Great, ’cause you’re not gonna believe where I was yesterday.
(昨天)
(任天堂)
嗨 亨克罗杰斯 防弹软件
Hi. Henk Rogers, Bullet-Proof Software.
我和你的首席执行官山内溥有预约
I have a meeting with Hiroshi Yamauchi, your CEO.
罗杰斯
Rogers?
没有预约记录
Not in book.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我理解
I understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
我走之前能借用一下洗手间吗
Could I use your restroom before I go?
-在左手边 -左边
-On the left? -Left.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
嗨 我和山内先生预约见面 我想…
Hi. I have a meeting with Mr. Yamauchi. I wonder–
罗杰斯先生 你这是擅自闯入
Mr. Rogers, you’re trespassing.
山内先生出差了 因此…
Mr. Yamauchi is out of town. So–
你骗我呢 我今早看见他了 而且他的车还在外面
That’s not true because I saw him this morning, and his car’s still outside.
不…
No, no.
这人是谁
Who is this?

Hi.
亨克罗杰斯 防弹软件
Henk Rogers. Bullet-Proof Software.
(俄♥罗♥斯♥方块)
还不错
Not too bad.
真的
Really?
我们将以五十万美金买♥♥下这个游戏的版权
We’ll buy you out for 500,000.
五十万
Five hundred grand?
亨克 我去给你拿杯酒
Henk, let me get you that drink.
我拒绝了
I told them no.
你做什么了
You did what?
你是不是疯了
Are you out of your fucking mind?
我有更远大的目标 埃迪
I got a bigger vision, Eddie.
所以我才来找你
That is why I’m here.
我会发行这款游戏 并支付所有的前期费用
I’ll publish it and cover all up-front costs.
我们是自己发行游戏
We publish our games in-house.
不和外部公♥司♥合作
We don’t use outside partners.
的确 你通常不这样做
You don’t do it often, true.
但凡事都会有例外
But you do make exceptions.
因为你和我一样清楚 只有合作才能让我们变得更好
Because you know as well as I do, partners are what make us great.
因此马里奥有路易吉
That’s why Mario has Luigi.
塞尔达有林克
That’s why Zelda has Link.
麦克泰森在拳无虚发中 有被他暴揍的那些人
That’s why Mike Tyson has whoever he’s punching out in Punch-Out!!

Yeah.
我们要你做二十万张游戏卡带
We want you to make 200,000 cartridges.
你想要两百万美元
You want two million dollars?

No.
还真让我担心了一下下
Had me worried for a bit.
我需要一张三百万美元的支票
I need a check for three million dollars.
这就是你的笑点 你想让我给你开支票
That’s the punch line? You want a check from me?
怎么变成三百万了
And how did you get to three million?
因为我需要二百万制♥作♥任天堂的游戏卡带
Because I’ll need two million for Nintendo cartridges
(游戏主机)
还要一百万用来制♥造♥街机
and one million to make arcade machines.
我也有俄♥罗♥斯♥方块街机的版权 记得吗
I have Tetris for arcade too, remember?
(投币)
街机是一个现金业务 赚钱会很快
Arcade is a cash business and the money comes in fast,
这对我们俩来说都很好
which is great for both of us.
这是一个千载难逢的机会 埃迪
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Eddie.
任天堂让我做发行商
Nintendo is letting me become a publisher.
任天堂这个品牌就是印钞许可证
Nintendo. It’s a license to print money.
-你这么有信心 -是呀 很显然啊
-You feel that strongly about it? -Yeah! Clearly.
-那我要提高你的利率 -没问题
-Then I’m upping your interest rates. -Fine.
-我要用你的房♥子做抵押 -可以
-And I want your house as collateral. -Fine!
哪怕你错过一次付款 那房♥子就归我们
If you miss one payment, that house is ours.
好的
Fine.
你确定不用先跟你老婆商量一下
You sure you don’t have to talk to your wife about this first?
明美是我们公♥司♥的首席财务官
Akemi is the chief financial officer of our company.
她也押上全部身家了
She’s all in.
(东京)
(再抵押协议)
亨克 你可不是这样跟我保证的
This was not what you promised, Henk.
我知道 但你知道 这些银行家有多缺乏想象力
I know, but you know how unimaginative these bankers are.
先驱者要赢就得赌上房♥子
Pioneers have to bet the house to win.
但不是字面意义上
But not literally.

