你又不是他老婆
You’re not his wife.
你为什么不告诉我你已经结婚了?
Why didn’t you tell me you’re married?
哦 我明白了
Oh I see.
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why?
因为我担心
I was afraid.
我担心如果你知道得太早
I was afraid if you knew too soon,
它会让我们在没开始之前就结束了
It will end us before we begin.
现在我担心的事发生了
Now, I’m afraid I was right.
怪不得你能赞同 那样的事
No wonder you approve of that sort of thing.
赞同?
Approve?
Fiorini夫人在贡多拉里干的事和我无关
What Signora Fiorini does in the gondola is not my business.
她活着 我也活着 我赞同活着
She lives, I live. I approve of living
装成各方各面都好好的 都风流倜傥
Pretending everything is fine and dandy,
就因为你想做
Just because you want to do it.
你们美国人听到“性”怎么那么坐立不安
You Americans get so disturbed about sex.
我们对待它并不轻率
We don’t take it lightly.
好好对待它 不要光耍嘴皮子
Take it, don’t talk it.
我妻子并不和我一起住
My wife and I do not live together.
为什么?
Why?
为什么?这是我和她达成的协议
Why? It is an arrangement we have come to.
你妻子有朋友吗?
Does your wife have friends?
自然有
Naturally.
船上的“朋友”?
Gondola friends?
才不是
No.
你震惊了
You’re shocked.
不 失望了
No. Disappointed.
不 震惊了
No. Shocked.
你的幽默感逐渐回来了 挺好
Your sense of humor is coming back. Good.
不好意思 你的幽默感在跑掉
I’m sorry, yours is leaving.
听我说 停下来
Listen to me. Stop.
跟个女学生似的
Behaving like a schoolgirl.
我妻子干的事与你无关
What my wife does is not your business.
Fiorini夫人干的事与你无关
What Signora Fiorini does is not your business.
你来这里然后你做了些什么?
You come here and what you do?
你坐在一只贡多拉里然后感叹:噢 威尼斯 真美丽 真浪漫
You ride in a gondola and you sigh: Oh Venice, so beautiful, so romantic.
噢 这些意大利人 如此诗意 如此浪漫
Oh, these ltalians, so lyrical, so romantic.
真孩子气!
Such children!
然后你做梦想遇到你想要的人
And you dream of meeting someone you want.
年轻 富有 有趣 聪明
Young, rich, witty, brilliant
然后当然是未婚
And unmarried, of course.
但是我 是个开店的
But me, I’m a shopkeeper.
不年轻 不富 不有趣 不聪明
Not young. Not rich. Not witty, not brilliant
当然还是已婚
And married, of course.
我是个男人 你是个女人
I’m a man and you’re a woman.
你说了些什么?“这不对 这很丑恶”
What you say? It’s wrong, it’s wicked,
“这样 那样”
It’s this it’s that
你像个饿着肚子的孩子
You’re like a hungry child.
给你了饺子吃
Was given ravioli to eat.
“不要” 你说 “我要吃牛排”
No, you say, I want beefsteak.
亲爱的孩子啊 你饿了
My dear girl, you’re hungry.
把饺子吃了
Eat the ravioli.
我还没有那么饿
I’m not that hungry.
我们每时每刻都饿得很 Hudson小姐
We’re all the time, Miss. Hudson.
你的脑子里有一股噪音
There is noise in your head.
静下来
Be quiet.
让它发生吧
Let it happen.
我想让它发生
I want it to happen.
我想让它发生
I want it to happen.
你以为我不想么
Don’t you think I do?
那?
Then?
只是
It just…..
只是它和我想象中的发生方式不一样
It just isn’t the way I thought it would be.
听得真难过
I’m sorry.
但是我 我从如此不同的地方来
But l…Icome from such a different world,
而且不会在这里待很久
and I’m not going to be here long.
那又如何?
So?
只带威尼斯玻璃回家更好吗?
It is better to take home only Venetian glass?
对一位并不怎么饿的女士来说 你做那做得很好了
For a lady was not so hungry, you do that very well.
是么
Do l?
是的
Yes.
-让我带你去外面 -不要
-Let me take you outside. -No.
-求你了 -不 我要一个人去走一走
-Please. -No. I’m gonna go for a walk alone.
让我一个人待着
Please leave me alone.
我很难做到
It is very difficult.
-让我带你去喝点什么 -不要
-Let me take you to a drink. -No.
-那吃点什么 -不要
-A little something to eat. -No.
今晚有焰火
There are fireworks tonight.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
这样下去不行
This is ridiculous.
的确不行
I’m afraid it is.
坐船不 先生女士?
Gondola, signore?
不要
No.
你知道歌♥词吗
Do you know the words?
知道 歌♥词是这么说的
Oh yes. This song says….
我知道它说了什么
I know what it says.
你在美国听过这首歌♥吗?
Have you ever had it in America?
没有
No
哦是这样
Oh si…
你来唱
You sing it.
你怎么知道我会唱?
How do you know I can?
因为你是意大利人
Because you’re ltalian.
[意] 早上好 小姐
Buongiorno signorina
[意] 晚上好 Giovanna
Buonasera Giovanna
[意] 昨晚过得好吗?
e stato bello?
[意] 非常非常好
Molto molto bella
[意] 晚安小姐!
Buonanotte signorina
[意] 晚安Giovanna
Buonanotte Giovanna
那是Burano岛
That’s Burano
这个岛被称作
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
彩虹降落的岛屿
The island where the rainbow fell.
很晚了 我们应该回去了
It’s very late. We ought to go.
你睡着了吗?
Are you asleep?
睡得很香
Fast asleep.
你昨天睡了一整天
You slept all day yesterday.
的确
True
睡一整天以后 晚上就不想睡了
You sleep all day and you don’t want to sleep at night.
你答应带我去看蕾丝制♥作♥的 现在太晚了
You promised to take me to see the lace making and now it’s too late.
我明天会带你去的
I will take you tomorrow.
你保证?
You promise?
不能
No.
现在你能保证吗
Now, do you promise?
这样就更难保证了
That makes it more difficult.
如果你不带我去 我就再也不吻你了
If you don’t take me, I’ll never kiss you again.
你依旧会的
Yes, you will.
我的确会的
Yes. I guess I will.
他们都要认识我们了
They’re getting to know us.
是你让他们演奏的吧?
You asked them to play it.
没错
I did.
你神游到很远的地方去了
You’re far away.
我在很近的地方
I’m very close.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我在想我第一天到这里来的晚上
I was thinking of the first evening I came here.
我第一次见到你的时候
First time I saw you,
你系着一根黄领带
you were wearing a yellow tie.
这一切我一点都不想忘记
I don’t want to forget any of it.
一丁点都不想忘
Not a single moment.
我以后都不会忘
I don’t think I ever shall.
我想去走一走
I’d like to go for a little walk.
去安静的地方吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!