A signaI. A secret signaI for the Secret Service.
接收器 为秘勤局传送秘密讯号♥
What kind of guns you guys carry?
你们配戴哪一种武器
.38s? .45s? .357 Magnums? Something bigger, maybe?
点38 点45? 点357麦格农 更大吗
Look, if you’re really interested,
听着 如果你真的有兴趣
if you give me your name and address…
告诉我你的姓名住址
we’ll send you all the information on how to appIy. How’s that?
我们会把申请资料寄给你 怎么样
You will? Sure.
真的吗 当然
OK
好吧
Why not?
有何不可
My name is Henry…
我叫亨利
Krinkle. K-R-I-N-K-L-E.
克林克 KRINKLE
154 Hopper Avenue.
哈波大道154号♥
Hopper? Yeah.
哈波 对
You know, like a rabbit? Hip, hop.
跟兔子一样 哈波
Fair Lawn, New Jersey.
纽泽西州美坪镇
Is there a zip code?
有邮递区号♥吗
6-1-0-4-5-2.
对 610452
That’s six digits. 6, 1…
好吗 那有六码 61…
Oh, well, 6-1-0-4-5.
对了 是61045
OK
好吧
I was thinking of my telephone number.
我在想我的电♥话♥号♥码
Well, I’ve got it all.
我都记下来了
Henry, we’ll get all the stuff right out to you.
亨利 我们会把资料寄给你
Thanks a lot. Hey, great. Thanks a lot. Hell. Jesus.
谢谢你 太棒了 天啊
Be carefuI today. Right. Will do.
今天保重一点 我会的
You have to be carefuI around a pIace like this. Bye.
在这种地方你得小心点 再见
Damed
该死
Yeah

Faster than you. Fucking sick.
我比你快 你这个混♥蛋♥
I saw you coming, you fuck.
我看到你了 混♥蛋♥
ShitheeI!
垃圾
I’m standing here. You make the move.
我就在这里 动手吧
You make the move.
动手吧
It’s your move.
轮到你动手了
Don’t try it, you fuck.
别冲动 混♥蛋♥
You talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
You talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
You talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
Then who the hell else are you talking to? You talking to me?
你在跟谁说话 你在跟我说话吗
Well, I’m the only one here.
这里只有我在
Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to?
你以为你在跟谁说话
Oh, yeah?
是吗
OK
好吧
Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads.
听着 你们这些笨蛋垃圾
Here is a man who would not take it anymore.
这个人再也无法承受
Who would not let…
他不会让…
Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads.
听着 你们这些笨蛋垃圾
Here is a man who would not take it anymore.
这个人再也无法承受
Who stood up against the scum…
他要站起来对抗人♥渣♥
the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit.
变♥态♥ 走狗 人♥渣♥ 废物
Here is someone who stood up.
这个人要站起来
Here is…
这个人…
You’re dead.
你死定了
Hey, Travis, qu?pasa?
崔维斯
Hi, Melio. Qu?pasa?
梅利欧
Yeah, man?
怎么了
Shut your fucking mouth and give me the cash out the drawer. Come on!
好吧 闭上你的鸟嘴 把收银机里的钱拿出来 快点
Let’s go. Give me the damn cash. Don’t shoot.
来吧 给我钱 别开枪
Stop taking so long. Come on!
别拖拖拉拉的 快点
Let me have it. Give me the bread.
快给我 钱给我
This all you got? That’s it.
你只有这些钱 全在这里了
I don’t have any more money, man.
我没有钱了
That’s all I got! You got more.
我只有那么多钱 你还有钱
I tell you, I got no money! Reach in your sock.
我说过我没钱的 手伸到你的袜子里掏钱
Give me the rest of the fucking bread.
快把其它的钱都交出来
Did you get him? Yeah, I got him.
你打中他了 对 我打中他了
Shit, man.
该死
Is he dead? I don’t know. His eyes are moving.
他死了吗 我不知道 他的眼睛还在动
I ain’t got a permit. I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
我没有持枪执照 我不知道该怎么办
Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it.
