没什么麻烦的 我就给你看一只
It’s no bother. I’ll just show you one.
你一定要走这个点啊!
And you gotta do this place.
你就站在现场那里看他们
You know you stand right there and watch them
他们把这东西放在长杆子上
They put this stuff on long poles
然后他们在炉子里烧热
and they heated it in the furnace.
然后一下子所有玻璃就都变了!
And presto change all glass!
然后那么好看的颜色!
And such colors.
你根本想不到
You have no idea.
瞧!
There!
瞧这多精致!
Isn’t that exquisite?
惊人
Stunning!
很稀罕的是 我在找一只长得和它一样的
Oddly enough. I was looking for one just like it.
他们会很开心帮你做的
Well they’ll only be too happy to make them for you.
瞧我买♥♥了有六只
I bought half a dozen.
你站着看的那阵子他们就都做好了
They practically making up all for you while you stand there.
请允许我问一下 你们付了多少钱?
If I may ask, how much did you pay?
-没有很多 -好了Lloyd老实说
-Not too much. -Oh now Lloyd, honestly.
你看 他们要价是11500里拉一只
You know they wanted 11500 lira a piece.
但你不能就给他们想要的价钱
But you’ll never give them what they want.
你就得每次都把价格砍下来
You just beat them down every time….
噢 实在是太不好意思了
Oh I’m terribly sorry.
不不 意大利人喜欢讨价还价
No no, ltalians love to bargain.
那么你最后付的是多少?
But how much did you pay finally?
一万一只
Well, 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥.
挺公平的
It’s fair.
噢 我们错过了一个地方 我们没去圣马可图书馆
Oh we missed something. We never got around the National Library.
我们可以在明天上午赶火车之前去看掉它
We can get that over with in the morning before we catch the train.
有时候我觉得在威尼斯的行程都是 错的
Sometimes I think the schedule in Venice is just, well, all wrong.
-[意] 请 -哎呀 谢谢
-Prego. -Why! Grazie.
[意] 那么 再见了
Well, arrivederci
哎呀McIlhenny先生!
Well, Lloyd McIlhenny!
我知道一个小店 那里McIlhenny夫人可以省下7800里拉
I know a little shop where Mrs. McIlhenny could’ve saved 7,800 lira.
我没有卖♥♥给你那种昨天才做好的玻璃
I did not sell your glass which was made yesterday.
当然不了!那是18世纪的杯子 甜心!
Of course not. It was 18 century, cookie.
不要叫我“甜心”
Do not call me cookie.
这比我想要给你的一些别的称呼礼貌多了
It’s politer than some other names that come to mind.
-这回你生气了 -没
-Now you’re angry. -No.
又起疑心了
Suspicious again.
生气 不是 起疑心 是呢!
Angry, no. Suspicious, yes.
你总可以找到能让你起疑心的事情
You can always find something to be suspicious of.
-我可以 你这么说很添堵! -疑心
-Well I can and this doesn’t help. -Suspicion…..
你要我怎么想怎么做?
What do you want me to feel how do you expect me to do?
威尼斯玻璃 设计是经年累月
Venetian glass the same design is used over and over
一直重复使用的
for years and years.
你的玻璃杯是18世纪的
Your goblet is 18 centurie’s.
你要么信我要么别信我
You can believe me, or not.
请你信我
Now please, believe me.
你今晚能赏光和我在广场一起喝咖啡吗
If you’ll do me the honor of taking coffee with me tonight in the piazza?
今晚有个音乐会
There is a concert tonight.
都是罗西尼的曲子
All Rossini
你喜欢罗西尼吗?
Do you like Rossini?
一起听音乐是一个开始
It is a beginning to hear music with someone.
放松
Relax.
放轻松 世界是美好的
Relax and the world is beautiful.
跟唱Rossini一样深呼吸一下
Take a deep breath like Rossini.
好了
There.
和我一起喝咖啡没什么大不了的 是吧
It is not very much to have coffee with me, is it?
嗯
No.
在那之后发生的事
What happens after that…..
