Great. Let’s sign, and we can go home.
不行
No.
请听我说 我是在为祖国谈判最有利的条件
Please listen, I’m negotiating what’s best for our country.
保护政♥府♥的财产和做决定是我们的责任
Protection of the government’s property and decision making is our responsibility.
他说ELORG需要一晚的时间来审核合同
He says ELORG needs night to go over contract.
这是操作规程
It’s protocol.
她说得对
She is correct.
这是操作规程
It is protocol.
好 该走了 先生们
Good. Time to go, gentlemen.
我还有另一个预约
I have another appointment.
五百万美元
Five million dollars?
麦克斯韦先生 你的钱呢
And where is your money, Mr. Maxwell?
我才不会也出五百万美元呢
I am not going to match five million fucking dollars.
你不用给那么多
And you don’t have to.
你只要把你儿子答应给他们的一百万 电汇给ELORG
All you have to do is wire ELORG the one million your son promised them.
俄♥罗♥斯♥方块就归你了
Tetris is yours.
你有24小时来汇款
You have 24 hours.
为什么非要麦克斯韦赢得版权
Why is it so important that the Maxwells win?
给更多钱的报价不是对苏联更好吗
Isn’t the offer with more money better for the Soviet Union?
苏联的命运我会亲自担心
I’ll concern myself with the fate of the Soviet Union.
你去做你的工作吧
You go and do your job.
你可以走了
Dismissed.
-父亲… -现在不是时候
-Father! Father. -Not right now.
任天堂刚出价五百万美元给俄♥国♥人
Nintendo just offered the Russians five million dollars
买♥♥电子游戏以及掌机的全球版权
for worldwide video game and handheld rights.
-我已经知道了 乔 -在
-I already know. Jo. -Yes.
等等
Wait.
你是说他们出的价是买♥♥ 掌机和电子游戏两个版权
Did you say they offered on handheld and video game rights?
-对 -不可能
-Yes. -Impossible.
我们已经拥有电子游戏的全球版权了
We already have worldwide video game rights.
-我们的授权是… -凯文
-We licensed them from– -Kevin!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你当时在莫斯科 你背着我做了笔交易
You were in Moscow. You made a deal behind my back.
让ELORG修改了我的合同 把我踢出局
Got ELORG to change my contract, cutting me out!
-叫保安来 -还有你 罗伯特
-Someone call security! -And you, Robert,
我为你找到了俄♥罗♥斯♥方块 而且你却没给我一分钱版税
I found Tetris for you and you pay me no royalties!
现在 因为你的贪婪 俄♥国♥人剥夺了我们赚钱的资格
And now, because of your greed, the Russians erased us from the profits.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他们在我的新合同里 重新定义了“电脑”这个词 知道吗
They redefined the word “computer” in my new contract, huh?
剥夺了我的电子游戏版权 这样你就能偷走了
Cutting me out of video games so you can steal it!
我们没有签署任何电子游戏的新合同
We didn’t sign any new video game contracts.
你这个该死的蠢蛋
Oh, you fucking fool!
我是该死的蠢蛋
I am a fucking fool?
这个亿万富翁的臭儿子
The bratty son of a billionaire
一辈子都没干过正经事 还说我是蠢蛋
who’s never done an honest day’s work in his life calls me a fool?
你这个自以为是的混…
You self-entitled piece of…
别打了 老兄 松手
Come on, mate. Get off!
放开…我
Off! Off me!
放开…
Off! Off!
你们 你们所有人
You, all of you,
你们都在为贼卖♥♥命
you’re all working for thieves!

Thieves!
乔 一小时内把飞机准备好
Jo, have the jet ready in an hour.
我要去莫斯科
I’m going to Moscow.
麦克斯韦先生 欢迎来到…
Mr. Maxwell. Welcome to–
又是你这个该死的家伙
Fucking you again?
先生们 欢迎
Gentlemen, welcome.
抱歉 但我胖了 需要一套新西服参加今天的庆祝活动
Apologies, but I am gaining weight and need new suit for today’s celebration.
你看起来很精神 总♥书♥记♥
You look great, General Secretary.
你撒谎的技术可不高明 朋友
And you are bad liar, my friend.
你这次来有何贵干
How can I help you?
很不幸 我们不是来进行社交拜访
Unfortunately, this isn’t a social call.
我和我儿子来这里 是因为有个美国商人在莫斯科
My son and I are here because there is an American businessman in Moscow
一直在操纵你们的官员们
who’s been manipulating your bureaucrats
让他获得一款俄♥罗♥斯♥电子游戏的版权
into giving him the rights to a Russian video game
而我的公♥司♥早已对此达成了协议
that my company already had a deal on.
事实上 他刚给你们的人报价五百万美元
In fact, he’s just offered your people five million US dollars.
