Va bene, buonasera
[意] 晚上好
Buonasera
让我帮她吧 箱子都太重了
Let me help her. They’re too heavy.
不用 她跟牛一样壮
No, she is strong like an ox.
那我来拿其它这些东西
I’ll take this other stuff.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那边是我们的餐厅 这边是我们的起居室
That’s our dining room. Here we have our sitting room.
请跟我来吧
Would you coming please.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦!天!这好漂亮!
Oh boy! This is lovely!
挺好 我来帮你放东西吧
Good. Would you give your things.
哦谢谢
Oh thanks.
我真开心能来住这里
I’m so happy to be here.
而不是住在有一大群游客的旅馆
Instead of in a hotel full of tourists
就是我这种游客
like me.
借过一小会
Excuse me one moment.
哇噢!
Wow!
你知道cinzano酒吗?
Do you know cinzano?
-你知道Bourbon酒吗? -嗯知道
-Do you know Bourbon? -Oh yes.
我偷带进来的 是很好的威士忌酒
I smuggled it in. It’s very good whisky.
-你想要加冰吗? -不 谢谢了
-You want some ice? -No. Thank you.
我一定要学会不加冰喝
I’m determined to learn to drink without it.
-你很有决心 -嗯非常有
-You ‘re very willing. -Completely.
一半意大利酒 一半美国酒
Half ltalian. Half American.
这是你在欧洲的第一天吗?
Is this your first day in Europe?
你怎么猜到的?
How did you guess?
你不在意都一个人旅行?
You don’t mind traveling all alone?
我还挺喜欢的
Well, I like it.
我会讨厌一个人的
I would hate it.
我是个独♥立♥型的 一直都是
I’m an independent type. Always have been.
你是个作家?
You’re a writer?
不是
No.
只是个外表华丽的秘书 罢了
Fancy secretary, really.
[意] 干杯
Salve!

Here’s looking at you
这里真好!我这都说了好几遍了
This is nice. I keep saying that.
我不介意
I don’t mind.
这是我的生意 这里是我的家好多年了
This is my business. Oh it has been my home for many years.
但是我丈夫死了 打仗死的 这里就成了一个旅馆
When my husband died through the war, so since, is a Pensione.
不过我喜欢接待各种客人
I enjoy people.
而且不用搬家就能赚钱挺好的
And it’s very pleasant to make money without moving.
哦大家好
Oh, hi.
这是Hudson小姐
Ths is Miss. Hudson.
我叫Phyl Yaeger
I’m Phyl Yaeger.
你好 甜心
Hello, cookie.
回见
Be seeing you.
好可爱
Cute.

Yes.
你不想看看你的房♥间吗?
Don’t you want to see your room?
哦谢谢
Oh thank you.
这个热浪影响到我了
This heat does things to me.
他是个艺术家 他们在这里住了一阵了
He is an artist. They’ve been here for sometime.
她不唱歌♥的时候 就是在放那个可怕的机器
When she is not singing, she is playing that terrible machine.
我喜欢她唱歌♥ 我喜欢这留声机
I like the singing. I like the machine.
毕竟是意大利嘛 是吧
It’s ltaly, isn’t it?
是么?
Is it?
对我来说是
To me.
我把你安排到楼上
I put you high up,
这样你可以有很多新鲜空气
so yo can have plenty of air.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为会很热的
It can be very hot, you know.
泻湖对面你可以看见Murano岛
Across the lagoon, you can see Murano
那里是他们做玻璃的地方
That’s where they make the glass.
然后这里你可以看到挺好的景色
And here you have quite a nice view.
[意] 请
Prego
[意] 谢谢你!
Grazie!
谢什么?
For what?
谢这个
For this.
唔 我在过来的船上遇到一个女孩
You know, I met a girl on the boat coming over,
在美国 每个50岁以下的女性都叫自己女孩
In America, every female under 50 calls herself a girl.
是嘛
Really?
随便了
After, who cares.
说回来 这个船上的女孩 在等待
Anyway, this girl on boat was waiting.
等什么?
For what?
她想去欧洲找到一些东西
She was going to Europe to find something
那些东西在她非常深的意识底下
that was way back in the back of her mind.
她首先想看些风景、感受点欧洲文化 这些在表面这里
Pass seeing things and getting some culture that was about here.
再买♥♥点便宜的香水
Buying perfume cheap about here,
再放开缰绳那么一次
letting it loose for once about….
我们不谈那个 但
We won’t go into that, but….
非常深 非常深的意识那里
way back, way back in the back of her mind
是她在寻找的一些东西
was something she was looking for….
是什么?
What?
一个美妙的 神秘的 魔法一样的奇迹
A wonderful, mystical, magical miracle.
不是吧 到底是什么样的奇迹?
No…To do what?
我也不知道
Beats me.
我猜是去找她一辈子都缺失掉的一些东西
I guess to find what she’s been missing all her life.
我看 我还是去洗个澡吧
Well. I better take a shower.

