谢了 甜心
Thanks, cookie.
好吧 拍吧
Ok. Shoot.
听好 过来
Look. Coming here.
当个乖孩子 站到这边来 然后别动 然后闭嘴
Be a good boy. Stand over there. Don’t move and shut up.
往前走 好 停 好了
Go ahead. Now. Stop. Ok.
妈妈咪呀
mamma mia
你们应该去看我在奥♥运♥会上的英姿
You should’ve seen me in the Olympics.
忘了吧
Skip it.
Mauro! Mauro!
-这里女士 -带我回去
-Here, lady. -Take me home.
好的女士
Ok, lady.
下午好 还好吗?
Good afternoon. Come stai?
不是那么“好” 我掉到运河里去了
Not so bene. I fell into the canal.
哦 听了真难过
Oh, I’m so sorry.
你下午 玩失踪了?
You played hooky this afternoon.
我“玩失踪”?
I play hooky?
我去 去你的店了 那个男孩没告诉你吗?
I was at your shop. Didn’t the boy tell you?
噢有、有
Oh yes. Yes.
他非常热心
He was very kind.
-他是我侄“女” -侄子
-He is my niece. -Nephew.
侄子?哎呀呀 当然应该是侄子
Nephew. Oh mamma mia, nephew of course.
我一以为我说话流利得像个美国人
Just when I think I speak English like an American,
就会出错
something happens.
不管怎么说 他是我最大的姐姐的儿子
Anyhow, he is the son of my eldest sister.
-Bravo! -Grazie. -Prego.
那差不多就是我会表演的所有意大利语了
That about concludes my entire performance in ltalian.
需要我帮你叫一下什么人么?
Should I call somebody for you?
叫谁 ?
Who?
我不知道 Fiorini夫人?
I don’t know. Signora Fiorini?
我跟她不熟
I scarcely know her.
你想要叫谁么?
Do you want to call someone?
没 没有
No, no
我来见的是你
I came to see you.
哦 你找到一只一样的高脚杯了?
Oh, you found another goblet.
没有 真不巧 没有
No. Unfortunately, no.
威尼斯的古董高脚杯已经不太多了
There are not many old goblets in Venice any more.
不过我们会继续找的
But we’ll look.
不要太麻烦了
Don’t go for any trouble.
为了你的话 就不是麻烦了
For you? It is no trouble.
我们能进去吗
May we go in?
好、好
Sure.
挺热的哈
It’s very hot.
是的
Yes
这样好多了 是吧
That’s better, isn’t it?
de Rossi先生 你为什么来见我?
Signor de Rossi, why did you come to see me?
是自然而然的
It is only natural.
你不会天天去买♥♥玻璃杯的吧?
You’re not going to keep buying glasses everyday.
不会
No.
所以我来了
So I came.
但是为什么?
-But why?
为什么 有关系吗?
Does it matter why?
你知道我会来的
You knew I would.
我不知道
I did not.

Um
我该怎么解释?大概是我英语不好
How can I explain? May be it’s my English.
大概是我英语不好
May be it’s mine.
你看 两天前晚上我在圣马可广场 你在圣马可广场
Listen. Two nights ago I’m in Piazza San Marco. You were in Piazza San Marco.
我们对视了
We looked.
第二天 你来了我店里
Next day, you are in my shop.
我们谈了玻璃 我们谈了威尼斯
We talked about glasses. We talked about Venice.
但我们实际不是在说那些 是么?不是吧
But we were not speak about them. Are we?
于是我昨晚 又去了圣马可广场
So last night I am in Piazza San Marco, again.
你 也又出现在圣马可广场
You are in Piazza San Marco, again.
半个威尼斯的人都又出现在圣马可广场
Half of Venice is in Piazza San Marco again.
但是半个威尼斯的人今天下午又没有出现在我的店里
But half of Venice was not in my shop this afternoon
不然我会是个富人了
or I would be a rich man.
我想再买♥♥一个杯子
I wanted to buy another glass.
真就那样
That’s all?
威尼斯到处都有店
There are shops all over Venice.
你去哪一个店里找你的杯子了吗?
Did you look at any of them for your glass?
没有
No.
你瞧
You see?
但是你说了会帮我找一个的
But you said that you would find one for me.
所以你来店里了?
That’s why you came back?
是的
Yes.
没有别的理由了?
No other reason?
我不知道你和美国游客接触都是怎样的经历
I don’t know what your experience has been with American tourists.
