但我
Oh, but l……
我爱你
I love you.
明天?
Tomorrow.
八点
Eight.
嘿!女士!
Hey! Lady.
你去哪里了?
Where you’ve been?
说好今天白天来学院美术馆的 记得吗?
You’re supposed to go Gallerie dell’Accademia this morning. Remember?
Mauro我忘了 对不起 真的真的对不起
Mauro I forgot I’m sorry. I’m very, very sorry.
你要真觉得对不起 那你买♥♥个瑞士表 10美元
If you’re really sorry, you buy Swiss watch, 10 dollars.
我得赶时间了
I must fly.
你去哪?
Where you go?
我有个预约
I have an appointment.
给我拍照片
Take my photo.
女士女士你的相机哪儿去了
Lady lady where your camera
哦!我把它也忘了!
Oh! I must’ve forgotten that, too.
真疯狂
Crazy!
[意] 噢小姐 瞧您多漂亮!
[意] 简直像个真的意大利美人!
你真的觉得吗?
Do you really think so
像个真的意大利人?
a real Italian?
[意] 对对!
Si Si!
[意] -Arrivederci! -Arrivederci!
Hudson小姐?
Miss. Hudson?
哦是你
Oh, it’s you.
晚上好 我带了一条口信
Good evening. I bring a message.
de Rossi先生来不了了?
Signor de Rossi can’t make it?
啊不 他会来的 但他会迟一点点
Oh no, he’ll be here. But he must be little late.
谢谢你过来告诉我
It was very nice of you to come and tell me.
不客气
Not at all.
一起来喝点咖啡吧?
Won’t you have some coffee?
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
请坐下
Please sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
来根烟么?
Cigarette?
美国的?
Americane?
是的
Yeah
哦!谢谢
Oh thank you!
美国烟都超级棒的
American cigarettes are marvelous.
但是 我会存起来之后抽 如果你不介意的话
But I’ll save it for later, if you don’t mind. Permit me.
你喜欢给de Rossi先生工作吗?
Do you like working for Mr. de Rossi?
噢非常喜欢
Oh very much.
你觉得他是个好人吗?
Do you think he is a nice man?
噢是呀 他超好的 超好 对你也是
Oh Yeah. He is a great..Like god, for you too.
他知道自己要迟到 不知道有多懊恼
You don’t need to see how upset he was when he knew he would be late.
他不想迟到的 但是我最小的妹妹 她今天病了
He didn’t want to be. My most little sister, she was taken ill,
其实没什么大事 但是他那么担心她
It’s nothing really, but he worries so much about she, you know.
他关心啊
He does.
一直都关心
Always.
他担心的是谁的孩子?
He worries about whose children?
他的呀 我们
His. Us.
“我们”?“我们”是谁?
Us? Who are us?
我是他大儿子Vito
I’m the oldest. Vito.
那你妈妈还好吗?
And how is your mother?
挺好的 谢谢你
Fine. Thank you.
我也挺好的 只是脑子里多了个大洞
So am l. Except for the hole in my head.
不好意思 我的英语不太好
Excuse me, please. My English is not….
对不起 呃
Sorry.
我觉得你最好告诉你♥爸♥爸不要来了
I think you better tell your father not to come.
啊?但是不会过太久的
Ah? But it won’t be long.
不不 没事
No, no, it’s alright.
就 告诉他不要来了
Just tell him not to come.
那我告诉他明天晚上过来?
Perhaps I tell him tomorow night.
不 谢谢你费心了
No. Thank you for your trouble.
晚安
Buonasera
晚安
Buonasera
你好
Hello.
哦 好
Oh, hello.
发生什么事了?
What’s the matter with you?
婚姻问题
Marriage troubles.
我倒也想要有婚姻问题呢 其实我还真有了
I wish I had them. Matter of fact, I do.

Here you go.
谢了
Thanks
我又要哭了
I’m gonna to cry again.
你哭吧 我已经被击沉了
You cry. I’m sunk.
你怎么会有问题
Not you.
我没有问题?
No not me!?
听了这话我只能在心里冷笑
I’m a million laughs all from the heart.
但每个人都喜欢你啊
But everybody loves you.
我知道
I know.
是真的
They do.
我不想要“每个人” 我应付不了人群的
I don’t want everybody. I can’t handle the crowd.
我连那都应付不来 我又要开始了
I can’t even handle…..Here I go again.
每件事情一轮到我就都变得好疯狂 所有事都冲着我来
Everything goes crazy for me. Everything always goes crazy.
什么事全都冲着我来
I got to be everything.
事情全都冲你来?
You got to be everything?
不就是嘛
Is that crazy?
是很倒霉
Yeah, that’s crazy.
但不管好歹 你们还有两个人啊甜心
Good bad or indifferent there are two of you, cookie.
这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
二是世界上最美好的数字了
Two. That’s the loveliest nuber in the world……
不要得寸进尺了
Don’t push your luck too far.
事情不都冲着你来 你只是索取得太多了
Everything doesn’t go crazy, you just ask too much.
发生什么事了?我说的话好像有哪里让你不开心了
What’s the matter? What did I say wrong?
没事 太不好意思了
Nothing. I’m teribly sorry.
只是我自己的问题
Nothing. It’s me.
发生了什么不好的事么?
Something happened to you?
没没 没发生什么事
No, no, nothing happened to me.
只是些以往的事
That’s my history.
来片潮掉的薯片吧?
Have a stale potato chip.
听好 我并不爱你
Listen. I don’t love you.
我没有要求你啊
Who asked?
之前那一次挺愉快的
It was very pleasant that other time.
[意] 再去么?
Andiamo?
-Mauro! -在!
-Mauro! -Ecco mi!
-叫个船 -来了
-Gondola. -Okey-doke
女士
-Signora
先生
-Signore
船来了
Already
哦谢谢!
Oh grazie grazie tanto!
你拿的这是什么钱!
What did you get that for?
这是我的!
It’s mine.
你到底做什么拿的这钱!那是肮脏的钱!
What did you get that for? That’s dirty.
我工作啊我叫贡多拉啊
I work I catch the gondola!
这就是你干的活?这就是你的工作?
Is that what you do? Is that your work?
你有问题吗?有什么问题?
What’s matter with you? What’s matter?
你给我停手
You stop that! you hear? You stop that!
他到底干了什么?
What did he do?
那也太 !他还是个婴儿 一个小孩子!
That was too…he is just a baby, a child.
Fiorini夫人和那个画家?
Signora Fiorini and the painter?
为了那个你对这孩子发火?
For that you’re angry with the child?
你是有什么问题吗女士?发狂吗?
What’s matter lady? You crazy?
这城市晚上有见不得人的事
Something happens to this city at night.
你现在要对威尼斯发火了?
Are you going to be angry with Venice now?
你在堪萨斯城的朋友也会做一模一样的事
Your friend will do the same thing in Kansas City.
但至少不是在贡多拉里干
Not in a gondola.
那是威尼斯的优势啊
That’s an advantage of Venice.
Jane.
不准直呼我名字
Don’t call me Jane.
Hudson小姐 你震惊了
Miss. Hudson, you’re shocked.
不 我失望了
No, disappointed.
不 你震惊了
No, shocked.
我不喜欢不诚实
I don’t like dishonesty.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!