How do you feel your campaign is going?
你对自己的竞选活动有什么想法
When we came up with our slogan “We are the people”…
我们想出口号♥”我们是人♥民♥”
when I said “Let the people rule”…
我说”让人♥民♥统治国家”
I felt I was being overly optimistic.
我觉得我有点过度乐观
I must tell you that I am more optimistic now than ever before.
我得说现在我比以前乐观
The people are rising to the demands that I have made on them.
人们接受我对他们的要求
The people are beginning to rule.
人们开始统治国家
I feel it is a groundswell. I know…
我觉得这是股风潮 我知道
it will continue through the primary and in Miami.
它会蔓延到初选跟迈阿密
And I know it will rise…
我知道它会在十一月
to an unprecedented swell in November.
掀起前所未见的巨涛
That bitch! I’ll bIow her brains out!
那个臭女人 该死 我要轰掉她的脑袋
I’ll kill her, goddamn it! I’m gonna get my hands and kill her!
我要杀了她 我会亲手杀了她
Shoot, goddamn it!
该死 混♥蛋♥
Hey, Sport.
帅哥
I’ll kill her, goddamn it!
我要杀了她 该死
That guy keeps following us. Don’t look at him.
那家伙一直在跟踪我们 别看她
Hey, guys.
大家好
Wanna take a walk? Yeah.
你们要去散步吗 对
Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere.
在我的一生中 寂寞对我是如影随形
In bars, in cars…
不论是在酒吧 车上
sidewalks, stores, everywhere.
人行道 商店 紧追不舍
There’s no escape.
我无处可逃
I’m God’s lonely man.
我是个寂寞的人儿
June 8th.
6月8日
My life has taken another turn again.
我的人生又面临转折点
The days move along with regularity, over and over…
一成不变地度过每一天
one day indistinguishable from the next.
每天都一样
A long, continuous chain.
挣脱不了的锁链
And then suddenly…
突然间
there is change.
改变来了
This here’s Easy Andy. He’s a traveling salesman.
崔维斯 这位是放轻松安迪 他是巡回推销员
How are you doing, Travis?
你好吗 崔维斯
You got a .44 Magnum? It’s an expensive weapon.
你有点44麦格农 那是非常昂贵的武器
It’s all right. I got money.
没关系 我有钱
It’s a real monster.
这是非常强大的武器
Stop a car at 100 yards, put a round right through the engine.
能在一百码外把车子打瘫 一发子弹就能穿透引擎
Here you go.
来看一下
It’s a premium, high resaIe weapon.
这是超高级的热门武器
Look at that.
看吧
That’s a beauty.
看吧 真的很漂亮
I could sell this gun to some jungIe bunny in Harlem for $500.
我可以用500块 在哈林区把它卖♥♥给黑道
But I just deal high-quaIity goods to the right people.
但我只把高级品卖♥♥给适合它的人
How about that?
怎么样
This might be too big for practical purposes.
对实用性来说 这有点太大了
In which case, for you, I’d recommend…
所以我要跟你推荐
38 snub-nosed.
点38转轮手♥枪♥
Look at this.
看吧
That’s a beautiful little gun.
看一下 这是把漂亮的小型手♥枪♥
It’s nickeI-pIated, snub-nosed,
镀铬 有转轮设计
but basically a service revoIver.
其它功能跟左轮手♥枪♥一样
It’ll stop anything that moves.
它能打瘫所有会动的东西
The Magnum, they use that in Africa for killing elephants.
麦格农被拿去非洲打大象
That .38that’s a funny gun.
点38是把有趣的枪
Some of these guns are like toys.
有些枪就像玩具一样
That .38, you go out and hammer nails with it all day…
那把点38枪 不管你怎么操它
come back and it’ll cut dead center on target every time.
最后它每次还是能命中目标
It’s got a really nice action to it and a heck of a wallop.
它的动作不错 冲击力很棒
You interested in an automatic?
你对自动武器有兴趣吗
It’s a Colt .25 automatic. It’s a nice little gun.
这是点25科尔特自动手♥枪♥ 非常棒的小型枪
It’s a beautiful gun.
它是把漂亮的枪
Holds six shots in the clip, one in the chamber.
弹匣里有六发子弹 一发子弹在枪膛里
If you’re dumb enough to put one there.
如果你笨到将子弹放在那里
Here. Look at this.
来吧 看一下这把枪
380 Walther.
点38华瑟
Holds eight shots in the clip.
