Do you see the light?
你看到灯了吗
Yeah. you see it. Good.
对 你看到了 太好了
See the woman?
你看到那个女人了吗
Do you see the woman in the window?
你看到窗里的那个女人了吗
Yeah. Do you see the woman in the window?
对 你看到那个女人了 很好
I want you to see that woman because that’s my wife.
我要你看那个女人 因为她是我太太
But that’s not my apartment.
但那不是我的公♥寓♥
It’s not my apartment. You know who lives there?
那不是我的公♥寓♥ 你知道谁住在那里吗
No, you wouldn’t know. But you know who lives there?
不 我是说你不会知道 你知道谁住在那里吗
A nigger lives there.
一个黑鬼住在那里
How do you like that?
你会想怎么做
And I’m gonna kill her.
我要杀了她
There’s nothing else. I’m gonna kill her.
没有别的办法 我要杀了她
What do you think of that?
你有什么想法
I said, “What do you think of that?”
我说你有什么想法
Don’t answer.
别回答
You don’t have to answer everything.
你不必回答我
I’m gonna kill her with a .44 Magnum pistol.
我要拿点44麦格农手♥枪♥杀了她
I have a .44 Magnum pistol. I’m gonna kill her with that gun.
我有点44麦格农手♥枪♥ 我要拿那把枪杀了她
Did you ever see what a .44 Magnum can do to a woman’s face?
你知道点44麦格农手♥枪♥ 能对女人的脸造成多大杀伤力吗
It’d fucking destroy it. Just bIow it right apart.
我是说它能打烂她的脸 把她的脸轰烂
That’s what it can do to a face.
那把枪可以轰烂她的脸
Did you ever see what it can do to a woman’s pussy?
你知道它对女人的私处 有多少杀伤力吗 你该看一下
You should see what a .44 Magnum’s gonna do to a woman’s pussy.
你该看看点44麦格农手♥枪♥ 对女人的私处有多大杀伤力
What’s that?
那是什么
I know you must think that I’m, you know…
我知道你一定认为我… 你知道的
You must think I’m pretty sick or something.
你一定觉得我是变♥态♥
Right? You must think I’m pretty sick?
对吧 你一定觉得我很变♥态♥
Right? I bet you really think I’m sick, right?
对吧 我相信你觉得我是变♥态♥
You think I’m sick?
你觉得我是变♥态♥吗
You don’t have to answer. I’m paying for the ride.
你不必回答 我付钱雇你开车
I picked up this midget, you know.
我载了这个侏儒
He’s very well-dressed, Italian suit…
他打扮得人模人样 穿着意大利制西装
good-looking, with a beautiful bIonde.
长得很帅 带着一位高佻的金发美女
A lady midget? No, the guy was a midget.
那女孩是侏儒 不 那个男的是侏儒
The blonde was a lady. I got you.
那女孩是金发美女 我懂了
Those midgets are funny.
那些侏儒很有趣
Sometimes I like to hold a midget.
有时我想抱抱侏儒
They always want to sit in the front seat.
他们很有趣 老想坐在前座
Then I pick up these two fags. They’re going downtown.
后来我载了两个同志 他们要去市区
They’re wearing rhinestone T-shirts. They start arguing and yelling.
他们穿着莱茵石T恤 他们开始大叫吵架
The other one says, “You bitch,” and starts beating him.
另一个人说”你这个贱♥人♥” 他开始打他
I say, “I don’t care what you do in the privacy…
我说”我不在乎你们在家里”
of your own home, behind closed doors.”
“关上门后私下做了什么”
This is America, a free country.
“美国是个自♥由♥的国家”
We got a pursuit of happiness thing. You’re consenting, you’re adult.
“我们得追求幸福 你们有权利 你们成年了”
But, you know, in my fucking cab, don’t go busting heads.
“但是别在我的计程车里打架”
Do what you want. Tell them to go to California.
“上帝爱你们 随你们开心” 叫他们去加州吧
In California, when two fags split up, one’s got to pay the other alimony.
在加州同志分手还得付赡养费
Not bad. They’re way ahead out there, you know? California.
那还不错 那里很进步 你知道吗 我是说加州
So I tell them to get out.
所以我叫他们下车
One time, I saw a cop chase this guy with one leg.
有一次我看到警♥察♥ 追着一个独腿男跑
He was on crutches, you know. The cop?
他拿着拐杖 警♥察♥吗
No, the dude he was chasing. Fucking cops, they chase anything.
不 被警♥察♥追的家伙 该死的警♥察♥ 他们什么都追
You got that five you owe me?
