the great idea of it.
但是…
But…
我做不到了
I can’t do it…
这个国家已经不复存在
…This country doesn’t exist any more.
我们正在变成一个窃贼之国
We’re turning into a nation of thieves.
俄♥罗♥斯♥方块要归镜报软件了
Tetris is going to Mirrorsoft.
一旦签署协议我就会被从ELORG革职
And I will be removed from my position at ELORG once the deal is signed.
但你还是可以纠正这一切
But you can still make this right.
把这个给亨克罗杰斯
Get this to Henk Rogers.
他会知道要怎么做
He’ll know what to do.

Hi

Hi

Fire!
你在里面干什么
What are you doing back there?
(防弹软件)
(意向书)
(投标人支付给ELORG一百万美元)
(须要缴付)
凯文 儿子 好了 出去
Kevin, my boy. Okay, get out.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
春季大扫除而已
Spring cleaning, is all.
粉碎我们为审计师做的多余资产负债表
Shredding redundant balance sheets we had made for our auditors.
你怎么样 恭喜你搞定俄♥罗♥斯♥方块
How are you? Congratulations on Tetris.
我需要一百万美元 会计部门说我们没有
I need one million US dollars, and accounting’s saying we don’t have it.
-你为什么需要一百万美元 -我为什么…为俄♥罗♥斯♥方块
-Why do you need a million dollars? -Why do I… For Tetris.
儿子 我们不用给俄♥国♥人钱
Son, we don’t have to pay the Russians anything.
我们给他们百科全书了
We’re giving them the encyclopedias.
不行…这是一个竞争性的出价 这是我达成的协议
No, no, no. It was a competitive bid, and that’s the deal I struck.
协议就是 我和米哈伊尔戈尔巴乔夫是朋友
The deal is, I am friends with Mikhail Gorbachev.
别再用“我们是朋友”的戏码了
Stop with your damn “we’re friends” bit!
苏联即将解体
The Soviet Union is about to implode.
所有人都在尽力抢点什么 而戈尔巴乔夫对此无能为力
Everyone’s snatching up what they can, and Gorbachev can’t do a thing about it!
冷静点 凯文 不要发脾气 你不是孩子了
Calm down, Kevin. Don’t have a hissy fit. You’re not a child.
那就别把我当孩子看
Then stop treating me like one.
-我们没这笔钱 对吧 -我们当然有
-We don’t have the money, do we? -Of course we do.
-但现在无法动用这钱 -好
-But it’s tied up. -Okay.
-我打电♥话♥给银行去贷款 -不 别那么做
-I’ll call the bank. I’ll get a loan. -No. I wouldn’t do that.
天啊 父亲 你说过我们没事
Jesus Christ, Father. You said we were fine.
我们是没事
We are fine.
一旦我们从俄♥罗♥斯♥人手里 拿到俄♥罗♥斯♥方块并与任天堂签约
Once we secure Tetris from the Russians and sign with Nintendo,
-我们就会盈利 -好的
-we’ll be in the black. -Okay.
但谁能说服俄♥罗♥斯♥人 免费给我们俄♥罗♥斯♥方块呢
But who’s going to convince the Russians to give us Tetris for no money?
让我来处理
Leave it to me.
做得好 儿子
Good job, Son.
(任天堂)
让我们把他们告个精光 这简直卑劣至极
Let’s sue the fuck out of them. This is the lowest of the low.
但这并不能解决问题
But that doesn’t solve the problem.
我们可以发禁制令
We can send a cease and desist.
先生 抱歉 先生 你不能…
Sir. Excuse me, sir. You can’t–
-先生 他们在开会 -这个会结束了
-Sir, they’re in a meeting. -Well, this meeting is over.
-他来做什么 -看一下这个
-What the hell is he doing here? -Read this.
-亨克 我们没时间 -快看
-Henk, we don’t have time. -Read it!
-这是什么 -雅达利偷了我们的专利
-What the fuck is that? -Atari stole our patent.
(苏联给资深玩家的拼图游戏)
他们黑了红白机 现在生产和销♥售♥我们的游戏卡带
They hacked the NES, now manufacturing and selling our cartridges.
猜他们第一款游戏是什么
Guess what their first game is.
-他们没有版权 -在美国有 我查过了
-They do not have the rights. -They do in America. I checked.
-他们没有 -什么
-No, they don’t. -What?
“A”到底是谁
Who the hell is “A”?
阿列克谢帕基特诺夫
Alexey Pajitnov.
“亨克 ELORG和镜报软件说谎了
“Henk, ELORG and Mirrorsoft lie.
俄♥罗♥斯♥方块的版权没有授予任何人
No rights for Tetris granted.
尽快回来提出报价” 他说“没有授权”是什么意思
Come back and make offer ASAP.” What’s he mean, “no rights?”
你看的是镜报软件所谓的合同
You’re looking at Mirrorsoft’s contract,
只不过是一份昨天到期的意向书而已
which is just a letter of intent that expired yesterday.
-所以掌机版权还… -在
-So handheld rights are– -Available.
-那电子游戏的呢 -也在
-And video game? -Available.
-还是全球的 -但那意味着…
-Worldwide. -But that means–
我在日本没有电子游戏的版权 因为斯坦恩和镜报软件
I don’t have video game rights in Japan, because Stein and Mirrorsoft
从来没有权利把版权卖♥♥给我或者这些人
never had the right to sell them to me, or to these guys.
等等 你是说雅达利在美国没有版权
Wait, you’re telling me Atari doesn’t have Tetris in America?
我是说雅达利在任何地方 都没有俄♥罗♥斯♥方块的版权
I’m telling you Atari doesn’t have Tetris anywhere.
你凭什么这么肯定 这个阿列克谢没有撒谎
What makes you so sure this Alexey character isn’t lying?
因为他是唯一一个不会从中获利的人
Because he’s the only one who stands to gain nothing from this.
你需要我们做什么
What do you need from us?
我需要你们带着支票簿 尽快和我一起坐飞机去莫斯科
I need you and your checkbooks to get on a plane with me to Moscow ASAP.
而且别走漏风声
And tell nobody.
(莫斯科)
(第四关)
他回来了
He’s back.
还带来了朋友
And he brought friends.
(莫斯科电脑科学中心)
MOSCOW COMPUTER SCIENCE CENTER
你好
Hello
你们干什么呢
What are you doing?
怎么回事
What is going on?
该死
Damn.
住手
Stop.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
萨莎
Sasha!
怎么回事
What is this?
你要搬家了
You’re moving.
搬去哪里 为什么 这里是我的家 曾经是我父母的家 你不能这样做
Where? Why? This is my home! This was my parents’ home. You can’t!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
你丈夫犯法了
Your husband broke the law.
我接到电♥话♥说孩子们被学校开除了
I got a call to say the boys were sent home from school?
哪个掉落得更快
Which will fall faster?
-快回答 -一样快
-Quick! -Neither!
妈妈 爸爸
Mama, papa!
我们在学校学习了重力 他在给我们演示一个实验
We’re studying gravity in school! He’s showing us an experiment.
是的
That’s right.
一个实验
An ‘experiment’.
哪个掉落得更快 快说
Which one will fall faster? Quick!
椅子
Chair?
这就是重力的精妙之处
Ah, this is where gravity gets tricky.
椅子应该掉落得更快 因为它更重 对吧
The chair should fall faster because it’s heavier, right?

