I’m not a cop. I ain’t a…
我不是警♥察♥
Then why are you asking me for action?
为什么你要那样子跟我说吗
Because she sent me over.
她叫我来找你
I suppose that ain’t a .38 you got in your sock.
我想你袜子里没插着点38手♥枪♥
.38?
点38手♥枪♥
I’m clean, man.
我没带枪
Shit, you’re a real cowboy? Yeah.
该死 你真的是牛仔 对
That’s nice, man. All right. That’s all right.
太棒了 好吧
15 dollars, 15 minutes. 25 dollars, half an hour.
15块是15分钟 半小时算你25块
Shit.
该死
Cowboy, huh?
牛仔
I once had a horse. On Coney Island.
我曾养过一匹马 在科尼岛
She got hit by a car.
它被车撞了
Well, take it or leave it.
要不要随便你
If you wanna save yourself some money, don’t fuck her.
如果你想省点钱 别跟她做
She’ll be back for more.
因为你还会想回来
She’s 12 years old. You ain’t never had no pussy like that.
她才12岁半 你一定没试过那样的女孩
Do anything you want. Come on her…
爱做什么都可以 爬到她身上
fuck her in the mouth, in the ass. Come on her face.
插在她的嘴里跟屁♥眼♥里 射满她一脸
She’ll get your cock so hard, she’ll make it explode.
她会让你的小♥弟♥弟♥变硬 让你爆♥炸♥
But no rough stuff. All right?
别来硬的 好吧
All right, I’ll take it.
好吧 我要她
Hey, man! Don’t take out no money over here.
兄弟 别在这里付钱
You gonna fuck me?
你要上我吗
You’re gonna fuck her. You give her the money.
你要上她 把钱交给她
Catch you Iater, copper.
待会见 条子
What’d you say? See you Iater, copper.
你说什么 待会见 条子
I’m no cop, man.
我不是警♥察♥
Well, if you are, it’s entrapment already.
如果你是警♥察♥ 这一定是圈套
I’m hip.
我是嬉皮
Funny, you don’t look hip.
真有趣 你看起来不像嬉皮
Have yourself a good time. Go ahead, man.
去吧 让自己乐一下 快点
You’re a funny guy.
你是个有趣的家伙
But looks aren’t everything.
别被表面骗了
Go ahead, man. Have a good time.
去吧 好好玩一场
You’re a funny guy.
你是个有趣的家伙
Hey
嘿
The room’ll cost you ten bucks.
房♥间是10块钱
I’m timing you too.
我会帮你计时
Come on.
来吧
Are you really twelve?
你真的是12岁半
Listen, mister, it’s your time. 15 minutes ain’t long.
听着 先生 时间是你的 15分钟不久
When that cigarette burns out, your time is up.
香烟烧完后 你的时间也到了
How old are you?
你几岁
You won’t tell me?
你不告诉我吗
What’s your name? Easy.
你叫什么名字 简单
That’s not any kind of name. It’s easy to remember.
那不是真的名字 很容易记
Yeah, but what’s your real name?
对 你叫什么名字
I don’t like my real name.
我不喜欢我的名字
What’s your real name?
你叫什么名字
Iris.
艾瑞丝
What’s wrong? It’s a nice name.
那有什么问题 它是个很美的名字
That’s what you think.
只有你才那么想
No, don’t do that. Don’t you remember me?
不 别那么做 你不记得我吗
Remember when you got into a taxi? It was a checkered taxi.
还记得你搭上一辆计程车吗 一辆格纹计程车
You got in and that guy Matthew came by…
你上车 麦修冲过来
and he said he wanted to take you away.
他说他要把你带走
He pulled you away.
他拉你下车
I don’t remember that.
我不记得
You don’t remember anything of that? Yeah.
你完全不记得 没错
I’m gonna get you out of here.
我要带你离开这里
We better make it or Sport will get mad.
听着 我们得快点做 不然小子会生气
How do you wanna make it? I don’t want to. Who’s Sport?
