我想这是任天堂在日本发行的俄♥罗♥斯♥方块
Well, I suppose it’s Tetris for Nintendo in Japan.
但我是来商讨掌机版权 而不是电子游戏版权 所以…
But I’m here to discuss handheld rights, not video, so…
他问你是否授权给亨克罗杰斯 销♥售♥俄♥罗♥斯♥方块的电子游戏
He asks if you authorized the sale of Tetris video games to Henk Rogers.
别里科夫先生 我经营着欧洲最大的媒体公♥司♥之一
Mr. Belikov, I run one of the largest media companies in Europe.
我没有时间插手日常事务
I don’t have time to meddle in the day-to-day aspects.
你是说你从未见过这个游戏
So, you are saying that you have never seen this game?
不 我是说我们应该进入今天的主题
No, I’m saying that we should move on to today’s business.
你认为这是盗版吗
Do you think it’s pirated?
不知道 也许吧
I don’t know, maybe?
我们能谈掌机俄♥罗♥斯♥方块了吗
Can we talk about handheld Tetris?
明天吧 谢谢
Tomorrow, thank you.
好吧
Yeah.
该死的共♥产♥党混♥蛋♥
Fucking commie bastards.
好吧 我看了合同 也表示认同
Okay, I read the contract and I agree.
你从未有意把电子游戏的版权 卖♥♥给罗伯特斯坦恩
You never intentionally sold video game rights to Robert Stein.
但问题是…
But here’s the thing…
好的 这是任天堂游戏主机
Okay, this is a Nintendo.
这是一台个人电脑
And this is a personal computer.
有什么不同
What’s the difference?
任天堂游戏主机没有键盘
No keyboard for Nintendo.
任天堂没有键…
No keyboard for Ninte–
你会说英语
You speak English?
你当然会了
Of course you do.
听着 抱歉
Look, I’m sorry.
罗伯特斯坦恩耍了你
Robert Stein screwed you.
但从法律上讲
But legally speaking,
他没有偷窃你的版权 所以我也没有
he didn’t steal from you, which means I didn’t steal from you.
下次先定义好电脑是什么 这样你就不会丢掉电子游戏版权了
Next time, define computers so you can hold on to your video game rights.
那街机呢
And what about arcade?
合同里没有关于街机版权的条款
There’s nothing in that contract about arcade rights.
(俄♥罗♥斯♥方块 投币)
因此斯坦恩毫无疑问偷窃了这部分版权
That, Stein definitely stole from you.
它们值多少钱
How much are they worth?
十五万美元
$150,000.
他一直跑来跑去是去哪啊
Where does he keep running to?
别利科夫先生
Mr. Belikov.
别利科夫先生
Mr. Belikov.
没空
No!
阿列克谢 我们一开始就有误会
Alexey, we got off on the wrong foot.
我可以请你吃晚餐吗
Can I buy you dinner?
罗杰斯先生 我是非卖♥♥品
Mr. Rogers, I’m not for sale.
第40段对个人电脑的定义 是否更为慎重和明智
Is paragraph 40 a more prudent definition of PC computer?
“而个人电脑由处理器 显示器
“Whereas PC computers consist of processor,
磁盘驱动器和键盘组成”
monitor disk drive, and keyboard.”
-是的 好多了 -键盘
-Yeah, much better. -Keyboard.
但斯坦恩多年前就签过合同了 这还有什么意义
But Stein signed years ago. What’s the point of this?
不 没关系 不客气
Oh, no. Please. You’re welcome.
好的
Okay.
好吧 现在是什么情况
Okay. What is going on?
这是什么
What is this?
新合同
New contract.
街机版权要十五万美元
$150,000 for arcade rights?
是谁给了你这些数字
Who the hell gave you these numbers?
是谁给了世嘉 在日本销♥售♥街机版俄♥罗♥斯♥方块的权利
Who gave SEGA the right to sell Tetris arcade in Japan?
如果…
If–
如果我签了这份合同 我们就可以讨论掌机版权了 是吗
If I sign this contract, then we can discuss handheld rights, yes?
我需要一晚上的时间去看一下这份合同
I need a night to read the contract.
他说我们今天到此为止
He says we are done for the day.
但我们还没讨论掌机版权的问题呢
But we haven’t discussed handheld yet.
他说明天我们继续勤奋工作
He says we will gallantly attack that in the morrow.
好吧
Okay.
阿列克谢
Alexey.
要我送你一程吗
You want a lift?
我有车
I have car.
那你能送我一程吗
Can I get a lift, then?
你来自哪里
So, where you from?