别担心 我会处理的
Can I pay you? Just get out of here.
我该付你钱吗 不 快离开这里
No, man. I’ll take care of it. Go ahead.
不 我会处理的 去吧
That’s the fifth motherfucker this year!
今年第五个抢匪
Walt Whitman, that great American poet…
伟大的美国诗人惠特曼
spoke for all of us when he said…
他跟大家说
“I am the man. I suffered.
“我是人 我在受苦”
I was there. “Today I say to you…
“我能感同身受” 今天我要告诉大家
we are the people. We suffered.
我们是人♥民♥ 我们吃尽苦头
We were there.
我们能感同身受
We, the people, suffered in Vietnam.
人♥民♥在越南受苦
We, the people, suffered. We still suffer…
我们是受苦的人♥民♥ 我们还在受苦
from unemployment, inflation…
因为失业 通货膨胀
crime and corruption.
犯罪跟贪污
Dear Father and Mother…
亲爱的父亲跟母亲
July is the month I remember…
我记得7月
which brings not only your wedding anniversary…
不只有你们的结婚纪念日
but also Father’s Day and Mother’s birthday.
还有父亲节跟母亲生日
I’m sorry I can’t remember the exact dates…
抱歉我不记得切实的日期
but I hope this card will take care of them all.
我希望用这张卡片聊表心意
I’m sorry, again, I cannot send you my address…
再度跟你们致歉 我无法履行去年的承诺
like I promised to last year.
将我的住址告诉你们
But the sensitive nature of my work for the government
我为政♥府♥从事秘密工作
demands utmost secrecy.
必须保密到家
I know you will understand.
我知道你们会谅解的
I am healthy and well and making lots of money.
我很健康 过得很好 赚了不少钱
I’ve been dating a girl for a few months…
我跟一个女孩交往数个月
and I know you’d be proud if you could see her.
我知道你们见到她 一定会非常骄傲
Her name is Betsy, but I can tell you no more than that.
她叫做贝茜 我真的不能再多说了
Hey, cabbie, you can’t park here.
司机 你不能在这里停车
Come on! Come on, let’s go! Let’s go! Move it!
快点 把车开走 动作快
bear the burden of suffering for the few.
为少数人的苦难扛起责任
No more will we fight the wars of the few…
我们不再为少数人打仗
through the heart of the many.
会听从多数人的心意
I hope this card finds you all well, as it does me.
希望用这张卡片跟你们问好 我过得很好
I hope no one has died. Don’t worry about me.
希望没有人死掉 别担心
One day there will be a knock on the door and it’ll be me.
有一天会有人敲你们的门 那个人就是我
Love, Travis.
爱你们的崔维斯敬上
Don’t you have some idea?
你不知道吗
I’m not the one who wants to talk.
我不想谈
You must know that the reason that I didn’t marry him…
但你知道我没嫁给他
is because I couldn’t stand to be a cause of divorce.
因为我不要成为他离婚的理由
Now he’s getting a divorce anyway.
现在他要离婚
Phillip wants to marry me, Brock.
菲利普想跟我结婚 布洛克
I do love him.
我的确爱他
What about us, June?
我们怎么办 琼安
Our marriage?
我们的婚姻呢
You know our marriage wasn’t legal.
你得知道我们的婚姻并不合法
In the eyes of God, we are married.
在上帝眼中 我们是夫妻
Brock, please don’t do this to me.
布洛克 请别逼我这么做
I love him…
我非常爱他
Damn.
该死
God damn!
天杀的
Are you looking for some action? Yeah.
你要乐一下吗 对
See that guy over there? Yeah.
看到那个家伙了吗 对
Go talk to him. His name is Matthew.
过去跟他谈 他叫麦修
I’ll be over there waiting for you. Ok.
我到那边等你 好的
Your name Matthew? I want some action.
你叫麦修 我要乐一下
Officer.
警官
I swear I’m clean. I’m just waiting here for a friend.
我发誓我是清白的 我只是在这里等朋友
You’re gonna bust me for nothing, man?
你要平白无故逮捕我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!