你要怎么做 我不要做 谁是小子
That’s Matthew. I call him Sport.
就是麦修 我都叫他小子
Wanna make it like this?
你要这么做
Listen, I…
听着 我…
Can’t you understand something?
难道你不懂吗
You came into my cab. You wanted to get out of here.
是你跳上我的计程车 你想离开这里
I must’ve been stoned.
我一定是喝多了
Why? They drug you? Come off it, man.
为什么 他们对你下药 快脱了吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Don’t you wanna make it?
你不想做吗
I don’t wanna make it. I wanna help you.
不 我不想做 我想帮你
Well, I could help you.
我可以帮你
Damn, man!
该死
Goddamn it!
该死
Shit, man. What the hell’s the matter with you?
该死 你到底是怎么了
We don’t have to make it, mister.
我们不一定要做 先生
Damn it! Don’t you want out of here?
该死 你不想离开这里吗
Can you understand why I’m here?
你不懂为什么我要来这里吗
I think I understand.
我想我了解
I tried to get into your cab…
我跳上你的计程车
and now you wanna come and take me away.
现在你要把我带走
Is that it? Yeah, but don’t you wanna go?
对吧 对 但你不想走吗
I can leave any time I want. Then what about that one night?
我随时都可以离开 那天晚上呢
Look, I was stoned.
听着 当时我喝多了
That’s why they stopped me.
所以他们拦下我
When I’m not stoned I got no pIace eIse to go.
不嗑药时 我没有别的地方可去
So they just…
他们只是…
protect me from myself.
阻止我伤害自己
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know. Okay, I tried.
我不知道 好吧 我试过了
I understand.
听着 我了解
And it means something, really.
这真的很伟大
Yeah.
对
Well look, can I see you again?
听着 我可以再见到你吗
That’s not hard to do. Not like that.
要那么做不难 我不是那个意思
I mean, you know, regularly. This is nothing for a person to do.
我是说固定见面 正常人不该这么做
How about breakfast tomorrow?
明天一起吃早餐吧
Tomorrow? I get up at 1:00.
明天吗 我一点起床
One o’clock? One o’clock.
一点 一点
Well, I got that thing. I don’t know…
我有一个问题 我不知道…
Do you want to or not?
你到底要不要
Yeah, I want Okay, all right.
我要 好吧
One o’clock. One o’clock.
好吧 一点 一点
Okay. See you tomorrow.
好吧 明天见
Oh, Iris. My name is Travis.
艾瑞丝 我叫崔维斯
Thanks a lot, Travis.
谢谢你 崔维斯
So long, Iris. See you tomorrow.
再见 艾瑞丝 明天见
Sweet Iris.
甜美的艾瑞丝
This is yours.
这是你的
Spend it right.
好好花掉它
Come back anytime, cowboy.
欢迎你随时再度光临 牛仔
I will.
我会的
Why do you want me to go back to my parents?
为什么你要我回我父母身边
They hate me.
他们恨我
Why do you think I split? There ain’t nothing there.
你觉得为什么我要翘家 我家里什么都没有
But you can’t live like this. It’s a hell.
对 但你不能过这样的生活 这跟地狱差不多
A girl should live at home.
女孩就该住在家里
Didn’t you ever hear of women’s lib?
你没听过女人的碎嘴吗
What do you mean, “women’s lib”?
你是什么意思 女人的碎嘴
You’re a young girl. You should be at home now.
你是个小女孩 你该待在家里
You should be dressed up, going out with boys.
你该打扮得漂漂亮亮的 跟男孩出去
You should be going to school.
你该去上学
You know, that kind of stuff.
你知道的 做那些事
Oh, God, are you square.
天啊 你真死板
I’m not square. You’re square.
我不死板 死板的人应该是你
You’re full of shit, man.
你是满嘴胡说八道
What do you mean? You walk out with…
你在胡说什么 你在外面鬼混
fucking creeps, lowlifes and degenerates…
认识那些混♥蛋♥ 低等生物跟下流家伙