不 这不可能 听着…
No, that can’t be true. Look…
ELORG授权给了仙女座的罗伯特斯坦恩
ELORG licensed the rights to Robert Stein at Andromeda,
仙女座授权给了镜报软件
Andromeda to Mirrorsoft,
之后镜报软件在拉斯维加斯的代表 又授权给了防弹软件
and Mirrorsoft’s representative in Las Vegas to Bullet-Proof Software,
也就是我
which is me.
我让镜软把游戏视频录像带寄给你了
I gave it to Mirrorsoft to send to you.
他说没收到过游戏视频录像带
He denies obtaining a tape.
还说这是非法拷贝
And says that this is an illegal copy.
罗杰斯先生 我觉得我们该走了
Mr. Rogers, I think we should vanish.
他觉得我偷了俄♥罗♥斯♥方块
He thinks I stole Tetris?
是的
Affirmative.
告诉他我在这款游戏上倾尽所有
Tell him I have my whole life and then some invested in this game.
他搞错了
He’s mistaken.
我建议你离开这个政♥府♥机构
I advise you to leave this government institution.
否则 作为持旅游签证的外国公民
Otherwise, as a foreign citizen on a tourist visa,
你会因欺诈和非法入境而入狱
you will be sent to prison for fraud and trespassing.
他说他没搞错
He says he is not mistaken.
他只说了这些吗
Is that all he said?
是的
Yes.
好吧…告诉他我会解决这些问题
Sure. Okay, tell him I’ll fix this.
我们可以先解决游戏主机的问题
We can figure out console,
然后再谈掌机的事
and then we can talk handheld.
他说明天9点再来
He says return in the morrow at nine o’clock.
-但我必须提醒你… -好的…太好了 谢谢
-But I must warn you– -Okay. Okay, great. Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要…好
You’re gonna– Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要一部能打国际长途的公用电♥话♥
I need an international pay phone.
苏联没有能打国际长途的公用电♥话♥ 亨克
International pay phones do not exist in Soviet Union, Henk.
但我得给家里打个电♥话♥
But I need to call home.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
我说服妻子拿我们的房♥子冒险
I convinced my wife to risk our home
才买♥♥得起俄♥罗♥斯♥方块电游版权
so that I could afford Tetris video game rights,
现在却被告知我没有这个版权
and now I’m being told I don’t have them?
如果不能解决这个问题 我就完了
If I don’t fix this, I’m fucked.
你的旅馆有电♥话♥
Your hotel has phone.
好 太好了 我们走吧
Okay, great. Let’s go.
但你必须排队 因为我们伟大的国家 只有几根电♥话♥线连接在到境外
But you must wait in line as only few wires leave our great nation.
但要等多久
But how long?
八小时到一周吧
Anywhere from eight hours to a week.
什么
What?
好吧 但旅馆里总有传真机吧
Okay, but there’s a fax machine at the hotel, right?
只有政♥府♥大楼里才有传真和电传 亨克
Fax and telex are in government buildings only, Henk.
罗杰斯先生 借一步说话
Mr. Rogers, a word.
有请
Please.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
大概知道
I’ve got an idea.
很好
Good.
我猜你的翻译告诉过你
I assume your translator told you
外国人未经正式邀请 是不允许进入政♥府♥大楼的
foreigners are not allowed in government buildings without formal invitation.
回家去吧
Go home.
听明白了吗
Understood?
麦克斯韦先生 瓦伦汀特里福诺夫
Mr. Maxwell, Valentin Trifonov,
共♥产♥党中♥央♥委员会 外贸局
Central Committee of the Communist Party, Department of Foreign Trade.
欢迎来到俄♥国♥
Welcome to Russia.
我父亲说戈尔巴乔夫会来接我
My father told me to expect Gorbachev.
你不是戈尔巴乔夫
You’re not Gorbachev.
你也不是你父亲
And you’re not your father.
你为俄♥罗♥斯♥方块而来 对吧
You’re here for Tetris, yes?
我们看看能做什么安排
Let’s see what we can arrange.
萨莎 早
Morning, Sasha.
我有没有可能成功说服你改变主意
Any chance I can cajole you into changing your mind?
不可能
Not a chance.
准备好了
Ready?
亨克 这位是阿列克谢帕基特诺夫
Henk, this is Alexey Pajitnov,
俄♥罗♥斯♥方块的发明者
the inventor of Tetris.
天啊 真的吗
Wow, really?
罗杰斯先生…
Mr. Rogers…
亨克 别利科夫先生 想让你知道他不信任你
Henk, Mr. Belikov would like you to know that he doesn’t trust you.
还说你是…抱歉 这些是他的原话…骗子和小偷
And you– Sorry, these are not my words– are a liar and a thief.