弹匣能装八发子弹
That’s a nice gun.
那是把好枪
That’s a beautiful little gun. Look at that.
非常漂亮的小型手♥枪♥ 看吧
During World War II, they used this gun to replace the P 38.
二次大战时 他们用这把枪取代P38
Just given out to officers.
成为警用配枪
Ain’t that a little honey?
那真的很可爱吧
How much for everything? All together?
全部多少钱 全部
Only a jackass would carry that cannon in the streets like that.
只有笨蛋才会扛着大炮上街
Here’s a beautiful handmade hoIster I had made in Mexico.
这是我在墨西哥订做的 漂亮手工枪套
Forty dollars.
40块
Three-fifty for the Magnum, two-fifty for the .38…
麦格农是350块 点38是250块
one and a quarter for the .25, one-fifty for the .380.
点25是125块 点38要150块
Take this and wait here. I’ll walk down with you.
先拿着 等一下 我送你下楼
How about dope? Grass? Hash? Coke?
要不要毒品 大♥麻♥ 海洛英 可♥卡♥因♥
Mescaline? Downers? Nebutal? Chloral hydrates?
三甲氧苯乙胶 镇静剂 宁必妥 杜奈 水合氯乙醛
How about uppers, amphetamines?
兴♥奋♥剂♥ 安♥非♥他♥命♥
I’m not interested in that stuff.
不 我对那种东西没兴趣
I can get you crystaI meth, nitrous oxide.
我可以帮你拿到 甲基安♥非♥他♥命♥跟笑气
How about a Cadillac? A brand-new Cadillac…
要不要凯迪拉克 全新凯迪拉克
with the pink slip, two grand.
粉红色皮椅 只要2000块
June 29th.
6月29日
I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body.
我必须有好体力 坐着不动会毁了我的身体
Too much abuse has gone on for too long.
我已经放纵太久了
From now on, it’ll be 50 pushups each morning.
从现在开始 每天早上做五十个伏地挺身
Fifty pull-ups. There will be no more pills.
拉五十下单杠 不再吃药
There will be no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body.
不再吃有害的食物 不想再毁了我的身体
It’ll be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.
从现在开始我必须非常有组织 每一块肌肉都得结实
Look at the size of that. Oh, yeah.
看看它有多大 太棒了
Oh, it looks so good.
看起来好猛
It’s getting harder and harder, and it’s throbbing now.
它越来越硬 它在动
The idea had been growing in my brain for some time.
这样的想法 在我的脑袋里出现有一阵子了
True force.
真正的力量
All the king’s men cannot put it back together again.
所有人都无法挽救
Where do we get more? Where do you think? At headquarters.
哪里还有传♥单♥ 你觉得呢 当然是在总部
All the way back there?
全放在总部
Come on. They’ll work.
快点 -一定可以的
Maybe it’s the speakers. I’ve done this 100 times.
或许是喇叭有问题 我做过一百次了
You’ve done this before? Yes, don’t worry.
你曾这么做过 对 别担心
When was the last time? I’ve never done this before.
上次是什么时候 我从来不曾这么做过
Betsy.
贝茜
Betsy! What?
贝茜 喊什么
Come here, come here.
贝茜 过来
You’re a Secret Service man, aren’t you?
你是秘勤局的人 对吧
Just waiting for the senator.
我只是在等参议员
You’re waiting for the senator?
你在等参议员
That’s a very good answer.
那是非常棒的答案
Shit, man.
该死
I’m waiting for the sun to shine.
我在等太阳升起 对
No, the reason I asked if you were a Secret Service man…
不 我会问你是不是秘勤局的人
I won’t say anything…
我什么都不会说
Is because I…
因为我…
I saw some suspicious-looking people over there.
我看到那边有些长相可疑的人
You did? They were right over there.
是吗 就在那边
They were just here.
刚刚他们还在这里
They were very, very…
他们非常…
Suspicious. Yeah.
可疑 对
Where did they go?
他跑到哪里去了
Is it hard to get to be in the Secret Service?
进秘勤局很难吗
Why?
为什么
I was just curious, because I think I’d be good at it.
我只是好奇 我想我的成绩应该不错
I’m very observant.
我的观察力敏锐
I was in the Marine Corps, you know.
我曾加入海军陆战队
I’m good with crowds.
我的人际关系不错
I noticed your little pin there. It’s like a signaI, isn’t it?
我注意到你有个小别针 那是接收器 对吧
Sort of.
可以那么说