Depending on payment of one million dollars.
-该死 快签合同 -请履行合同
-Fuck you. Sign the deal. -Honor the contract.
你还有不到一分钟就要人头落地了
You have less than one minute before heads roll.
别利科夫先生 别轻信他的鬼话 每个…
Mr. Belikov, do not fall for his shit. Every–
父亲 就可怜可怜他 把钱给他吧
Father, just pay him the pity money.
你没有这笔钱
You don’t have the money.
这就解释了为什么你们从不支付任何版税
That explains never paying any royalties.
-父亲 到底怎么回事 -没事
-Father, what the fuck is happening? -Nothing.
只不过是下个季度要解决的财务问题
It’s an accounting quirk to be resolved next quarter.
意思就是你破产了
Meaning, you’re bankrupt.
够了 我可以让人把你们都抓起来
Enough! I could have you all arrested.
拜托 我们能先把合同签了吗
Can we get this done, please?
-别利科夫先生 -你这个混♥蛋♥
-Mr. Belikov. -You bastard.
出去
Out.
离开莫斯科之前你们都不安全 快走
You are not safe until you leave Moscow. Go.
-他们在哪 -走了 你个白♥痴♥
-Where are they? -Gone, you idiot.
-什么 -带着我们的交易走了
-What? -With our deal.
麦克斯韦没有钱 他的合同无效
Maxwell has no money. He voided the contract.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我经营着一家十亿美元的公♥司♥ 我当然有钱
I run a billion-dollar corporation. Of course I have money.
只是此刻缺钱而已
Just not at this exact moment.
那我的钱呢
What about my money?
你的钱是什么意思
What do you mean your money?
是啊 你的钱是什么意思
Yes, what do you mean your money?
你是在跟我开…
Are you fucking–
怎么 你贿赂了这个混♥蛋♥
What, you bribed this piece of shit?
背着我
Behind my back?
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
我这是一如既往在帮你
I was saving your arse, per usual.
儿子 你想和最有权有势的人做生意
You wanna play with the big boys, Son?
世界就是这样运转的 你就受着吧
This is how the world works. Suck it up.
罗伯特 我的钱呢
Where is my money, Robert?
我把俄♥罗♥斯♥方块都端到你嘴边了
I delivered you Tetris on a silver fucking platter.
你只管付钱就好 我的钱在哪呢
All you had to do was pay. Where is my money?
特里福诺夫同志 我们为国家工作…
Comrade Trifonov we work for our country…
你自己就是个妓♥女♥
You whore yourself.
好吧
Fine.
把合同还给我 我会亲自给你双倍的报酬
Get me back my contract, and I will personally double your fee.
-不 -三倍
-No. -Triple.
我不相信你的钱
I don’t trust your money.
我要俄♥罗♥斯♥方块50%的所有权
I want 50% ownership of Tetris.
成交
Deal.
你们这些共♥产♥党混♥蛋♥
Commie bastards.
-上车 -快上车
-Get in! -Come on, get in!
快开车…
Go! Go, go, go!
你怎么知道我们在这里
How’d you know where to find us?
很简单 我就想:“我永远不会做什么 ”
It was easy. I thought, “What would I never do?”
在我们后面
Behind us!
开快点
Drive faster!
阿列克谢…
Alexey! Alexey!
一小时内有哪些航♥班♥起飞
What flights are leaving in the next hour?
(得分 生命 玩家1 玩家2)
-我们能过去 -没有空间
-We can make it! -There’s no room!
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
天啊
Oh, my God.
快点…
Come on! come on!
飞往苏黎世的702次航♥班♥现在开始登机
Flight 702 to Zurich is now boarding.
请前往登机口
Please proceed to the gate.
下一位
Next.
离开这里的下班飞机是哪个
What’s your next flight out?
我们需要支援
We need backup.
我们走
Let’s go.