我的经验是:游客都比我更有经验
My experience has been that tourist have more experience than l.
-我们能坐下说么? -不行
-Can we sit down? -No.
我冒犯到你了吧?
I’ve offended you?
一定有 我在这里你不开心了
Oh, yes. You’re sorry I’m here.
那你是开心的?
Then you’re glad?
可能听上去很蠢 但是我不是个意大利人
It may be silly to you, but I’m not an ltalian.
我是个美国人
I’m an American,
我以为所有的事情在美国都是发生得很快的?
I thought everything happens so fast in America.
这种事不是 我不是
Not this sort of thing. Not to me.
是了 我一定冒犯到你了
Yes. I have offended you.
de Rossi先生 我不是个小孩
Signor de Rossi, I’m not a child.
但是我不懂你的意思
But I don’t understand.
懂我的意思?为什么你必须要懂意思?
Understand? Why must you understand?
生活里最美的事情都是那些我们不懂的事情
The most beautiful things in life are those we don’t understand.
我们昨天说话的时候 我知道你和我有一样的波长
When we spoke yesterday, I knew you’re simpatica.
这是你懂的东西之一吗?
Is that something you understand?
是的 意思就是我像你的姐妹一样
Yes, it means I’m like a sister to you.
我有四个姐妹了 我不急着要再找一个
I have four sisters and I’m not looking for another.
停下吧 你在开玩笑呢
Oh stop. You are making a joke.
你开很多玩笑 但是我觉得 你心底里是在意的
You make many jokes but inside, I think you care.
那样很棒
That’s nice
所以你的波长是一样的
that’s why you’re simpatica.
Hudson小姐
Miss. Hudson,
你问我为什么来见你
you asked me why I came to see you.
因为你吸引我
Because you attract me.
为什么?
Why?
因为你就是吸引我了
Because you do.
你们美国人比法国人还要多疑
You Americans are even more suspicious than French.
仔细感受
Listen.
我们见到了彼此 我们中意彼此
We saw each other. We liked each other.
这样真的很棒
This is so nice.
这样有什么错?
How can it be wrong?
你能赏光今晚和我见面吗?
Will you do me the honor of seeing me this evening?
[意] 噢白天好!
Oh buongiorno!
嗨Hudson小姐 哇我们今天真是!
Hi! Miss. Hudson. Oh boy what a day we had.
-我们一直在购物 -不开玩笑 让他们猜猜
-We’ve been shopping. -No kidding, let them guess.
de Rossi先生 McIlhenny夫妇
Signor. de Rossi. Mr. and Mrs. McIlhenny.
-[意] 你好嘛? -挺好 谢谢
-Well coma stai? -Bene, grazie.
在意大利遇到意大利人真好!
It’s so nice to meet ltalians in ltaly.
-很高兴认识你 de de Rossi先生 -幸会
-Glad to know you, Mr. de de Rossi. -How do you do?
哦老天真热呀!我猜我们超过了预定行程的时间了
Oh gee it’s hot. I guess we kind of overrun our schedule.
-你们买♥♥了什么? -玻璃 玻璃还有更多的玻璃
-What did you buy? -Glass, glass and more glass.
她都已经寄了一个玻璃大吊灯回家了
She even sent home a chandelier.
在那之前 我们走了玻璃工厂 图画美术馆 所有的作品
And before that, we did the glass factory, the picture gallery, the whole works.
那些画真是太棒了 来Lloyd你来说
The pictures were just marvelous. Now you up now Lloyd.
哦说得对 那个地方的确让我看进艺术了
Oh yeah see that’s right. That place certainly sold me art.
-学院美术馆 -哦是的
-The academy of fine art. -Oh, yes.
那个你可真得去看啊Hudson小姐 下雨还是下雪都得看啊
That you got to see, Miss. Hudson. Come rain or snow, you gotta see.
天了诶全都是图 整房♥间整房♥间的图
Boy oh boy, pictures. Rooms full of pictures.
几百幅的图 都是手画的
Hundreds of pictures. All done by hand.
还有超可爱的玻璃 来 我得给你看一看
And the cuttest glass. C’mon, I just gotta show you.
来这里 真好看 Lloyd
Over there, so pretty, Lloyd.
-是什么? -威尼斯玻璃
-What are they? -Venetian glass.
请不要麻烦去打开了
Please don’t bother to unwrap it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!