and you sell your little pussy for nothing, man?
你为了一点小钱出♥卖♥♥♥灵肉
For some Iow-Iife pimp?
为了一个低级的皮条客
Stands in a hall.
他站在门廊边
I’m square? You’re the one that’s square, man.
我很死板 很死板的人应该是你
I don’t go screw and fuck with killers and junkies like you.
我不会跟你一样 找杀人凶手跟毒虫上♥床♥
You call that being hip?
你说那是嬉皮生活
What world you from?
你到底是从哪里来的
Who’s a killer? That guy Sport’s a killer.
谁是杀人凶手 小子是杀人凶手
Sport never killed nobody.
小子没杀过人
He killed… He’s a Libra.
他杀了… 他是天秤座
He’s a what?
什么
I’m a Libra too. That’s why we get along so well.
我也是天秤座 所以我们处得很好
He looks like a killer to me.
我觉得他看起来很像杀人凶手
I think that Cancers make the best lovers…
我觉得巨蟹座是最棒的情人
but my whole family’s air signs.
我家人都是风象星座
He’s also a dope-shooter.
他还是个毒虫
What makes you so high and mighty? Will you tell me that?
为什么你高人一等 你能告诉我吗
Don’t you ever look at your own eyeballs in the mirror?
你看过镜子里的自己吗
What’ll you do about Sport and that old guy?
你怎么处理小子跟那个老头
When? When you leave.
什么时候 你离开的时候
I’ll just leave them.
我会直接离开
Just leave? They got other girls.
直接离开 他们会找到别的女孩
You can’t just do that. What are you gonna do?
你不能那么做 你打算怎么办
Want me to call the cops?
你要我报♥警♥
The cops don’t do nothing. You know that.
警♥察♥什么都不会做 你知道的
Sport never treated me bad. He didn’t beat me up once.
听着 小子没虐待过我 他没打过我
But you can’t allow him to do the same to other girls.
但你不能让他以同样的方法 对别的女孩
You can’t allow him to do that.
你不能让他那么做
He’s the Iowest kind of person.
他是最低级的人
Somebody’s got to do something to him.
得有人好好教训他
He’s the scum of the earth.
他是人♥渣♥
He’s the worst…
他是我见过
sucking scum I have ever, ever seen.
最低级的人♥渣♥
You know what he told me about you?
你知道他怎么跟我说你的吗
He called you names. He called you a little piece of chicken.
他骂你 他说你是鸡
He doesn’t mean it.
他不是真心的
I’ll move up to one of them communes in Vermont.
我要搬到佛蒙特的公社
I never seen a commune before, but I don’t know…
我没看过公社 我不知道
I saw…
我看过…
some photos once in a magazine. It didn’t look very clean.
杂♥志♥上面的照片 看起来不是很干净
Why don’t you come with me?
你何不跟我一起去
What? Come to the commune with you? No, no.
什么 跟你去公社 不
Why not?
有何不可
I don’t go to pIaces like that.
我不去那种地方
Come on, why not?
少来了 有何不可
I don’t get along with people like that.
我无法那样子跟别人相处
Are you a Scorpion? What?
你是天蠍座吗 什么
That’s it. You’re a Scorpion. I can tell every time.
没错 你是天蠍座 每次我都能猜对
Besides, I gotta stay here.
而且我得待在这里
Come on. Why?
少来了 为什么
I got something important to do.
我有很重要的事要做
So what’s so important?
什么事那么重要
Doing something for the government.
我在为政♥府♥工作
The cab thing is just part-time.
开计程车是兼差
Are you a narc?
你是缉毒组的吗
Do I look like a narc?
我看起来像缉毒组的吗
Yeah.

I am a narc.
我是缉毒组的
God! I don’t know who’s weirder, you or me.
天啊 我不知道你跟我 到底谁比较奇怪
Sure you don’t wanna come with me? I’ll give you the money to go.
你真的不跟我走 我会给你旅费
You don’t have to. I want you to take it.
你不必那么做 我要你收下钱
I don’t want you to take anything from them.
我不要你拿他们的钱
And I wanna do it.
我要这么做
I don’t have anything better to do with my money.
