In Paris, you sit down, what do you eat?
就吃一种酱
A sauce.
然后在美国 这个什么“堡”的 不管它
In America, this mr. berg Mac, whatever it is,
他去坐下
he sits down,
他吃的是什么?
and what does he eat?
鸟 只有鸟
Birds, only birds.
然后你想让我对那样的男人有感觉?
And you want me to get excited about a man like that?
[意] 再~见~!
-arrivederci!
[意] 行了再见再见
arrivederci
喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
不 谢了
No, grazie.
Prego?嘿我说对了吗?
Prego? Hey is that right?
对喽 来吧我们也该走了
Right. C’mon, we’ve got to go.
哦甜心们喝一杯吧 会让你觉得舒服的
Oh come on cookies, have a drink. It will do you good.
不用了谢谢
No thanks.
为了我说对Prego来一杯?
Prego for a prego?
不了 我们吃饭要迟到了
No, we’re late for dinner.
不过你的邀请我们心领了
We take you up on that drink, though.

Sure.
那就剩下我们了
Well, that leaves us.
对吧?大概也不对
Or does it? I guess it doesn’t.
我要和一位老朋友吃饭
I’m dining with an old friend.
你想和我们一起来吗?
Would you care to come with us?
哦不了谢谢
Oh no, thank you.
你在意大利的时候 就应该见些意大利人
When in ltaly, you should meet ltalians.
Ferstino先生是在政♥府♥里工作的
Signor Ferstino is in the government.
哦来吧来吧
Oh please join us.
妨碍你们不好
Two is a company.
不会的
A sad sin.
Ferstino先生和我 已经有好几年了
Signor Ferstino and I are, for several years now,
我们 不再有激♥情♥了
We’ve been unexcited.
好吧 我相信你的
Well, by me you are true so…
你确定没时间喝一小杯吗?
Sure you won’t have time for a short one?
我不太想喝 谢谢了
Yes but I don’t want it. Thank you.
那我大概可以劝自己一杯
May be I can persuade myself.
[意] 请~ 谢了~
Prego? Grazie
Arrivederci~
Arrive…
那个字到底是怎么讲的?
How do you pronounce that?
Arriveder-ci
-ci
在美国有两个人 我想知道他们过得怎么样了
Two people, back in the states I wish to hear.
那是很可爱的一对
They’re a darling couple.
和Yaeger夫妇有点像
Rather like the Yaegers, really.
只是年纪更大一点
Only older.
没我大 没人比我大
Not older than me. Nobody is older than me.
我比你大 而且在意大利 年龄是种资产
I am. And in ltaly, age is an asset.
如果它是资产 那我有一堆了
If it is, I’m loaded.
时间不早你真该走了
Now you do have to go.
你确定不和我一起来吗?
Are you sure you’re not come with me?
[意] 谢谢了 真不用
Grazie tanto.
[意] 不谢
Prego.
行 我该说 va bene
Okay. I mean, va bene
我真是说个不停
There is no holding me.
我想我今晚得一个人去吃饭
I guess I’ll have dinner by myself tonight.
不要让Giovanna催你太急
Don’t let Giovanna rush you.
不会的
No indeed
太阳下山后 她赶来赶去跟个美国人似的
After sunset, she rushes around like American.
她有个朋友 叫Alfredo
She has a friend, Alfredo.
整个白天 她都在恢复前一天晚上的体力
All day long, she is only recuperating herself from the night before.
我也想试试这么投入
I should be so sick.
实话说 Hudson小姐 那些奇迹 有时候还真的会发生
You know, Miss. Hudson, those miracles, they can happen sometimes.
但是你必须去轻轻推它一把 让它动弹
But you must give a little push to help.
我不太会对自己说那样的话
I’m not used to say things like that to me.
[意] 晚间愉快
Buonasera
乘贡多拉不 女士?
Gondola, lady?
你在找什么东西吗女士?
Are you looking for something, lady?
不 不
No, no.
乘贡多拉吗女士?
Gondola Lady?
今天不
Not today.
那今天晚上?
Tonight?
今天不 今晚也不
Not today, not tonight.
明天晚上?比今天晚上好
Tomorrow night is better than tonight.
听好 做个好孩子 跑回家去吧
Look, you be a good boy and run along home.
家?我没有家
Home? I got no home.
你意思是你没有住的地方?
You mean you got no place to live?
我住在一艘船里 明信片怎样女士?
I live in a boat. Postcard, lady?
好吧
Okay.
你拿着这个 去买♥♥点吃的
You take this and get some food with it.
要买♥♥有营养的吃的
Food with it you see some good nourishing food.
这就是有名的圣马可广场
The famous Piazza San Marco.
千万不要去改变它 一点都不要
Don’t change a thing. Not one thing.
不会的女士
No Madam
服 服 服
Wa wa wa…
服务员
Waiter.
服务员!
Waiter!
服务员!
Waiter!
Cameriere
笑啊Lloyd 笑啊
Smile, Lloyd, smile.
好了 我走了
Well, I’m off.
你现在去哪啊?
Where you off to now?
购物
Shopping.
好嘞
Okey-doke.
[意] 嘿!服务员!
Hey, Cameriere!
去给我自己买♥♥东西 甜心
Buy myself, cookie.
给我一点点?
A little for me?
我昨天给你过了
I gave you yesterday.
给我一根烟?
Give me a cigarette?
你抽烟年纪太小了
You’re too little to smoke.
但是我会抽的
But I smoke.
我不会给你抽
Not with my help.
就一根 是给我爷爷的
Just one cigarette, is for my grandfather.
你真认得出好骗的人
You know a sucker when you see one.
很容易骗吧
Easy does it.
[意] 谢谢
Grazie.
[意] 不谢
Prego
走好女士
You okay, lady.
祝好 甜心
Salaam, cookie.
这里有人能说英语吗?
Does anyone around here speak English?
能的
Yes.
我在想你能不能好心告诉我那个
I wonder if you would be good enough to tell me the price of
窗边上红色高脚杯的价格?
that red goblet in the window?
稍等一下
One minute, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Good morning.
哦你好 呃 我想问一下这个高脚杯的价格
Good morning. I want to ask the price of this goblet.
这个?
For this?
我要价一万里拉
I ask 10,000 lira.
它是18世纪的
It is 18th century.
我能看看么?
May l?

Please.
它很漂亮
It is very beautiful.
它的颜色很美
It is a very beautiful color.
如果你拿掉眼镜的话 看它的颜色大概会更清楚
Perhaps you would see the color better, if you took off your glasses.
你喜欢在威尼斯的日子吗 小姐?
Are you enjoying Venice, signorina?
是 呃
Yes, er
是的 我很喜欢 谢谢
Yes, I have, very much. Thank you.
威尼斯的心脏 在圣马可广场
It is the heart of Venice, the Piazza San Marco.
是的我感觉到了
Yes, I felt that.
噢你在感觉威尼斯!
Oh you feel Venice!
那是很美好的感觉 威尼斯的感觉
That’s a wonderful feeling, the feeling Venice gives.
你有一对吗?
Have you a pair?
两只?二?
Two?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!