好 记住了
Now, mind!
-你在看什么 -我外出时从没有…
-What are you staring at? -I ain’t never been out walKing…
-…与女人在一起走过 -女人
-…with a female before. -What female?
-你 -一群无♥耻♥之徒
-You. -Well, of all the impudence!
我想对你对所有的女人都这样说 去讨好她们
I suppose you say that to all women that ticKle your fancy.
我从没有讨好过女人
I’ve never ticKled a woman’s fancy before.
不 我从没有过一个心上人
No, I’ve never had a sweetheart.
你的意思是说
Do you mean to say
在你的生命里从没有心上人
you never had one single sweetheart in all your life?
你不知道你错过了什么 小伙子
You don’t Know what you missed, my lad.
我有五个
I’ve had the bands on five times.
爵爷 穿上这些参加宴地 快 将他们穿上
My lord! Your robes for the feast. Hurry up, put them on.
-我不♥穿♥ -你会穿的
-I won’t! -You will!
我穿 我穿
I will! I will!
对他们来说 这儿是天堂
To them, this is heaven.
有衣穿 仁爱代替财富
SilKs for rags, Kindness instead of riches,
有限的食物代替了饥饿
limitless food instead of hunger.
-他们真的很幸福 -是吗
-Why, they’re actually happy. -Are they?
难道你没有看到他们在自娱自乐吗
Aren’t you even a little pleased to see them enjoying themselves?
我认为这是造♥反♥
I thinK it’s revolting.
你的生命受到严密保护 对吗 小姐
Your life’s been very sheltered, hasn’t it, my lady?
也许太严密了
Too sheltered, perhaps.
但你象我一样的了解他们
But if you could Know these people as I Know them.
他们有耐性 忠诚 善良
Their patience, loyalty, goodness.
塔克修道士 这些也许适合盖伊爵士
Friar TucK! These should fit Sir Guy.
爵爷 这是你参加宴会的服装
Me lord. Here is your raiment for the banquet.
等你用完了 可以把些给约翰王子
When you’ve done with them, give them to Prince John.
每个人都到餐桌边来 大吃一顿
To the tables, everybody, and stuff yourselves!
小姐 我可以为你服务吗
May I serve you, my lady?
恐怕这些会坏了我的胃口
I’m afraid the company has spoiled my appetite.
真不幸 我的胃口很好
Misfortune. Now, mine is excellent.
-小姐 小羊肉 -我说过我不饿
-A little mutton, my lady? -I said I’m not hungry.
为什么 你说过 我忘了
Why, so you did. I’d forgotten.
好的 如果有胃口 请告诉我
Well, you will let me Know if you regain your appetite,
好吗
won’t you?
朋友们 朋友们
Friends! Friends!
我想
I’d supposed,
和你们在一起的这个吉斯本的盖伊爵士
with you, that this Sir Guy of Gisbourne
是一个卑鄙小人…
was a scurvy fellow…
…是我们的敌人 现在 看
…and a bitter enemy of ours. And yet, looK!
他给我们提供了如此可口的晚餐
He provides us with this tasty supper.
这都是他的慷慨吗 不
And is this the end of his beneficence? Why, no!
他带来的这些箱里
For in his train today he’s brought us
有一半是珠宝和丝绸…
half a score of boxes full of jewels and silKs…
…还有从北方各郡搜括来的
…and more, about 30,000 golden marKs wrested
30000金马克
from the northern shires.
-你不敢 -坐下
-You wouldn’t dare. -Sit down!
你们中的人会认为我们的主人会
Some of you might thinK our host intended
将这些财宝放进约翰王子的保险箱…
this treasure for the coffers of Prince John…
…而不是去交国王的赎金 你们是对的
…instead of to ransom the King. And you would be right.
但奇怪的事发生了
But a strange thing happened.
在这个森林里他突然改变了主意
A change of heart overtooK him in the forest,
在这儿安然无恙
and there it is, safe and sound!
-你很忠心 -是的 为什么不呢
-You speaK of loyalty. -Yes. Why not?
我想你和你的刽子手们
I suppose you and your cutthroats intend
会将这些财宝送给理查德对吗
to send this treasure to Richard?
不要妄想将他们占为己有
You wouldn’t dream of Keeping it yourselves.
朋友们 我们用这些财宝干什么呢
Friends! What shall we do with this treasure?
我们自己分掉吗
Divide it amongst ourselves?
-交给理查德 -它是属于国王的
-Hold it for Richard! -lt belongs to the King!
-相信了吗 -我还有些疑惑…
-Convinced? -I may have been hasty….
为什么你 一个骑士
But why you, a Knight,
要象动物一样的生活
should live here liKe an animal,
抢劫 杀人 违反法律…
robbing, Killing, outlawed…?
你真的有兴趣知道我为什么要犯法了吗
Are you really interested in learning why I turned outlaw?