Yes.
要走Lido岛 然后学院美术馆
Do the Lido, and the Galleria dell’Accademia
然后那个教堂 叫什么名字来着?
and the church of…What is it?
我看它们长得都一样
They’re all alike to me.
你应该去看看双年展
You should see the Biennale.
那个是?
Pardon?
那是个很大的艺术展
That’s the big art exhibition.
再让我多看一眼一张画 我就要嚎了
If I have one more look at a painting, I yip.
不好意思 但是Yaeger夫人的丈夫是个艺术家
Excuse me, but Mrs. Yaeger’s husband is an artist.
-噢 啊真的啊 -噢不好意思 夫人
-Oh, well, say, -Pardon me, ma’am.
我其实 看不懂画
The truth is I don’t understand pictures,
而且我站着腿脚不太好
and I got bad feet to standing.
我能懂你的感受
I know how you feel.
但是我爱上Eddie的时候
but when I first fell in love with Eddie,
我就得学会去喜欢这些图
I just had to get to like pictures.
所以我看啊看
So I looked and looked,
然后一天美好的事情发生了
and one day wonderful thing happened.
我知道我在看什么了
I knew what I was looking at.
大致有点
Kind of.
我们会不会在哪里已经见到Yaeger先生的画啦?
Well would we have seen any of Mr Yaeger’s painting some place?
他在纽约办过一次个人展
He had a one-man show in New York.
而且他卖♥♥了一张画给Toledo博物馆
and he sold a painting to the Toledo Museum.
你一定还挺成功的吧
You must be pretty successful.
成功?哈?那展都是四年前的事了
Successful?! Huh? That show was four years ago.
好了 Lloyd来吧
Well, come along.
别走嘛 McIlhenny夫妇来一杯吧?
Oh don’t go, McIlhennys have a drink.
我挺想的 但是这些鬼意大利菜把我的胃搞得一塌糊涂
I’d like to but these wop food has wrecked my digestion I…
不好意思夫人 没有冒犯您的意思
Pardon ma’am, no disrespect intended.
[意] 再见 大家
Well, arrivederci, all.
我说你别老说同一句意大利话
you’re always on the same line
瞧他是怎么交朋友和影响人的
How to make friends and influence people.
他肯定不知道自己在乱讲什么
I’m sure he didn’t know what he was saying.
当然在乱讲
Of course he didn’t.
真是个一点都不敏感的男人
He is not a sensitive man.
一点感性都没!
He’s no heart.
真没多少
Not that much.
“这些鬼意大利菜把他的胃给毁了”
This wop food has ruined his miserable belly.
他大概蛮喜欢法国菜的
He probably likes French food.
我不得不说我也喜欢
I must say I did.
但是意大利菜很讲究的
But, it’s so refined.
在意大利你坐下来吃
In ltaly, you sit down to eat
吃的是一顿像样的饭菜
and eat a meal.
在巴黎 你坐下吃 吃的是什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!