢谢陛下
ThanK you, Your Majesty.
回你的修道院去 为宣布新国王做准备…
Return to your abbey and maKe preparations to proclaim me King…
…这儿 在诺丁汉 后天
…here in Nottingham, the day after tomorrow.
她听到了吗
Do you suppose she heard?
不知道
I don’t Know.
现在你知道 为什么罗宾要赶快找到
And now you Know why Robin’s got
理查德国王并提醒他
to find King Richard at once and warn him.
把这个字条带到撒拉逊人那
TaKe this note to Much at Saracen’s Head.
今晚 小姐的听觉出毛病了
My lady’s hearing is a little defective tonight.
你敲小姐的门 就象敲客栈的门一样
When you KnocK at a lady’s door as if it were a tavern,
你应该等
you deserve to wait.
你看上去很心烦
You seem upset.
心烦 为什么
Upset? Why should I be?
好的 来吧 我亲爱的小姐玛利亚
Oh, come now, my dear Lady Marian.
你装天真已经很久了
You’ve played the innocent long enough.
-我们应该彼此坦诚 -我看没这个必要
-Let’s be franK with one another. -I don’t see the need.
你很迷人 玛利亚小姐
You’re charming, Lady Marian,
但并不聪明 你偷听了约翰王子…
but not exactly clever. You couldn’t have failed…
…与我的谈话
…to overhear what Prince John and I were talKing about.
不 别说 别想否认
Oh, no, no, no. Please don’t trouble to deny it.
你的第一想法就是 以对理查德的忠心
And your first thought, as Richard’s loyal ward,
去警告他
was to warn him.
-我说得对吗 -我会怎样提醒理查德呢
-Am I not right? -Why, how could I warn Richard?
在箭术比赛后 洛克斯利和他的人是…
How did LocKsley and his men arrange his escape…
…怎样安排他从绞刑架下逃走
…from hanging after the archery match?
在这个城♥堡♥里的某个人一定给他传话了
Someone here in the castle must have got word to him.
可笑
That’s ridiculous!
当理查德处在危险中的时候 很自然…
When Richard’s in danger, what more natural…
…你会通过洛克斯利去提醒他
…than that you should try to warn him through LocKsley?
你想去提醒他 对吗
And you do intend to warn him, don’t you?
-你不会吗 -不
-Don’t you? -No!
如果那是真的 也许你该向约翰王子解释…
If that’s true, perhaps you’d explain before Prince John…
…意味着你要上法庭了
…and the Court of Execution the meaning of this.
卫兵
Guard!
护送玛利亚去大礼堂
Escort my Lady Marian to the Great Hall.
她不仅与撒克逊叛贼在一起…
Not only has she consorted with this Saxon rebel…
…参与了盗窃 谋杀
…found guilty of outlawry, theft, murder,
欺诈和谋反…
abduction and high treason…
…她还背叛了诺曼第人♥民♥
…but she has betrayed her own Norman people.
你不觉得羞耻吗 玛利亚小姐
Are you not ashamed, my Lady Marian?
是的 我很痛苦
Yes, I am. Bitterly.
但是我是因为我是一名诺曼第人而感到羞耻…
But it’s a shame that I’m a Norman…
…在我看到我的伙伴我的同胞
…after seeing the things my fellow countrymen
对英格兰的所做所为后
have done to England.
开始我不相信
At first I wouldn’t believe.
因为我是一个诺曼第人
Because I was a Norman
我不会让自己相信…
I wouldn’t let myself believe…
…你对撒克逊人都做了这些可怕的事
…that the horrors you inflicted on the Saxons weren’t just.
现在我知道 你为什么一定要杀死
I Know now why you tried so hard to Kill
这位你瞧不起的逃犯了
this outlaw whom you despised.
因为他是唯一在英格兰
It’s because he was the one man in England
保护无依无靠的人…
who protected the helpless…
…与那些喝人血的禽兽做斗争
…against beasts who were drunK on human blood!
而现在你又想杀死自己的亲兄长
And now you intend to murder your own brother!
你应该为你的干涉而感到抱歉
You’ll be sorry you interfered.
抱歉 即使你杀了我 我也会这样做
Sorry? I’d do it again if you Kill me for it.
充满预言演讲 小姐
A prophetic speech, my lady,
有些事确实要发生在你的身上
for that is exactly what is going to happen to you.
你不敢
You wouldn’t dare.
理查德国王是我的监护人 没人可以
I’m the royal ward of King Richard and no one
除了国王…
but the King himself…
…可以判处我的死刑
…has the right to condemn me to death.
亲爱的 你说的很正确
You are quite right, my dear.
会有一名国王因为你的叛国罪
And it shall be a King who will order your execution
而判你死刑…
for high treason…
…只需要48小时了
…exactly 48 hours from now.
把她带走
TaKe her away.
你的愚蠢的脑子都记住了吗
Have you got it all in your stupid head now?
当然 记住了
Of course I have.
把整个消息都告诉罗宾 就象我告诉你一样
Well, give Robin the whole message exactly liKe I told it to you.
贝丝 迪肯想在哪找到理查德国王
Bess, where was DicKon supposed to find King Richard?
哦 别管他
Oh, never mind him!
我为什么要那么在意你的国王和王位呢
What do I care about your Kings and thrones and such?
罗宾应该快来救救我的孩子
Robin has gotta do something to save my baby!
快 小姐 罗宾会照顾她的
Come on, old girl. Robin will looK after her, all right.
-迪肯准备去哪 -肯特路客栈
-Where’s DicKon heading for? -Kent Road Tavern.
肯特路客栈
Kent Road Tavern?
穿过矮树林你可以少走3英里
You can save three miles and cut him off through Low Wood.
来吧 宝贝 给我个吻 祝我好运
Come on, lass, give us a Kiss and wish me lucK.
快走 快让你这难看的脸在这儿消失
Hurry up and taKe your ugly face out of here.
哦 玛奇 哦 你一定要小心 好吗
Oh, Much. Oh, you will be careful, won’t you?
我会的
Of course I will.
修道士 你们好
Greetings, sir abbot!
今天早上 你们要走很远的路吧
You’ve traveled far this morning?
很远 我们不能耽搁
Too far to be patient with delay now.
也许你会因为你的钱包太重 而烦恼
Perhaps it’s the weight of your purse that wearies you.
现在让我来解决
Now, I can remedy that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!