崔维斯 你可以还我5块钱吗
My man is Ioading, Ioading.
他还真有钱 一大堆钞票
I be broke if I hadn’t caught me some people
要不是在肯尼迪机场载了 来自俄亥俄州的家伙
from Ohio out at Kennedy.
我就破产了
I took them into Manhattan by way of Long Beach,
我从长堤绕路送他们进曼哈顿
tipped me $5.
他们给我五块钱小费
How’s the action around?
生意还好吗
It’s very sIow.
蛮冷清的
I’m shoving on.
我要闪了
Hey, Wiz, wait.
威斯 等一下
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈一谈吗
Bye, Killer.
再见 杀手
Thank you, good night.
谢谢你 晚安
You can have them! You get out or you what?
你才要放下 你爱怎么做都可以
Hey, don’t be hitting my man!
别打我的男人
You better take your ass out, boy!
你最好快滚 孩子
Yeah
什么事
I know you and I ain’t talked too much, you know.
我知道你跟我不常说话
But you’ve been around, so…
但我知道你很有见识 或许你可以…
Shoot, that’s why they call me the Wizard.
该死 那是大家叫我巫师的原因
I got…
我有…
It’s just that I got a…
问题是我有…
Things got you down?
你有心事
Yeah, happens to the best of them.
对 即使是高手都会有低潮
Yeah, they got me real down. Real…
对 我真的很烦
I just want to go out…
我只想站出来
and you know, really, really do something.
做一些事
Taxi life, you mean?
计程车人生 你知道吗
Yeah
对
No, it’s…
不 那是…
I don’t know.
我不知道
I just want to go out…
我只想站出来
I really
我真的…
I really want to…
我真的想要…
I got some bad ideas in my head.
我有一些不好的念头 我只是…
Look at it this way.
听着 就这么说吧
A man takes a job.
男人需要工作
And that job…
工作…
you know, that becomes what he is.
成了他的价值
You know, like…
你知道的 就像是…
You do a thing, and that’s what you are.
你做了一件事 它成了你的代表
I’ve been a cabbie for 17 years. Ten years at night.
我开了17年计程车 10年时间在开夜班
And I still don’t own my own cab. You know why?
我还是没有自己的计程车 为什么
Because I don’t want to. That must be what I want.
因为我不想那么做 必须我想那么做才行
To be on the night shift, driving somebody else’s cab.
上夜班 开别人的计程车
You understand?
你懂吗
You get a job, you become the job.
你有了工作 成为工作的一部份
One guy lives in Brooklyn, one guy lives in Sutton PIace.
有人住布鲁克林 有人住苏顿饭店
You get a lawyer, another guy’s a doctor.
有人是律师 有人是医生
Another guy dies, another guy gets well…
有人死了 有人活得很好
and people are born.
有人出生
I envy you, your youth.
我羡慕你 你的年轻
Go out and get Iaid. Get drunk. Do anything.
你能出去泡妞 喝得烂醉 你爱做什么都可以
You got no choice, anyway. I mean, we’re all fucked.
你没有选择 我们都完了
More or less, you know?
多多少少都是的 你知道吗
I don’t know. That’s about the dumbest thing I ever heard of.
我不知道 那是我听过最蠢的事
It’s not Bertrand Russell, but what do you want? I’m a cabbie.
那不是罗素的名言 你想怎么样 我只是个计程车司机
What did I know
我又知道什么
I don’t even know what you’re talking about.
我甚至听不懂你在说什么
Maybe I don’t know either.
或许我也不知道
Don’t worry so much.
别那么忧心忡忡的
Relax, kid, you’re gonna be all right.
放轻松 杀手 你会没事的
I know. I’ve seen a lot of people…
我知道的 我见过很多人
I know. Kindly.
我知道 好吧
Okay. Thanks, man.
好吧 谢谢你
I guess, I guess.
再见 我想是的
Yeah, you know. You’re all right.
对 你知道的 你一定会没事
What do you think of your opponent’s chances in the upcoming primary?
你觉得在即将到来的初选中 你的对手♥机♥会有多大
Mr. Goodman is a fine man.
古德曼先生是个好人
I would certainly, if it came to it, prefer him…
我真的很希望 如果可以的话 他会是
to our opponent in the other party.
敌对阵营的候选人
I think that my programs are better defined than his.
我想我的政策比他好
They’re more imaginative. I have a better chance of winning.
他们的政策都是想像 我的胜选机率比较大
It’s academic, though. He’s not going to win. I am.
这都只是猜想 他无法赢得初选 我会赢的
I see.
我懂了
Well, one more thing I’d like to ask you.
我还要问你一件事