我还是个烂厨子
I’m also a horrible cook.
开玩笑的
That was a joke.
-我觉得他没明白 -是 我看得出来
-I don’t think he understood. -Yeah, I can see that.
别利科夫先生 请继续
Please, Mr Belikov continue.
抱歉 但是 你是谁
I’m sorry, but who are you?
请坐
Please, sit.
亨克罗杰斯 更重要的问题是你是谁
The more important question here is who are you, Henk Rogers?
你的签证上写着你是个游客 但你不是
Your visa says you’re a tourist, but you’re not.
这是第一宗罪
A crime.
你的俄♥罗♥斯♥方块游戏说 你得到了授权 但你没有
Your Tetris game says you licensed it, but you did not.
这是第二宗罪
Well, another crime.
那么 我的想法是
So, here’s what I’m thinking.
你今天就打道回府 停止生产俄♥罗♥斯♥方块 那一切罪行都一笔勾销
You go home today, cease production of Tetris, all will be forgiven.
否则你就留下来承担后果
Or you stay and face the consequences.
我不达成协议就不回家
I’m not going home without a deal.
抱歉
Sorry.
“抱歉”这个词在我们的法庭上 可不能帮你脱罪 罗杰斯先生
“Sorry” will not work in our courts, Mr. Rogers.
别利科夫先生
Mr Belikov…
阿列克谢
Alexey.
我只想说 你的游戏非常棒
I just wanna say that your game is brilliant.
谢谢 我可以说英语
Thank you. I speak English.
我有很多很多的问题
And I have so, so many questions.
但首先 我想让你知道 等我澄清了这些误会
But first, I want you to know that when I clear up this misunderstanding,
并且可能的话 获得游戏的掌机版权后
and hopefully secure handheld rights,
我会帮你成为百万富翁
I’m gonna make you a millionaire.
-罗杰斯先生 -请叫我亨克
-Mr. Rogers. -Please, call me Henk.
罗杰斯先生 我没有权利从自己的游戏中获利
Mr. Rogers, I do not have right to receive money from my game.
这是犯罪
Well, that’s criminal.

No.
这是共♥产♥主义
It is communism.
如果那个白♥痴♥是个小偷的话…
If that idiot’s a thief…
监禁他
Jail him.
其他买♥♥家也到了
Are the other buyers here?
别让他们碰头
Keep them separated.
我们要用“以其人之道还治其人之身” 这招来打败这些资本家
We are going to beat these capitalists at their own game.
别利科夫先生
Mr. Belikov,
如果我是小偷 我为什么还跑来莫斯科 自豪地向你展示我的游戏
if I’m a thief, why would I come to Moscow and proudly show you my game?
因为你想要游戏的掌机版权
Because you want handheld rights.
是啊 但如果我已经 偷了电子游戏和街机的版权
Yeah, but if I already stole video game and arcade rights,
那我为什么不连掌机版权也一起偷了
what would stop me from stealing handheld?
别里科夫先生想知道 你为什么提到街机版权
Mr. Belikov inquires as to why you mention arcade rights.
我还买♥♥了游戏在日本的街机版权
I bought Japanese arcade rights too,
结果发现镜报软件 已经把街机版权授权给了世嘉
only to find out that Mirrorsoft already licensed them to SEGA.
打住…
Stop, stop, stop.
ELORG从没把街机版权卖♥♥给任何人 亨克
ELORG never transacted arcade rights to anyone, Henk.
等等…
Wait, hold on.
你是说个人电脑版 是你授权过俄♥罗♥斯♥方块的
So you’re saying the only version of Tetris you ever licensed
唯一版本
was for personal computers?
能看看你们当初签的合同吗
Can I see the contract you signed?
拜托了 这能帮我理解到底怎么回事
Please, it’ll help me understand what’s going on.
因为我不知道你是否知道
‘Cause I don’t know if you know,
但斯坦恩和镜报软件正在全球销♥售♥
but Stein and Mirrorsoft are selling
俄♥罗♥斯♥方块电子游戏和街机的版权
Tetris video game and arcade rights worldwide.
别利科夫先生
Mr. Belikov?
我是罗伯特斯坦恩
I’m Robert Stein.
我来这里是为了确保拿到 街机和掌机版权的合同
I’m here to shore up contracts for arcade and handheld rights.
斯坦恩先生 请稍等片刻
Please, Mr. Stein. One minute.
怎么了
What?
别利科夫先生 非常感谢你同意和我见面
Mr. Belikov. Thank you very much for agreeing to meet.
别里科夫先生问:“这是什么 ”
Mr. Belikov asks, “What is this?”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!