我的人对我说了你做的事 所以我来感谢你
My men told me what you did for me, so I’ve come to thanK you.
我无意间听到了
And after what I couldn’t help overhearing
关于针♥刺♥感觉的事…
about that pricKly feeling…
…非常高兴我来了
…I’m very glad I did come.
那是个游戏 现在 你马上离开
That was a game. Now, you’ve got to go at once!
游戏 好吧 我不可以加入吗
A game? Well, couldn’t I join in?
当然
Of course,
也许我做得不如这位漂亮姑娘那样好
I probably wouldn’t be as good at it as this pretty young girl.
但我会尽力地
But I could do my best.
贝丝 让我们单独在一起好吗
Bess, will you leave us?
求你了
Please!
好 现在 游戏从哪开始呢
Now, let’s see, where does this game begin?
哦 我知道 这很简单
Oh, I Know. It’s simple.
我们开始吧 你已经爱上我了
We’ll start where you’re in love with me.
是这样吗 因为我与你在一起 很可怕
You are, aren’t you? Because I am with you, terribly.
那就是我来的理由 我必须再见你一面
That’s why I came. I had to see you again.
你现在必须走了 我不爱你
You must go at once. And I don’t love you.
-哦 你确定 -是的
-Oh! Are you sure? -Yes.
那好 我这就走
Very well then, I’ll go.
你瞧 这很不友好
You Know, this is rather unfriendly of you,
象这样将我暴露给敌人
exposing me to my enemies liKe this.
现在 让我看看
Now, let me see.
这下面有个卫兵 胖胖的 弓形腿
There’s a fat old captain of the guard down there with bow legs.
如果我落在他上面 他的腿会弯得更厉害
If I drop on him that’ll bend them out worse.
一个射手 他太瘦了 我也许可以躲过他
An archer! He’s too thin. I might miss him altogether.
-罗宾 -确实如此
-Robin! -The very thing.
5个全副武装的人
Five men-at-arms in a group.
他们不会让任何掉下去的东西逃掉
They’ll breaK the fall beautifully.
-再见 小姐 -罗宾
-Goodbye, my lady! -Robin!
-什么 -求你了
-Yes? -Please.
你爱我吗 难道不是吗
Then you do love me? Don’t you?
-是吗 -你知道我爱你
-Don’t you? -You Know I do.
那好 那就不同了
Well, that’s different.
-你知道你很赖皮吗 -我
-Do you Know you’re very impudent? -Me?
是你
You are!
当我的监护人 理查德国王
When my guardian, King Richard,
发现你跟我相爱…
finds out about your being in love with me…
我知道 他会让我变成一个小丑
I Know, he’ll maKe me court jester.
他不会的
He won’t!
他会在伦敦的大门上鞭打你那可笑的头
He’ll sticK your funny head on London Gate.
上面还会做一些很好的装饰
And a fine decoration it will be,
我勇敢的诺曼第美人
my bold Norman beauty.
-我不勇敢 -那 你是诺曼第人
-I’m not bold. -Well, you’re Norman.
是的 我赞同你 你是个美人
Well, I don’t hold that against you. And you are a beauty.
-你是最美的-…你快离开
-You’re the most beautiful… -You’re leaving at once.
求你了 亲爱的 你在这儿的
Please, darling, every minute you’re here
每分钟都很危险
you’re in danger.
我走了
I’ll go.
玛利亚 你会跟我一起走吗
Marian, will you come with me?
去舍伍德
To Sherwood?
我没有什么可以给你
I’ve nothing to offer you
除了艰辛和危险的生活
but a life of hardship and danger,
但我们可以在一起
but we’d be together.
但是 罗宾 亲爱的…
But, Robin, dear…
我知道 我要求太多了 但谁知道…
I Know. It’s asKing a lot, but who Knows…
…理查德国王还要多久才能回来
…how long it’ll be before Richard returns.
塔克修道士可以为我们主婚 好吗
Friar TucK could marry us. Will you?
罗宾 因为我爱你 我会来的
Because I love you, Robin, I’d come.
只要能跟你在一起 危险不算什么
Even the danger would mean nothing if you were with me.
那么你会吗
Then you will?
听我说 亲爱的
No. Listen to me, darling.
你还记得那天在舍伍德森林吗
You remember that day in Sherwood Forest?
我第一次意识到
I realized then for the first time
你做的事都是对的…
that what you were doing was right…
…我们过去都错了
…and that we were wrong.
让我说完
No, let me finish.