经首尔飞往东京的 802次航♥班♥现在开始登机
Flight 802 to Tokyo via Seoul is now boarding.
请前往登机口
Please proceed to the gate.
快点…
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
他们来了
They’re coming.
搜遍这里
Sweep the room.
-你得离开这里 -不
-You need to get out of here. -No.
-我要待到你安全通过 -阿列克谢 你冒的险够多了
-I’m staying until you’re safely through. -Alexey, you’ve risked enough.
请在他们抓到你之前离开这里
Please get out of here before they catch you.
这不是永别 我保证
This is not goodbye, I promise.
我知道你有多讨厌这个词
I know how much you hate that word.
但是 兄弟 我是说真的
But, man, I really mean it.
不 现在不是表达美国式情感的时候
No. It’s no time for American emotion.
-下一位 -走吧
-Next! -Go.
-旅行的原因 -我是个游客
-Reason for travel? -I’m a tourist.
借过
Excuse me.
请就坐 准备起飞
Please take your seats for departure.
让开
Move out the way!
去东京的飞机在哪里
Where is the plane to Tokyo?
六号♥登机口
Gate 6…
但登机口已经关了
But it’s closed!
执行公务
OFFICIAL BUSINESS!
请您系好安全带…
We ask that you fasten your seatbelts…
打开门
Open the door!
执行公务
OFFICIAL BUSINESS!
对不起 我们有一点延误…
Sorry, we have a slight delay…
立刻打开
Now!
女士们 先生们 欢迎乘坐飞往东京的802次航♥班♥
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to flight 802 to Tokyo.
我们现在正准备起飞
We are now getting ready to depart.
怎么搞的
What the fuck?
请系好安全带
Please fasten your seat belt.
混…
Son of a…
他们在另一架飞机上
They’re on the other plane!
瓦伦汀伊戈罗维奇
Valentin Igorovich…
奉总♥书♥记♥之命…
By order of the Secretary General…
你因滥用职权和腐♥败♥被逮捕
You are hereby under arrest for abuse of authority and corruption.

No
搞什么
What the fuck is this?
让开
Move!
你违反了法律
You broke the law.
我就是法律
I am the law!
把他们弄走
Get them out of my way.
是因为我叫你妓♥女♥吗
Is it because I called you a whore?
我们的国家要完了
This is the end of our country.
听到没
You hear me?
要完了
The fucking end.
要完了
The fucking end!
一切都会分崩离析
It will all fall!
欢迎乘坐飞往苏黎世的702航♥班♥
Welcome to flight 702 to Zurich.
希望你们能享受今天与我们的航程
We hope you enjoy your flight with us today.
(恭喜)
(玩家1)
(游戏通关)
玛雅
Maya.
如果你愿意赏光
If you would do me the honour,
我很想看那场
I would love to watch the performance
我希望自己没有错过的表演
I wish I hadn’t missed.
拜托了
Please…
好吧
OK
我去准备
I’ll get ready.
我向你许下的承诺
I made a promise to you
并没有如我所愿
Which didn’t go the way I hoped.
直到现在
Until now.
(防弹软件 五百万美元)
1989年的圣诞节将会变得更加激动人心
Christmas ’89 is about to get a lot more exciting
因为圣诞树下那份全新的礼物 这就是Game Boy
with a brand-new gift under the tree. It’s called the Game Boy.
苏联各地都在举♥行♥抗♥议♥活动
Protests are taking place across the Soviet Union.
该产品是任天堂生产的 已经在日本两次销♥售♥一空
Its maker, Nintendo, has already sold out twice in Japan.
这种销♥售♥的盛况将在美国上演
And it’s on its way to doing the same thing in America,
这个节日季的销♥售♥额 已经超过一亿一千万美元
where sales have exceeded $110 million this holiday season.
需求也没有任何减弱的迹象
And demand is showing no signs of letting up.
东欧各国正在开放边境
Borders are being opened across Eastern Europe.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!