Okay then.
还有 特里福诺夫先生
And, Mr. Trifonov?
凯文不需要知道这些
Kevin does not need to know about any of this.
(罗伯特麦克斯韦)
我们为何要冒这个险
Why are we taking the risk?
尤其是在你父亲出事之后
Especially after what happened to your father.
你有没有试过拒绝一个美国人
Have you ever tried to say no to an American?
完全不可能
It’s impossible.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
这是玛雅 她今年十岁
That’s Maya. She’s ten.
朱莉八岁
Julie’s eight.
迈克尔 六岁
Michael, six.
利奥 三岁
Leo’s three.
这是我老婆明美
And that is my wife, Akemi.
我们是在夏威夷的大学里认识的
We met in college, in Hawaii,
我们相爱了 然后我跟着她回了东京
fell in love, and I followed her back to Tokyo.
你在很多地方生活过
You have lived many places.
是的…
Yeah, I guess so.
你呢
How about you?
我只在这里生活过
I lived only here.
在莫斯科
In Moscow?
在这间公♥寓♥里
In this apartment.
亨克 你觉得莫斯科怎么样
So, Henk, how do you like Moscow?
说实话吗
Honestly?
有点令人困惑
It’s a bit confusing.
俄♥国♥这个国家很难让人一见钟情
Russia is difficult country to love at first.
就像我们的文学一样 外表冰冷黑暗
Much like our literature, it’s cold and dark on the outside.
但也很浪漫 很有灵感
But also romantic and inspired.
没人再看到那一面了
Nobody sees that side anymore.
亨克 你是怎么发现俄♥罗♥斯♥方块的
How did you find Tetris, Henk?
我当时在拉斯维加斯的消费者电子展上 销♥售♥我设计的游戏
I was at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, selling a game I had designed.
然后我看到了你丈夫的游戏
Then I saw your husband’s game–
-然后你就偷了它 -尼娜
-And then you stole it. -Nina.
没事 没关系的
No, it’s fine.
我从一个骗我的大公♥司♥那里拿到了授权
I licensed it from a big company who lied to me.
但我是来弥补过错的
But I’m here to make things right.
因为俄♥罗♥斯♥方块…
Because Tetris–
真的很棒 值得这一切
It’s that good.
他很傻 但也很诚实
He’s dumb. But he is honest.
所以 亨克 你是游戏设计师
So you are a game designer, Henk?
还是一名程序员
And a programmer.
不过我近来主要做销♥售♥
Well, though I’ve mostly been doing sales lately.
帕斯卡还是汇编语言
Pascal or assembler?
我也正想问你这个问题呢
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
我喜欢帕斯卡
I like Pascal.
汇编语言是我的首选
Assembler is my go-to.
但是永远不要低估…
But never underestimate…
-…BASIC的力量 -BASIC的力量
-…the power of BASIC. -The power of BASIC.
这有点恐怖
That’s spooky.
就是这个
This is it?
最原始的版本
The original?
了不起
Amazing.
能让我玩玩吗
Can I play?
可以
Yes.
这一直困扰着我
It’s always been bugging me.
为什么一次只能消除一行 而不能两行同时消失
Why can’t both lines disappear at once instead of one at a time?
因为…
Because…
我从没想到过这点
I never thought of that.
我们应该允许最多同时消除四行
We should allow up to four lines to disappear at once.
我们应该
We should?
怎么了
What?
是的
Yeah.
试试看嘛 也没坏处
Give it a try. No harm.
-亨克 -好
-Henk? -Right.
等级越高 得分越高 所以 你会…
Higher levels equals more points. So, you’d–
抱歉
Sorry.
差不多了 但我们还需要一点东西
Close. But we need something more.
生活不易 我们应该小小庆祝一下
Life is hard, and we deserve our small celebrations.
我都忘了这有多好玩了
I forgot how much fun this is.
怎么了
What?
走
Go, go, go.
-别出声 走 -怎么…
-Stay quiet. Go. -What’s–
-别说话 -怎么回…
-Be quiet. -What is the–
别出声
Quiet!
晚上好 你有盐吗
Good evening. Do you have any salt?
盐
Salt?
邻居
Neighbour.
阿列克谢 求你了
Alexey, please!
-怎么回… -亨克 抱歉 你得走了
-What is– -Sorry, Henk, you have to go.
好吧
Okay.
-但前提是你要跟我一起走 -什么
-But only if you come with me. -What?
我们应该出去 但不是去什么游客酒吧
We should go out. But not at some tourist bar.
带我看真正的莫斯科 你这样的人常去的地方
Show me the real Moscow, where people like you hang out.
亨克 这真的不是个好主意 我…
Henk, it is really not good idea. I’m–
是 我知道 但有时候 你得无视法规 对吧
Yeah. I know, but sometimes you gotta say “fuck the rules,” right?
这就是我来莫斯科的原因
I mean, that’s why I came to Moscow.
我想 这也是你今晚邀请我来的原因
And I think that’s why you invited me here tonight.
就是这里
This is the place.
亨克 和你想的差不多 对吧
More of what you had in mind, Henk, yes?
没错
Yeah!
谢谢
Thank you.
太感谢了 谢谢…
Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
你认识这些人吗
Do you know these people?
他们中的一些人和我一起工作 是的
I work with a few of them, yes.
我喜欢这音乐
Love the music.
是这样 就我个人而言 我更喜欢莫扎特和俄♥罗♥斯♥民歌♥
Look, personally I prefer Mozart and Russian folk songs.
而不是…
Not, you know…
-她做什… -人们
-What did she– -Folks.
她有从波罗的海诸国传来的消息
She has news from the Baltic states.
爱沙尼亚人已经走上街头
Estonians have taken to the streets,
要求从苏联独♥立♥出去
demanding independence from the Soviet Union.
我们都厌倦了伪善和职业政客
All of us are tired of the hypocrisy and the career politicians.
我们都想要自♥由♥
We all want freedom.
言论自♥由♥
Freedom of speech.
艺术自♥由♥ 表达自♥由♥
Freedom of art, of expression.
我们想要可口可乐
We want Coca-Cola.
我们想要李维斯的牛仔裤
And we want Levi’s jeans.
让我们为这个喝一杯吧
And let’s drink for this.
我喜欢这歌♥
I love this song!
大家都知道歌♥词
Everybody knows the words.
好的想法没有国界
Good ideas have no borders.
-来一起唱 -不…
-Come sing. -No, no, no.
来嘛 拜托啦
Come on. Please?
我不唱歌♥ 不
I don’t sing. No.
来嘛 你怎能拒绝
Come on. How can you resist!
阿列克谢
Alexey!
-现在你看到了 我们没什么不同 -是的
-Now you see we aren’t so different. -Yes.
谢谢你今晚带我来这里
Thank you for bringing me here tonight.
意义重大
It means a lot.
玛雅 很快要回家了 收拾一下
Maya, we’re going home soon. Please clean up.
明美罗杰斯
Akemi Rogers?
我们是俄♥国♥驻东京大使♥馆♥的人
We are from Russian Embassy in Tokyo.
谁让你们进来的
Who let you in?
你知道你丈夫在哪吗
Do you know where your husband is?
你丈夫打过电♥话♥了吗
Has your husband called?
如果他打来 跟他说让他回家
Well, if he does, tell him to come home.
立即回家
Immediately.
你的孩子们都很漂亮
You have beautiful children.
回家去
Go home!