Yes
但并不是
But it won’t.
听好了
Listen,
重力才不管
gravity doesn’t care
你是像硬币一样轻
if you’re as light as a coin
还是像男孩一样…
or as heavy as a…

Boy.
所有物体都以同样的速度掉落
Everything falls at the same speed.
孩子们 去帮妈妈收拾行李
Boys. Go and help your mother pack.
因为你 亨克罗杰斯回来了
Henk Rogers is back because of you.
毁掉你的人生易如反掌
Ruining your life was easy.
再惹我 我就让你人间蒸发
Cross me again and you will no longer exist.
就像你的朋友亨克一样
Just like your friend Henk.
别利科夫先生
Mr. Belikov.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry for my tardiness.
所以你们想看新游戏
So, you want to see new games.
不 我们是为俄♥罗♥斯♥方块而来
No. We’re here for Tetris.
但我已经通过传真通知你 俄♥罗♥斯♥方块的交易终止了
But I already informed you via fax that Tetris transaction is dead.
是的
Uh-huh.
我猜你给了镜报软件和我同样的交易
And I assume you gave Mirrorsoft the same deal you gave me.
即一周时间内对掌机俄♥罗♥斯♥方块提出报价
A week to make an offer for Tetris handheld.
他们报价了吗
Have they?
我觉得没有 给 这是我们的报价
Didn’t think so. Here. Here’s our offer.
用于电子游戏和掌机俄♥罗♥斯♥方块 全球的版权
For video game and handheld Tetris. Worldwide.
这钱是预付的
The money is up-front.
所有的营销和生产成本由我们负责
We’ll cover all marketing and manufacturing,
而且每卖♥♥出一份都会给你50美分 无论是掌机版还是电子游戏版
and give you 50 cents per unit sold on both handheld and video games.
每卖♥♥出一份1美元
One dollar per unit sold.
很好 签合同吧 然后我们就可以回家了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!