会发生
happens…
也可能不会发生
Does not happen…
这是我一直以来的梦想 比我梦想得还多
This is all and more than I ever dreamed of.
在阿克伦的时候
Back in Akron.
你真是个会出乎意料的人
You’re a surprising person.
-出乎意料? -嗯哼
-Surprising? -Uh-hum.
每个女人应该都至少让男人出乎意料过一次
Every woman should surprise a man at least once
我让你意外了几次?
How many times have I surprised you?
我觉得你一直都在让我意外
I think you surprise me all the time.
有些时候 你也让我意外
Sometimes, you surprise me.
是愉快的意外?
Pleasantly?
唔
Er…Well…
来 敬那些愉快的意外一杯
Here is, to many pleasant surprises.
你喜欢哪一朵花?
Which flower do you prefer?
呃 你觉得我应该挑哪一朵?
Which one do you think I should have?
选吧 我觉得我知道你会选哪一朵
Choose. I think I know which one you choose
你真的知道?我大概会让你意外
You do? Perhaps I might surprise you.
可能吧 选吧
Perhaps. Choose.
也可能不会意外
Perhaps not.
哦
Oh…
没想到?
Surprised?
恐怕是的
I’m afraid so.
-[意] 谢谢 -不客气 小姐
-Grazie. -Prego signorina
你以为我会选哪朵花?
Which flower did you think I would choose?
玫瑰?康乃馨?噢天我应该看出来的
The rose? the carnation? Oh, dear, I should’ve known.
就这一次 我不是个旅游的美国人
For once, I wasn’t the tour American.
你为什么选这朵花?
Why did you choose that flower?
我曾经去过一个舞会
I once went to a ball.
不是一般的跳舞 是个挺正式的舞会
Not just the ordinary dance, but a real ball.
那是我第一次参加舞会
It was the first one I ever been to.
不知为什么 我脑海里觉得我必须戴一朵栀子花
Somehow, I got it into my mind that I had to wear gardenia.
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
我猜我大概在一本书还是哪里读到过栀子花
I guess I read about gardenias in a book or something.
一定是的 因为我那时都不知道栀子花是怎样的
I must have, I didn’t even know what they were.
你戴了吗?
Did you wear one?
栀子花结果要两美元一朵
Gardenias turned out to cost two dollars a piece.
而且约我一起去的男孩子还是穷大学生
And the boy I was going with was still in college.
但那是一个美好的梦
But it was a nice dream.
那现在 你拿到你的栀子花了
Well, now you have your gardenia.
是的
Yes.
所有的事迟早都会发生
Everything happens sooner or later.
嗯 大家都是这么说的
Yes. That’s what they say.
所有的事都为那些等待着的人发生
Everything happens to him who waits.
让我们去走走
Let’s take a walk.
好
Alright.
我是在那里出生的
That’s where I was born.
你看见那个窗户了?有盆栽花的那一扇?
You see that window? With the pots of flowers?
哦看到了
Oh, yes.
上去有6♥4♥级台阶 我以前经常数
Sixty four steps up. I used to count them.
真是好多台阶啊
That was a lot of steps.
依旧是好多台阶
It’s still is.
我一年以前搬回那里了
I moved back there a year ago.
晚安!
Buonnanotte!
他们在干什么?是在过节还是什么?
What are they doing? Is it a festival or something?
不是 他们只是在享受玩乐
No. They’re just having fun.
他们会在运河上哪个地方吃晚饭
They’ll have their supper somewhere over the canal.
他们会唱歌♥
They’ll sing songs.
他们看看星星 然后可能
They look at the stars, and perhaps…
总之 运河上很暗
Well, it is dark on the canal.
我去台阶上够它
I’ll catch it from the steps.
哦 别管它了
Oh it doesn’t matter.
唉Renato!
Oh, Renato!
你到家了
You’re home.
再叫一次
Say it again.
叫什么
Say what?
我的名字
My name.
你为什么要那样做
Why did you do that?
为什么!
Why!
是的你为什么要那样做?像那样
Yes. Why did you do that? Like that.
我不想再见到你了
I don’t think I want to see you again.
你不想了!?
You don’t?