我来自荷兰 但在纽约长大
I’m from Holland, but I grew up in New York.
我父母是荷兰人 有犹太和印尼血统
My parents were Dutch with some Jewish and Indonesian blood.
我基本上就是埃迪范海伦
I’m basically Eddie Van Halen.
罗杰斯先生 我不需要闲聊
Mr. Rogers, I don’t need small talk.
是这样 信不信由你 我真的很想了解你
Look, believe it or not, I honestly want to get to know you.
如果不是以商业伙伴的身份 那就是以一个粉丝身份
If not as a business partner, then as a fan.
今晚来我的旅馆吃晚饭吧
Come to my hotel for dinner tonight.
不了
No.
那我能去你家吗
Then can I come to your house?
在这里 让外国人到家里来是犯罪
Having a foreigner in one’s home is crime here.
所以…
So…
就打电♥话♥吧
just call.
太好了
Great.
谢谢你送我
Thanks for the ride.
-猜猜我们的见面持续了多久 -两分三秒
-Guess how long my meeting lasted? -Two minutes and three seconds.
先生 你需要更有礼貌
You, sir, need better manners.
你是说你从未见过这个游戏
So you are saying that you’ve never seen this game?
我是说我们应该进入…
I’m saying that we should move on to–
你在监听我
You are spying on me?
混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
注意你的言行 凯文
Careful, Kevin.
我们出去走走吧 好吗
Let’s take a walk outside. Yes?
(罗斯托夫裴尔维洛克街6号♥)
(802号♥公♥寓♥ 今晚7点)
对俄♥罗♥斯♥方块 你出价多少
What are you offering for Tetris?
我们的独家出版权 出版《科利尔百科…
The exclusive publishing rights to our Collier’s Encycl–
不是这个 问你出多少钱
No. How much money?
版权价值两百万美元 所以 你知道 这是等价交换
The rights are worth two million dollars. So, you know, it’s tit for tat.
更像是亏本买♥♥卖♥♥
More like tit for shit.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这里可是俄♥国♥
This is fucking Russia.
你们这些人根本不在乎钱
You people, you don’t care about money.
-麦克斯韦先生 你从哪来 -这有什么关系
-Where are you from, Mr. Maxwell? -What’s that got to do with it?
我来自斯塔夫罗波尔边疆区
Me, I’m from Stavropol Krai.
我父母是集体农场的农民 也就是佃农
My parents were kolkhoz, you know, sharecroppers.
他们在一家国有农场每天工作18个小时
They worked 18 hours a day on a state-owned farm.
政♥府♥拿走了一切
The government took everything.
我很年轻的时候就意识到 如果想在这个社会取得成功
I realized very young that if I was going to succeed in this society,
我需要这个 只要这个
I would need this. Only this.
我可不像你 没有人帮我走到今天
And unlike you, nobody helped me get to where I am today.
所以省省那些共♥产♥主义的鬼话吧
So, spare me the Bolshevik shit.
共♥产♥主义正在消亡
Communism is dying.
我很快就要失业了
Soon I’ll be out of a job.
和你一样 我也想带着最好的交易离开
Like you, I want to walk away with the best deal.
你想让我贿赂你
You want me to bribe you?
是这样吗
Is that what this is?
不行…我经营着一家有诚信的公♥司♥
No, no. I run an honest company.
麦克斯韦先生 没有人会因为诚实而成为亿万富翁
Nobody becomes a billionaire by being honest, Mr. Maxwell.
也没有人会因为信任一个肮脏的政客 而成为亿万富翁
And nobody becomes a billionaire by trusting a dirty politico either.
如果你想找一枚棋子 我建议你滚远点
If you are in search of a pawn, I do suggest you fuck off.
祝你有美好的一天
Good day.
我能达成协议的话 给你十万美金
$100,000, US, when I get the deal.

No.
这不是我开的价
That is not what I’m asking.
鲍里斯
Boris
停止录音
Stop recording.
八十万美元
800,000.
预付一半 汇到瑞士账户
Half up-front, wired to a Swiss account.
三十万 我拿到 掌机俄♥罗♥斯♥方块版权后就支付
300, paid when I get handheld Tetris.
也许我该去问问罗杰斯先生
Perhaps I’ll ask Mr. Rogers.
亨克罗杰斯没钱
Henk Rogers has no money.
他是任天堂的代表 他们绝不会贿赂你
He reps Nintendo, and they’d never bribe you.
罗伯特斯坦恩太小气了 所以别拿他来威胁我
And Robert Stein is too cheap, so don’t even bother threatening me with him.
四十万
400.
我只能给这么多
Final offer.
那好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!