嘿 打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.
什么?
I beg your pardon.
帮我拿一下 可以吗?
Hold on this for a second, would you please?
当然可以
Yes, certainly.
把它举得更近一点 你不在意吧?
Lift a little closer, you don’t mind.
再高一点
Up a little higher.
谢谢 好 不要动
Thanks. Now, still.
我们进的这就是威尼斯吧 是吧?
This is Venice we coming into, lsn’t it?
是的 我们两分钟以后就会到站
Yes, we will be there about two minutes.
这个是泻湖
This is the lagoon.
噢天!我得 拍一个
Oh, boy! Gotta get a shot of this.
我把这些都用掉了 都还没到威尼斯呢
Each one of these I used already. Haven’t even gotten there yet.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks a lot.
这是你第一次来威尼斯吗?
Is this your first visit to Venice?
是的 你呢?
Yes. Is it yours?
不是 我去了好多次
No. I’ve been here several times.
好几次了都
Several times, you have.
是的 我希望你会喜欢它
Yes. I hope you will like it.
喜欢它?那我必须得喜欢
Like it? I’ve got to.
我千里迢迢过来
I come such a long way
我为了这趟旅行存了好久的钱
I saved for a long time for this trip.
你觉得有可能 我不会喜欢它?
You think I maybe won’t like it.
你肯定会喜欢的
I’m sure you will.
但不是每个人喜欢它的地方都一样
But not everybody likes it in the same way.
有的人觉得它很安静 有的人觉得它太吵闹
Some people find it too quiet, some people find it too noisy.
而且它的确很吵闹 但是大部分人觉得它很美
And it is very noisy. but the majority find it very beautiful.
唔 那我就跟大家想得一样吧
Well, I guess I’ll settle with the majority.
好 我们到了
Well, here we are.
Grand hotel?
Rialto?
Gritti Palace?
Fiorini旅馆?
Pensione Fiorini?
Fiorini? Pensione F…
Fiorini旅馆?
Pensione Fiorini?
的士
Taxi please.
没的士 贡多拉 巴士
No taxi. Gondola, bus.
多少钱 贡多拉?
How much, gondola?
1000里拉
A thousand lira.
多少钱 巴士?
How much, bus?
20里拉
20 lira.
那巴士
Bus
去Fiorini旅馆
Pensione Fiorini
去学院(美术馆)
Accademia
哪里 巴士?
Where bus?
那里
There.
那个是巴士?
Is that the bus?
是是 来
Si si, come on
多少钱
How much?
[意] 非常非常感谢!
[意] 再见
Arrivederci
观光愉快!
Have a good time.
嗨你好
Hi hello there.
你好
Hi.
你是哪儿人?
Where’re you from?
我是俄亥俄阿克伦的 幸会
I’m from Akron Ohio. How do you do?
我叫McIlhenny
My name is McIlhenny
啊?
Ah?
McIlhenny Lloyd McIlhenny 伊利诺坎卡基来的
McIlhenny, Lloyd McIlhenny from Kankakee Illinois.
这是我夫人
This is Mrs. McIlhenny.
[意] 晚上好很高兴见到你
Buonasera
拜托
我是Jane Hudson 我 哦不好意思
I’m Jane Hudson I… Oh excuse me.
那多棒啊!
Is that wonderful?
唔 是吧 我猜吧
Oh yeah, I guess so.
为什么?你难道不喜欢威尼斯吗McIlhenny先生?
Why? Don’t you like Venice, Mr. McIlhenny?
我看只是把月亮公园搬到了水上而已
It’s just a Luna park on water.
瞧你说的Lloyd
Oh now, Lloyd.
你这里玩了以后还要去下一站?
Are you going on from here?
是的 下一站:佛罗伦萨
Sure. Next stop, Florence.
[意] 翡冷翠!
Firenze
意大利人就是那么叫那个城市的
That’s name the ltalians’ve given it.
我们要玩好多意大利
We’re doing a lot of ltaly
罗马 那不勒斯 拿波里 卡普里
Rome, Naples, Napoli, Carpi,
再玩西班牙、葡萄牙 然后回家
then after Spain, Portugal and home.
飞回家 来是乘船来的
Flying home came over by boat.
