Okay.
好吧…
Fine, fine.
先跟你说一声 所有的支出 都必须得到我的董事会批准
All expenditures have to be approved by my board, mind you.
但私下里 我可以在周末之前 给ELORG一百万美元
But, unofficially, I can offer ELORG one million US dollars by the end of week.
-版税呢 -老天啊
-And royalties? -Jesus fucking Christ.
够了
That’s enough.
他说什么
What did he say?
把一百万美元…
One million dollars…
加入意向书中
added to letter of intent.
我们承诺把掌机俄♥罗♥斯♥方块的 全球版权给镜报软件
We promise Mirrorsoft worldwide handheld Tetris,
如果你在一周内汇给我们一百万美元
if you wire us one million dollars in one week.
好了 先生们
Well, gentlemen,
看起来我们…
looks like we…
成交了
we have ourselves a deal.
让我送你出去
Let me walk you out.
-但我们还没说完… -立刻
-But we’re not finished– -Now!
-别利科夫先生 出口在这边 -闭嘴
-Mr. Belikov, the exit is this way. -Shut up.
没出什么事吧
Is everything all right?
你有一周的时间出价购买♥♥掌机的全球版权
You have one week to make an offer for worldwide handheld rights.
你已经收到了我的报价
You have my offer.
我准备好现在就签合同了 出什么事了
I’m ready to sign now. What is going on?
你必须先签署一份意向书 这是操作规程
You must sign a letter of intent first. It’s protocol.
-别利科夫 你是在骗我吗 -听着
-Are you lying to me, Belikov? -Listen.
如果你知道我现在所冒的风险 就不会这么问
If you knew the risk I’m taking right now, you wouldn’t ask that.
请签字
Please sign.
拜托了
Please.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
如果你想出价购买♥♥全球电子游戏的版权
If you would like to make an offer for worldwide video game rights,
ELORG愿意做这笔交易
ELORG is open to deal.
什么 斯坦恩拥有全球电子游戏的版权
What? Stein has the worldwide video game rights.
不 他没有
No, he doesn’t.
我重新定义了“电脑”
I redefined “computer.”
斯坦恩当时需要街机版权 于是他签了一份新合同
Stein needed arcade rights, so, he signed a new contract.
别利科夫 你为什么帮我
Why are you helping me, Belikov?
我在做对我的国家最有利的事
I’m doing what is the best for my country.
回家吧 亨克罗杰斯 然后带着你的 任天堂团队回来 再出一个真正的报价
Go home, Henk Rogers, and come back with your Nintendo crew to make a real offer.
你今天去哪了
Where were you today?
不重要
Doesn’t matter.
我们成功了
We did it.
掌机版权 他们还答应给我们 全球电子游戏的版权
Handheld rights and they’re promising worldwide video game rights too.
上车
Get in.
捷尔任斯基广场
Dzerzhinsky Square.
你没开车来
You don’t have your car?
我不想被跟踪
I don’t want to be followed.
我小时候 我父亲是莫斯科大学的教授
When I was a boy, my father was professor at Moscow University.
1965年 他的一个同事 因为在国外卖♥♥自己的书而入狱
And in 1965, a colleague of his was jailed for selling his book abroad.
就因为卖♥♥自己的书
Just for selling his book?

Yes.
我父亲在一封抗♥议♥信上签了名 这么做是对的
And my father signed a letter of protest, which was the right thing to do.
但苏联很快就采取了报复行动
But the Soviet retribution was swift.
他失去了教授职位 也被永远禁止从事一份真正的工作
He lost his professorship and was barred from holding a real job ever again,
这毁了他
and it ruined him.
也毁了我们一家
And it ruined my family.
我向自己保证 绝不会让我的孩子们经历那种地狱
And I promised myself that I would never put my kids through that kind of hell.
亨克 但他们又故技重施了
But they are doing it again, Henk.
这次是对我
And this time, to me.
你知道那栋楼是干什么的吗
Do you know what that building is?
你应该知道 因为他们一直在监视你的一举一动
Well, you should, because they’ve been watching your every move.
等等 那是…
Wait. That’s–
那是共♥产♥党中♥央♥委员会的成员
That’s the member of the Communist Party at Central Committee,
苏联最有权势的人之一
one of the most powerful men in USSR.
正在和他的特工谈话
Speaking to his agent.
克格勃
KGB?
萨莎是克格勃
Sasha is KGB?
但她…
But she’s–
为什么
Why?
因为你是个威胁
Because you are a threat.
你代表了我们国家80年来与之斗争的一切
You represent everything our country has fought against for 80 years.