Listen.
我们的公♥寓♥何时这么安静过
Have you ever heard our apartment this quiet before?
玛雅
Maya?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
好玩极了 我们能留下它吗
It’s BRILLIANT, can we keep it?
一定会成功的
This is gonna work.
我保证
I promise.
你能信守这个承诺吗
Is that a promise you can keep?
如果我们这么做 一切都在我们的掌控之中
If we do this, we’re in control.
所以 是的
So, yeah…
真的如此
it is.
(第二关)
(防弹软件)
耀西
Yoshi
严子
Itsuko
各位
Everyone…
我们现在一败涂地
We’re big failures now!
我们现在是大发行商了
We’re big PUBLISHERS now!
(莫斯科)
由低到高
Low to high.
站稳脚跟 由低到高
Set your feet. Low to high.
冬天打网球
Tennis in the winter.
真令人佩服
Very impressive.
瓦伦汀特里福诺夫
Valentin Trifonov
共♥产♥党中♥央♥委员会
Central Committee. Communist Party.
我只是想见见那个
I just wanted to meet the man responsible…
差点毁了苏联的人
for almost destroying the Soviet Union.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的游戏
Your game.
全苏联的政♥府♥工作人员 每天都要玩好几个小时
It was being played by government workers across the Union for hours a day.
他们什么工作都没完成
They were getting nothing done.
我们不得不编个程序 把它从所有电脑上屏蔽掉
We had to create a program to block it from all PCs.
我听说你把游戏授权给了西方国家
I’m told you licensed your game to the West.
赚钱了吗
Any profits yet?
我无法想象一个在这里如此受欢迎的游戏 在国外怎么会赚不到钱
I can’t imagine how a game that is so popular here makes no money abroad.
有人在说谎
Someone is cheating.
爸爸 我们能继续打球吗
Dad can we keep playing?
等等…
Wait, wait.
抱歉打断了你们
I’m sorry to interrupt.
再次祝贺你
Again, congratulations.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
-防弹软件 我是亨克 -是 你好 是罗杰斯先生吧
-Bullet-Proof, Henk speaking. -Yes, hello, Mr. Rogers?
凯文麦克斯韦 镜报软件的首席执行官
Kevin Maxwell, CEO of Mirrorsoft.
嗨 凯文
Oh, hi, Kevin.
先生 你该称我为麦克斯韦先生
It’s Mr. Maxwell to you, sir.
我打给你是因为听说你购买♥♥了俄♥罗♥斯♥方块
I’m calling because I’m told you bought PC, video game,
在日本的电脑 电子游戏 和街机的版权 是吗
and arcade rights for Tetris in Japan, yes?
没错
That’s right.
其实我们已经把日本的街机版权 授权给了世嘉株式会社
Well, it turns out, we already licensed arcade to SEGA in Japan.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
我在维加斯跟你的人做了交易
I did a deal with your guy in Vegas.
我的工作不是干涉细节 罗杰斯先生
My job isn’t to meddle in specifics, Mr. Rogers.
但我花钱买♥♥了街机的版权 我们签了合同
But I paid for arcade. We signed a contract.
没有…你那边签了 我这边还没签呢
No, no, no, no. You signed your end, I’ve yet to sign mine.
-所以我才打给你 -凯文 搞什么
-Hence the call. -What the fuck, Kevin?
不对 是麦克斯韦先生
No, it’s Mr. Maxwell.
麦克斯韦先生 搞什么
What the fuck, Mr. Maxwell?
你会让我破产的
You’re gonna fucking bankrupt me.
听着 你到底要不要 电脑和电子游戏的授权
Look, do you want PC and video game or not?

Yeah.
我也是这么想的
That’s what I thought.
我们刚刚失去了街机的版权
We just lost arcade rights.
弘先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!