或者你害怕真♥相♥ 或者我 也许
Or are you afraid of the truth? Or of me, perhaps?
我什么也不怕 特别是你
I’m afraid of nothing. Least of all of you.
那好 随我来
Good. Then come with me.
你害怕了
Oh, so you are afraid.
-你们好 -你好
-Well, men. -Hi!
我肯定你这双漂亮的眼睛
Hardly an inspiring sight
很难看到这样的情景
for such pretty eyes as yours, I’m sure.
但那些恶魔 将他们的家园烧毁
But these poor devils have all had their homes burned.
用你们的收税人折磨并饿死他们的家人
Their families beaten and starved to death by your tax gatherers.
上帝保佑你 罗宾 我们不会忘记你的
Bless you, Robin. We’ll never forget you.
主人 我们感激你
Our humble thanKs, master.
这是我们应得的吗 罗宾
May we be worthy, Robin.
是的 妈妈 是的
You are, mother, you are.
朋友 吃得好吗
Have you eaten well, friend?
很好 谢谢 罗宾汉
Yes, thanK you, Robin Hood.
主人 我们真诚地感谢你
We humbly thanK you, master.
真对不起让你看到这些
I’m sorry to have to show you that.
但这些穷♥人♥ 曾经是高兴和满足的
But once these poor people were happy and contented.
他们只是平凡的村民 没伤害过任何人
Just simple villagers who never harmed a soul.
现在…
And now….
拷打 挖眼睛 割舌头 割耳朵
Tortured, eyes put out, tongues slit, ears hacKed off.
他们到这儿寻求我的保护 反抗你的诺曼第朋友
They come to me for protection against your Norman friends.
但你也打扰了诺曼第人的生活
But you’ve taKen Norman lives.
是的 这是当然 残酷和不公平
Yes, those that deserved it. The cruel and unjust.
你真是个奇怪的人
You’re a strange man.
奇怪 因我可以感觉到这些无助人的鞭打吗
Strange? Because I can feel for beaten, helpless people?
不 你奇怪是因为你想这些做点事
No, you’re strange because you want to do something about it.
冒着生命危险 反对盖伊爵士
You’re willing to defy Sir Guy, even Prince John himself.
甚至约翰王子
To risK your own life.
这些人中有一部分诺曼第人
And one of those men was a Norman.
诺曼第人还撒克逊人 那有什么关系呢
Norman or Saxon. What’s that matter?
我痛恨不公平 而不是诺曼第人
It’s injustice I hate, not the Normans.
但你失去了你的爵位 你的土地
But it’s lost you your ranK, your lands.
使你成为逃犯
It’s made you a hunted outlaw,
你本可以生活得舒适和安定
when you might have lived in comfort and security.
为这些你想得到什么奖赏呢
What’s your reward for all this?
奖赏 你还不明白 对吗
Reward? You just don’t understand, do you?
对不起
I’m sorry.
现在我真的有点明白了
I do begin to see a little now.
如果真是这样 这样的奖赏就够了
If you do, then that’s reward enough.
现在你抢劫了我们 侮辱了我们
Now that you’ve robbed us and had your fill of insulting us,
我们想离开
we wish to leave.
玛利亚女士 跟我们走
Come, Lady Marian.
我的人会护送女士
My men will escort my lady.
但在你们离开前
But before you taKe leave,
也许该 谢谢她 是她救了你们的生命
it might be well if you thanKed her for saving your life.
我的生命
My life?
如果不是因为她在这儿
Do you think you would have left
你以为 你们可以活着走出这片森林吗
this forest alive if it hadn’t been for her presence here?
-彼得 哈罗德 -是的 主人
-Peter! Harold! -Yes, master?
带六个人 将我们的尊贵的主人和
TaKe six men and guide our loyal host
他的神经质朋友带到去诺丁汉的路上
and his nervous friend to the Nottingham Road.
但我们的马 我们的衣服
But our horses, our clothes.
你们用脚走回诺丁汉去
You’ll return to Nottingham as you are, on foot.
盖伊爵士 这次至少是在谦逊方面给
This, Sir Guy, will at least be a lesson
你上了一课 而不是仁慈
to you in humility, if not in mercy.
-明天你的人会回去 -除了这位玛利亚女士
-Your people will be returned tomorrow. -But the lady Marian.
在我改变主意 你们最好现在就走
You’d best be started before I have a change of mind.
我想我们走吧
I thinK we’d better go.
现在 该女士了
Now, my lady.
塔克修道士 小约翰
Friar TucK! Little John!
带女士去布莱克卡龙的修道院…
TaKe the lady to the Abbey of the BlacK Canons…
…这样明天主教就会护送她
…so tomorrow the bishop can give her escort
走完其余的路程
the rest of the way.
-我也去好吗 -小姐 同意吗
-May I go too? -With your permission, my lady?