他刚发现ELORG答应给你俄♥罗♥斯♥方块
And he just found out that ELORG promised you Tetris.
马上去机场
Airport right away!
告诉他们这很重要
Tell them it’s important.
是关于俄♥罗♥斯♥方块 我在韩国转机 但只有一个小时
It’s about Tetris. I’m laid over in Korea, but only for an hour.
抱歉 罗杰斯先生 他们正在开会
Sorry, Mr. Rogers. They’re in a meeting.
要我帮你转达吗
Can I take a message?
不用了 我想亲自告诉他们
No, I wanna tell them myself.
我回家后会再打电♥话♥ 谢谢
I’ll call when I’m home. Thanks.
先生们 罗伯特麦克斯韦 镜报集团主席 幸会
Gentlemen. Robert Maxwell, Chairman of the Mirror Group. Pleasure.
荒川实
Minoru Arakawa.
这位是霍华德林肯 我的高级副总裁兼首席法律顾问
This is Howard Lincoln, my senior VP and chief legal counsel.
先生 我们今天能如何为你效劳
How can we help you today, sir?
我有你们想要的东西
I think I’ve got something you want.
凯文 你在吗
Kevin, are you there?
是的
Yes.
好消息 先生们
It’s good news, gentlemen.
(传真:+81 45 469 470)
(传真给:亨克罗杰斯 状态:完成)
是这样 尼古拉叶夫根尼耶维奇
You see Nikolai Evgenievich…
和你不同 我把国家放在第一位
Unlike you, I put our country first.
不要把他打得太惨 他还有工作要做
Don’t hurt him too much. He still has work to do.
该死
Oh, shit.
玛雅
Maya?
(俄♥罗♥斯♥方块已被终止 尼古拉叶夫根尼耶维奇)
天啊 不
Jesus. No.

Oh, no.
(照片在我们手上 离远点)
-喂 -亨克 我是霍华德林肯
-Hello? -Henk, it’s Howard Lincoln.
听着 我觉得应该给你打电♥话♥ 并亲自告诉你
Listen, I thought I should call you and tell you in person.
我…没有…
I– I don– I don’t–
抱歉 你没有拿到 俄♥罗♥斯♥方块的 Game Boy版权
I’m sorry, you didn’t get the Game Boy rights for Tetris.
我们得用镜报软件
We gotta go with Mirrorsoft.
你能理解 对吧
You understand, right?
-喂 -他们在撒谎 霍华德 所有人都在撒谎
-Hello? -They’re lying, Howard. Everybody’s lying.
他们在勒索我 让我守口如瓶
They’re blackmailing me so I keep my mouth shut.
但我告诉你 镜报软件 甚至连电子游戏的版权都没有
But I’m telling you, Mirrorsoft doesn’t even have the video game rights–
亨克 别激动 我们刚收到ELORG的传真 确认镜报软件有授权
Henk, relax. We just got a fax from ELORG confirming Mirrorsoft’s license.
是合法的 明白吗
It’s legit, okay?
我们未来还会有合作的机会
We’ll find something else to work on.
-等等… -好吗 再见
-Wait, wait. -All right? Bye-bye.
砸完了
You done?
麦克斯韦父子耍了我 明美 他们拿走了一切
The Maxwells screwed me, Akemi. They took everything.
你错过了女儿的音乐会
You missed your daughter’s concert.
你听到我刚说的话了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
你听到我刚说的话了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
我们一无所有了
We’ve got nothing left.
一无所有
Nothing!
都结束了 你就因为 错过了一场音乐会来和我闹
It’s over, and you’re giving me shit about missing a concert?
玛…雅 嘘…
M– Maya! Sh–
你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
You selfish prick
亲爱的
Honey?
没关系
It’s fine.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be fine.
因为如果不好 那我们就没有掌机的版权
Because if it isn’t, then we don’t have handheld rights,
也没有游戏主机的版权
and we don’t have console rights.
然后任天堂会告我们欺诈
And Nintendo will sue us for fraud,
我们就会失去生意 他们可能会拿走我们的房♥子
and we’ll lose the business, and they’ll probably take our house.
我在努力坚持下去 明美 真的
And I am trying to keep it together, Akemi, really I am.
但我没有后备计划
But I do not have a backup plan.
我只是…需要你明白
I just– I just need you to understand
我这么做是因为 我想为我们建立一个新生活
that I did this because I am trying to build a life for us.
我们本来就有自己的生活
We had a life.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
我为这个国家及其伟大的理想
I devoted my life to this country,
奉献了一生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!