没有 对不起
No, I’m sorry.
我只有这一只
This one is the only one I have.
你刚才说多少钱?
How much did you say it was?
给你的话 一万里拉 它是18世纪的真品
To you, 10,000 liras. It is genuine 18 century.
包起来吧
Wrap it up.
唔?
Um?
我买♥♥
I’ll take it.
你买♥♥了?这价钱?
You take it? At this price?
这就是它的价钱不是么?
That is the price isn’t it?
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, signorina.
你在意大利买♥♥过很多东西吗?
Have you bought many things in ltaly?
我没买♥♥过 这是我第一次试着买♥♥
No, I haven’t. This is the first time I tried to buy…
我昨天刚来
I just came yesterday.
请原谅我 小姐
Forgive me.
但是在意大利 你不能这么快就说 “我买♥♥了”
But in ltaly, you must not say so quick” I take it.”
你必须还价
You must bargain.
为什么?
Why?
这是买♥♥东西和卖♥♥东西的一部分
It is a part of buying and selling.
我8700里拉把它卖♥♥给你
I’ll give it you for 8,700 liras.
你不能这样
No, you don’t.
为什么?
Why?
因为这不公平
Because it’s not fair.
但是我想要
But I want to.
是的 但是我拿一万里拉买♥♥下了的
Yes, but I bought it for 10,000 lira.
那我8700里拉卖♥♥给你
Then I give it to you for 8,700 lira
纪念你第一次在意大利买♥♥东西
in honor of your first buying in ltaly.
好吧 我投降 不对 我放弃
Well, I give in. I mean, I give up.
呃 谢谢
Grazie.
不客气
Prego
我会包 英语怎么说
I’ll wrat it…how
你会包 呃 包起来
You’ll wrat…wrap it up.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会在威尼斯住一阵吗 小姐?
Will you be staying long in Venice, signorina?
要看情况
That depends. I mean…
我是说 我感觉好像可以一直住下去
I feel if I can stay forever.
说的是实话 威尼斯有一种魔咒
That is a fact Venice has, that is a charm.
顺便一提 如果我能再找到一个高脚杯
By the way, if it were possible to get another goblet,
你会想要它吗
Would you wish to have it?
哦哦会的会的
Oh oh, yes yes.
我觉得我很有可能再找到一只
I think it is just possible I may find one.
你可以再过来店里?
Perhaps you would call again?
或者我可以把它送到你住的酒店?
Or perhaps I could send it to your hotel?
你住在哪儿?
Where do you stay?
在威尼斯
In Venice.
什么?
What?
我是说 我住在Fiorini旅馆
I mean, I’m living in…in Pensione Fiorini.
哦我知道了
Oh, yes I know.
-谢谢 -我们抱一样的希望
-Thank you. -Well, we share tie, we share hope.
谢谢
Thank you.
我来?
May I?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的眼镜 小姐
Your glasses, Signorina.
你想要戴上还是拿着它?
Would you wear them or carry them?
拿着 谢谢你
Carry them. Thank you.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
Good-bye.
亲爱的Ben和Betty:威尼斯不可思议到像童话一样
Dearest Ben and Betty: Venice is as unbelievable as fairy tale,
我多希望你们也在这里
How I wish you’re here.
你们来的话 我们会变成四个人
This time, we’ll be a quartet.
我的朋友有 银灰色的头发
Mio Amico has silver-gray hair.
甜心你是个很漂亮的女孩子
Cookie, you’re a very pretty girl.
是啊我知道
Yes. I know.
但是我没有“在画里的女人”那种有趣的外貌
But I’m not interesting looking, like the women in paintings.
你有
You are.
别瞎说
Oh c’mon.
你真的有
No, You are.
哈、哈、哈、哈、哈哈
ha ha ha ha ha ha
怎么了
What’s the matter?
[意] 没什么
Niente
-Yaeger夫人你快来! -听到了
-Come Signore Yaeger! -Yeah
我说
Say,
哪天你老公忙着画画的时候
Someday when your fellow is busy with his pallette,
你带我认识一下这个城市如何
how about you showing me the town?
Phyl啊 你快点哈
Hey phyl, pronto
我已经“快点”了十分钟了
I’ve been pronto for ten minutes.
-我去叫艘船 -好
-I’ll call a boat. -Ok.
我们可以去游泳
We could go swimming.
好呀
Sure.
我们要去Harry的酒吧
We’re out to Harry’s bar.
书上说那是必去的地方
The book says that’s a must.
来了
Ok.
不好意思我们走了哦
Will you excuse us?
没事 玩好
Sure. Have fun.
-回见 -嗯
-Be seeing you. -Yeah.
-拜 -拜
-Bye. -Bye.
嘿!我我♥干♥嘛不试着去一次Harry那里
Hey! Why don’t l give Harry his big break tonight.
我跟着一起来你们不介意吧?我总是会给我的导游买♥♥杯喝的
Do you mind if I come along with you? I always buy my guides a drink.
-当然行 -不过我们要去见一些人
-Sure. -We’ll meet some people.
我也会给他们买♥♥一杯的
I’ll buy them a drink too.
噢 人是不是会太多
Oh are there too many of them?
-只是另一对 -之后我们要一起去吃晚饭
-Just another couple. -We’re going on to dinner together.
好 玩好
Sure. Have fun.
Eddie
Oh, Eddie.
Hudson小姐
Miss. Hudson?
[意] 咖啡
Caffe.
[意] 马上来 夫人
Subito signora
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
你吓到我了 你怎么知道我在这里的
You frightened me. How did you know I was here?
我总是看见女士你走啊走的 你为什么不去乘贡多拉?
All time I see signorina walking and walking, why didn’t you take gondola?
更好 不那么热
Is better, not so hot
哦 我喜欢走的
Oh, I like it this way.
女士 你有兄弟姐妹?
Lady, you got any brothers and sisters?
三个 甜心
Three, cookie.
你运气很好 为你的三个兄弟姐妹 我准备了三支派克笔
You very lucky. For three brothers and sisters. I got three Parker pens.
送礼用的 意大利纪念品
Presents. Souvenirs of ltaly.
你真是太夸张了
You’re impossible.
好吧 好吧
Ok. Ok.
听好甜心 我迷路了
Now, look. Cookie, I’m lost.
你知不知道圣巴尔纳伯小广场?
Do you know Campo St. Barnabas?
[意] 巴纳巴?知道啊
Campo Barnaba? Si!
-你带我去那儿 行么? -稍等小姐
-You take me there. Ok? -Un momento signorina
我洗脸 很舒服 你洗不洗?
I wash face. Is better. You want to wash face?
好吧 我也洗一下脸
Ok. I’ll wash my face, too.
好棒!
Wonderful!
来吧 我们走
C’mon. Let’s go.
你的腿不见了?女士
Your legs gone, lady?
你这话真够可爱
You say the cuttest things.
听好 拿着这个和这个
Look, take that and that.
拿住这个 然后你站在这里别动
Hold that. And you stay here.
好吧
Ok.
别害羞 我的女士 威尼斯会让女士很累
Don’t be shy my lady, Venice is difficult for ladies.
我要去拍个照片
I’m now going to take a picture.
-好吧 -好吧
-Okey-doke. -Okey-doke.
就那样了
That’s about it.
-你挡在那里了 -你不想拍我吗女士?
-You’re in the way. -You don’t want my picture, lady?
你在拍什么呢?
What’s your photo lady?
我正想要给那个店拍个照
I’m trying to take the picture of that shop.
有时候我感觉你有点奇怪
Sometimes I feel you’re very peculiar.