反正我有钱没地方花
I might be going away for a while.
我得离开一阵子
You’re just a little tense, that’s all.
你只是有点紧张
I don’t like what I’m doing, Sport.
我不喜欢这么做 小子
Baby, I never wanted you to like what you’re doing.
宝贝 我不要你喜欢你做的事
If you ever liked what you were doing, you wouldn’t be my woman.
如果你喜欢你在做什么事 你就不是我的女人
You never spend any time with me anymore.
你不再花时间陪我
Well, I got to attend to business, baby.
我忙着做生意 宝贝
You miss your man, don’t you?
你想念你的男人 对吧
I don’t like to be away from you either.
我也不喜欢离开你
You know how I feel about you.
你知道我对你的感觉
I depend on you.
我依靠你
I’d be lost without you.
没有你 我会失去方向
Don’t you ever forget that.
别忘记那一点
How much I need you.
我多么需要你
Come to me, baby.
来吧 宝贝
Let me hold you.
让我抱着你
When you’re close to me like this, I feel so good.
当你这样靠近我 我觉得好快乐
I only wish every man could know what it’s like to be loved by you.
我希望每个男人 都能知道被你爱的感觉
That every woman, everywhere…
每个女人
had a man who loves her like I love you.
都有个男人爱她 就跟我爱你一样
God, it’s good so close.
天啊 能抱着你感觉真棒
You know, at times like this…
有时候在这样的情况下
I know I’m a lucky man.
我知道我是个幸运儿
Touching a woman who wants me and needs me.
触碰一个要我 需要我的女人
It’s only you that keeps me together.
因为你 我才能继续活下去
Now I see it clearly. My whole life is pointed…
现在我明白了 我的一生
in one direction. I see that now.
只为了一件事活着 现在我懂了
There never has been any choice for me.
我没有选择
Ladies and gentlemen…
各位先生女士
the next president of the U.S., Senator Charles Palantine.
欢迎未来的美国总统 查尔斯帕兰汀参议员
Thank you, Tom.
谢谢你 汤姆
Ladies and gentlemen…
各位先生女士
we are met today at a crossroads, Columbus Circle.
今天我们在十字路口见面 就在哥伦布圆环
This is no ordinary place.
这里不是普通的地方
It is a pIace where many roads and many lives intersect.
许多道路 许多人的性命在这里交会
It is appropriate that we meet here today…
今天我们在这里见面再适合不过
because these are not ordinary times.
因为现在不是普通的年代
We meet at a crossroads in history.
我们来到历史的十字路口
For far too long, the wrong roads have been taken.
我们在错误的道路上走了太久
The wrong roads have Ied us into war, into poverty…
错误的道路带我们走向战争跟贫穷
into unemployment and inflation.
走向失业跟通货膨胀
Today I say to you, we have reached the turning point.
今天我要跟你们说 我们已经到了转折点
No longer will we, the people, suffer for the few.
很快地人♥民♥不必再为少数人受苦
I would Iie to you if I told you the new roads would be easy.
如果我说新道路会一帆风顺 我是在说谎
They will not be easy.
那一点都不简单
Nothing that is right and good has ever been easy.
正确的决定从来都不简单
We, the people, know that.
人♥民♥知道这一点
And we, the people, know the right roads and the good.
人们知道正确的道路
Today I say to you, we are the people, you and I.
今天我要跟大家说 你跟我 我们是人♥民♥
And it is time to let the people ruIe!
该开始让人♥民♥统治政♥府♥
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, let him through. Pull back.
好吧 让他过去 退后
Palantine
帕兰汀
Thank you
谢谢
Over there. Get that man.
那边 盯着那家伙
Give him some air!
给他一些空间
Give him some air, will you?
给他一些空间 好吗
I never saw him. I saw him run.
我没见过他 我看到他逃走
I saw him. Where was he?
我看到他 他在哪里
What’s happening?
发生了什么事
Got the money?
拿到钱了吗
Iris in her room?
艾瑞丝在房♥里
OK
好吧
Hey, Sport, how you doing?
小子 你好吗
Okay, okay, my man. How…
我很好 你…
Where do I know you from, man? I don’t know.
我们认识吗 我不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!