然后呢
And?
如果这笔交易成功了 这将开创一个危险的先例
And if this deal goes through, it will set a dangerous precedent.
什么先例
And what is that?
共♥产♥主义已经死了
That communism is dead.
所以说 你是来拯救我的国家的吗
So, you are here to save my country?
一旦你让资本家进入你的国门 他们就永远不会离开
Once you let capitalists through your gates, they will never leave.
那你是什么
And what are you?
如你所说 我是你的朋友
As you said, I am your friend.
我们提出了一个没有钱财交易的公平交易
We are proposing a fair trade where no money is exchanged.
你获得我们《科利尔百科全书》的出版权
You get the publishing rights to our Collier’s Encyclopedias,
而我们获得这款游戏
and we get the game.
信息交换
An exchange of information.
我很感激你的仁慈 罗伯特 但是 我的国家已经支离破碎了
I appreciate your benevolence, Robert, but my country is broken.
我的人♥民♥想要自♥由♥
My people want freedom.
投票的自♥由♥ 选择自己命运的自♥由♥
Freedom to vote, to choose their destiny.
共♥产♥主义从来就不是为了阻止自♥由♥
Communism was never meant to prevent freedom.
但不幸的是 人类的贪婪阻碍了我们
But, unfortunately, human greed got in the way.
世界在改变 先生们 苏联不会被甩在后面
The world is changing, gentlemen, and Soviet Union will not be left behind.
现在 容我失陪 我要准备演讲了
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have speech to prepare.
你想听我的建议吗
Would you like my advice?
恕我直言 特里福诺夫先生 没有你 我们也能走到这一步 所以滚吧
Respectfully, Mr. Trifonov, we’ve got this far without you, so do fuck off.
把俄♥罗♥斯♥方块给我搞到手
Just get me Tetris.
把你知道关于他的一切都给我
Get me everything you know on him.
那个外国人
The foreigner?
不是
No.
那个政客
The politician.
戈尔巴乔夫同志 看看他们对您的崇敬
Comrade Gorbachev, look at the respect they show you.
阿列克谢
Alexey.
告诉过你我会回来的
Told you I’d be back.
-你不应该来 -什么
-You shouldn’t have come. -What?
我是因为你而来
You’re the reason I’m here.
你误解我了
You misinterpreted me.
你原话说的就是:“尽快回来提出报价”
You literally said, “Come back and make an offer ASAP.”
我错了 你配不上它
I was wrong. You don’t deserve it.
-阿列克谢 出什么事了 我们是朋友 -我们不是
-Alexey, what’s up? We’re friends. -We are not.
你利用我来达到你的目的
You used me to get what you want.
这是…你怎么能这么说
That is– How could you say that?
我这么做是为了我们
I’m doing this for us.
你这么做是为了你自己
You are doing it for you.
在这事中我一分钱都赚不到
I don’t stand to profit a penny from this.
我会确保你赚到钱
I’ll make sure you do.
-不会很简… -别再信口开河了
-It’s not gonna be eas– -Stop making promises you cannot keep.
我们来自不同的世界
We come from different worlds.
你回到你的世界去 我也回到我的世界
You go back to yours, and I’ll return to mine.
“70年前的光荣革命”
“70 years from our glorious revolution”
这是一个变革的时代
This is a time of change…
但我相信苏联…
But I am confident the USSR…
亨克罗杰斯的团队正前往ELORG
Henk Rogers’ team are heading to ELORG.
会比以往任何时候都更强大
Will come out of it stronger than ever.
对讲机
Walkie Talkie!
亨克罗杰斯现在在哪
Where is Henk Rogers now!
在博沙亚奥丁卡街向北行驶
Heading north on Boshaya Ordynka.
别让这些资本家到达ELORG
Don’t let these capitalists get to ELORG!
所有特工去ELORG 重复 所有特工去ELORG
All agents to ELORG! Repeat. All agents to ELORG.
这不是还价
This is not a counteroffer.
对 这是我们的首次报价 也是最终报价
Correct. It is our first offer and final offer.
我们的知识产权换你们的知识产权
Our IP for your IP.
我们还会收回我们的电子游戏版权 谢谢
And we’ll be taking back our video game rights too, thank you very much.
-这是什么情况 -做选择
-What the bloody hell is this? -Choice.
他们可以选择你的烂交易 也可以选择我们的公平交易
They can choose your shit deal, or our fair deal.
-什么 -骑兵就要来了 小子们
-What? -The cavalry is coming, boys.
我们的协议确保如果我们还价 我们能拿到俄♥罗♥斯♥方块
Our agreement guarantees us Tetris if we make a counteroffer,
而我们刚刚给了还价
which we just did.
取决于你是否支付了一百万美元

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!