你让我知道 英格兰最重要
You taught me England is bigger
比诺曼第人与撒克逊人…
than Normans and Saxons…
…之间的战争和憎恨重要
…fighting and hating each other.
英格兰属于我们
That it belongs to all of us,
我们要和平地生活在一起…
to live peacefully together…
…要对理查德国王和英格兰忠心
…loyal only to Richard and to England.
但是 亲爱的 这一点你可以帮忙
But, darling, you could help.
我只能旁观 看着这儿的背信弃义…
I could help much more by watching for treachery here…
…然而 你要离开去保护理查德的人♥民♥
…and leaving you free to protect Richard’s people
直至他回来
until he returns.
现在 你知道为什么
Now do you see why you have to go
你必须回去和你的人在一起了吗
bacK to your men alone?
快走 快 亲爱的
Go now, quicKly, dearest.
-再见 亲爱的 -再见
-Goodbye, darling. -Goodbye.
-再见 我的爱人 -再见
-Goodbye, my love. -Goodbye.
你们这些绅士一定走了很远的路
You gentlemen have traveled far?
是的 很远
Yes, quite a distance.
对不起 我不能给你们更好的食物
I’m sorry I can’t give you better food.
-这些日子 没留下什么东西了 -这就够了
-There is little left to us these days. -This will be enough.
在卢顿的那些客栈的东西不错 怎么会那样
The inn at Luton was well supplied. How is that?
那是诺曼第人人的客栈
That’s a Norman inn.
那是暴行 我会向约翰王子控诉
But it’s an outrage! I’ll complain to Prince John.
无论如何 我要割掉那个无赖的耳朵
I’ll have this rascaI’s ears, no matter how.
胆敢抢劫我
Dares to rob me!
抢了我的珠宝
Strip my person of jewels!
连一个高级传教士在森林里旅行都得不到安全
What’s this country coming to when a high churchman
这个国家怎么了
can’t travel the forest in safety?
-他是谁 -布莱克卡龙的主教
-Who’s he? -The Bishop of the BlacK Canons.
晚餐后你要继续走吗
Do you wish to go on after dinner?
不了 我们今晚到不了修道院
No. We can’t reach the abbey tonight.
我会在这儿 照顾好那些马
I’ll stay. Tend to the horses.
好的 阁下
Yes, Your Grace.
把食物给我们
Bring food to us!
好的 立刻来 阁下
Yes, Your Grace, at once!
不管去那旅行都不再安全了
It’s no longer safe to journey anywhere.
每条路上都有强盗
Robbers at every turn of the road.
阁下 出什么事了
What happened, Your Grace?
我告诉你们 我们被抢劫
I told you! We’ve been robbed.
这不是偶然发生的
Not a chance to defend ourselves.
他们埋伏好 突然就出现了
They burst on us from ambush.
-是谁 -什么 当然 是罗宾汉
-Who did? -Why, Robin Hood, of course.
这儿没其他的无赖了
There’s no other with impudence enough.
陛下 又是罗宾汉
Robin Hood again, sire.
那么 你听说过他
You’ve heard of him, then?
哦 他好象在这儿很出名
Oh, he seems well Known hereabouts.
你们对这个郡不是很了解吧
Oh, then you’re strange to this shire?
多多少少知道一点
More or less.
先生 你叫什么名字
What might be your names, gentlemen?
那不重要 你不会感兴趣
They’re hardly important enough to deserve your interest.
-老板 我们的啤酒呢 -先生们 来了
-Landlord, where’s our ale? -Coming, sirs.
先生们今晚你们会住这儿吗
Will you gentlemen be remaining here tonight?
阁下 我们还没有决定 你有什么建议吗
We hadn’t decided, Your Grace. What would you advise?
是的 这儿的路上十分危险
Well, there’s so much danger on the road,
这儿很不安全
you’d be far safer here.
我们会当心的
We will then,
如果你和我们一起 我们会很高兴的
since we’ll have the added pleasure of your company.
好的 我很想住在这儿
Well, I should really liKe to stay,
但我的修道院还有些紧急事务要处理
but I recollected some urgent affairs at my abbey.
再说吧 也许你会改变行程
Some other time, or perhaps you would breaK your journey
明天与我共进晚餐
and sup with me tomorrow.
阁下 你太好了
Your Grace is too Kind.
先生们
Then I bid you good evening, gentlemen,
祝你们一路平安
and God speed you in the morning.
谢谢 晚安
ThanK you. Good night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!