Take us somewhere quiet.
一个和你一样的地方
Somewhere that is you.
我觉得你又要让我意外了
I think you’re going to surprise me again.
听好 Renato 我今天离开
Listen, Renato. I’m leaving today.
我打点好了
I’m all packed.
火车两小时后开
My train leaves in two hours.
我不相信你
I don’t believe you.
你不得不相信我 因为这是真的
You have to believe me, because it’s true.
我做了什么不好的事吗?
What have I done?
没有
Nothing.
是什么让你改变主意了?
What made you change your mind?
我 我没有改变主意 我只是找回了主意
Well…I hadn’t a mind change. Really, I just found it.
我一定在哪里让你不开心了
I have made you unhappy.
你没有
No. You haven’t.
这是我一辈子里过得最开心的时段了
It’s the happiest time I had in my whole life.
你一定要相信我说的
You must believe that, please.
为什么要抛弃它?
Why throw it away?
因为我们必须抛弃它
Because we have to.
因为这样不对
Because it’s wrong.
因为你和我这样下去
Because you and l would only…
不会有结果
end in nothing.
我爱你 Jane
I love you, Jane.
你不需要哄我的
You don’t have to say that.
我是真心的
I mean it.
我一直会爱你的
I shall always love you.
是吧 如果我走了
Yeah. If I go…..
我一直以来 在各种聚会里都待得太久了
You know, all my life, I’ve stayed at parties too long,
因为我抓不住应该离开的时机
because I didn’t know when to go.
现在和你在一起 我长大了
Now with you, I’ve grown up.
我觉得我的确知道什么时候该走了
I think I do know when to.
我不能忍♥受你今天就走
I can’t bear it if you go today.
我也不能忍♥受
I can’t bear it, either.
就再多待几天?
Just a few days longer?
不行我不能这样 不然我永远走不掉了
No. I couldn’t. Then I never go.
求你了 别 带我去轮船巴士码头吧
Please. No. Take me to the ferry station.
哦不要 不要那样做 请帮帮我
Oh, no no, don’t do that please. Please help me.
让我一个人走吧
Let me go by myself.
请你不要走
Don’t go, please.
请你不要走
Please don’t go.
让我走
Let me go.
我必须赶那班火车
I must catch that train.
我会带你去火车站
I will take you to the station.
不不 那正是我不想让你做的事
No no, that’s just what I don’t want you to do.
哦Renato
Oh, Renato
Mauro!
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我来跟你说再见
I come shake hands with you.
对不起 Mauro 我感到非常、非常、抱歉
I’m sorry, Mauro, I’m very, very sorry.
OK OK
你去罗马吗?
You going to Rome?
我回家
I’m going home.
去美国?
To America?
是啊
Yeah
你会回来吧?
You come back again?
呃 唔 会的
Yeah, yeah, sure.
你会和一个又大又壮的美国汉子一起回来?
You come back with a big American man?
我会当你的导游的
I’ll be your guide.
好的
Ok.
来支派克笔?
Parker this one?
不 谢谢了
No, thank you.
不是卖♥♥给你 这是我送你的 礼物
No cost you, nothing. It’s from me, present.
为什么?
Why?
因为我喜欢
Because I like.
你准备好了 女士?
You okey-doke, lady?
嗯 我准备好了
Sure, I’m okey-doke.
回见
Be seeing you.
回见
Be seeing you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Renato!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!