是了 我们去了爱尔兰 苏格兰
Yes Sir, We’ve been to lreland, Scotland.
哦 有那些可爱的格子裙
Oh and those sweet kilts
英格兰 伦敦 女王
England, London, the Queen.
超赞
Adorable
法国 巴黎
France, Paris.
嗯巴黎
Yes Paris…
嗯
Yeah.
比利时 荷兰 德国 奥地利
Belgium, Holland, Germany, Austria.
萨尔茨堡音乐节知道吧
Salzburg Festival don’t know
瑞士 然后我们现在在威尼斯
Switzerland. Here we are in Venice.
好些行程啊 你们出来多久了?
Some itinerary. How long have you been at it?
我们6月15号♥在南安普敦靠岸的
We docked at Southampton 10:30 A.M. on June 15.
然后你们什么时候从葡萄牙飞
And when do you fly from Portugal…
9月9号♥
September 9.
就今年?
This year?
也想不到
Well, what do you know?
我们的旅行社给我们安排得真赞
Our travel agent did a crackerjack job.
他们把路上每一小步都给安排好了 来看一眼这个
They planned every step of the way. Here you take a look at this.
这是今天的行程:早8点 早饭
Here is today’s itinerary. 8 A.M. breakfast,
9点 总督府叹息桥 10点 圣马可大教堂
9 Doge’s palace bridge of sighs, 10, St. Marco Cathedral
10点30到12点30 IA
10:30 to 12:30, l.A.
IA?是什么?
I.A? What’s that?
自♥由♥活动 我们每天都有两小时呢
Independent actvity. We’re allowed 2 hours of it everyday.
哎呦 那真是值得拍回家的东西
Boy that’s really something to take back to Akron.
嗯 我猜它是有点独特
Well, yes I guess it is kind of unique.
跟你说 Hudson小姐 这是我们第一趟出国旅游
You see, Miss. Hudson, this is our first trip abroad.
McIlhenny先生今年退休了 然后我们又没有孩子
Mr. McIlhenny retired this year, well we don’t have any children.
所以我们决定出国小小激♥情♥一下
So we just decided to have our little flame.
快闭嘴
你在哪儿下船 Hudson小姐?
Where’re you stopping, Miss. Hudson?
在Fiorini旅馆
At Pensione Fiorini.
真没想到呢!我们也住那儿
What do you know? We’re there too.
没想到啊真巧啊!
No isn’t that nice?
我们现在倒是先不去旅馆
Saying we’re not coming along to the Pensione right now miss Hudson
我们要在这里下船去看些威尼斯蕾丝
We’re gonna to stop off here see some Venetian lace.
噢那店好可爱 好可爱!
Oh that cutest shop just cute
噢这里是你下船的地方了 Hudson小姐
Oh here’s your stopping off place coming up now, Miss. Hudson.
你可以把它们放在这里亲爱的 等一下 Hudson小姐
You can put them down there, dear. One moment, Miss. Hudson.
非常不好意思 我知道它们有一吨♥重
I’m terribly sorry. I know they weigh a ton.
[意] 搬运工!
Facchino
Fiorini旅馆
Pensione Fiorini.
[意] 谢谢 超级谢谢 再见
Grazie! Mille grazie! Arrivederci
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你好 我是Jane Hudson
Hello. I’m Jane Hudson.
我的旅行社应该发了电报过来
My travel agent must’ve sent a wire from…
噢没错 是的Hudson小姐
Of course, Miss. Hudson.
你的房♥间准备好了 能请你注册一下吗?
We have your room. Would you register, please?
这里 就填你的名字 哪里来 还有护照号♥
Here. Just your name, where you from and passport number.
-这么热 -对 的确很热
-So hot. -Yes, it’s very hot.
我会填剩下的部分
I’ll fill in the rest.
[意] 晚上好 谢谢
Buonasera, grazie.
Giovanna.
我丈夫以前习惯说:如果你不打算解雇她
My husband used to say: If you are not gonna fire her,
你至少该掐死她
the least you can do is to strangle her.
你英语说得很好
You speak English so well.
谢谢 不过不要担心
Thank you, but don’t worry,
Giovanna一个字都听不懂
Giovanna doesn’t speak one word.
[意] 把女士的东西拿到4号♥房♥去
[意] 好的 晚上好