可以顺便帮我一把吗
How about helping old Digger out here, eh?
喂 等等…
Hey, hey. Whoa, hey.
两个人都死了 沃勒
Two dead, Waller.
我会谨记在心 把卡拿来给我
I’ll live with it. Just get me the card.
为了魔法互相残杀
All for a magic trick.
你太轻易相信人了
Oh, ye of little faith.
她也会炸烂你的头 你知道吧
She’ll blow you head off, too, you know?
你还是不明白 亲爱的
You’re still not getting it, love.
卡在我手上
I got the card.
没人会杀了我
No onne’s gonna kill me
白白浪费了一张 前往天堂的通行证
and waste a pass to the pearly gates on this tosser.
阿班 我以为你死翘翘了 伙计
Benji! Oh, I thought you were toast, mate.
你没事吧
You okay?
其他人呢
Where are the others?
死了
Oh, dead.
他们像杀红眼似地互相残杀
They all killed each other like cats in a bag.
破坏野人 极速 所有人都是
Savage, Zoom, all of them.
那卡片呢
What about the card?
谁知道啊
Well, mate, who knows?
沃勒得派一批清洁队 来收拾善后
Waller’s got to bring a cleaning crew for that.
以人♥渣♥来说
Even for scum,
你很不会说谎
you make a lousy liar.
小心点 小猫咪 你可不是唯一有爪子的人
Watch it, kitten, you’re not the only one with claws.
我知道东西在你手上 快给我
I know you have it. Give it to me!
你去死吧
Screw you.
牛仔 极速逃走了
Cowboy, Zoom just took off.
我去抓他 -不 你留在这里
Oh, yeah. – No, you stay.
确保他们逃不了
Make sure they don’t leave.
该死
Goddamn it.
可能是你恢复得差不多 或是我中过枪的关系
Either your reflexes are back or mine are short.
嗯
Hmm.
用这把刀应该比较公平
I’d say this more than evens things.
把卡片放下 然后滚
Drop the card and walk away.
然后你想怎样 杀了我吗
What are you gonna do? Kill me?
我会对你千刀万剐 铜头虎
Death by a thousand cuts, Tiger.
等我数到十 卡片就得交给我
I’ll have that card by number ten.
我刚才是不是数到十了
Did I say ten?
我低估了你
I underestimated.
动手啊 让我省下力气
Do it. Save me the trouble.
也许我只要伤到你就好
Maybe I’ll just ward you too.
我向你保证 死亡射手 我剩余的速度还是很有威力
I promise you, Deadshot, I’m good for one last hit of speed.
我会确保你射出的每发子弹 都能让我致命
Any bullet you shoot, I’ll make sure it’s lethal.
动手吧
So go ahead.
让我顺利上天堂
Make my afterlife.
该死
Fuck my life.
告诉我…
Kill me.
我们逮到他了
We got him.
他已经走到尽头了
We just crossed the finish line.
我救不了你
I can’t save you.
我已经…
I’m beyond
大势已去
salvation.
你也不想让她得到它
You didn’t want her to have it either.
她没资格拥有它
She doesn’t deserve it.
她叫什么名字 你的未婚妻
What was her name? Your fiance?
美佳
Miyoshi.
很美的名字
Pretty name.
见鬼了
Uh, I’ll be damned.
你手上最好已经拿到那张卡了
You better have that freaking card.
完好如初
Not a scratch on it.
感觉冷冰冰的
Hmm, it feels cold.
这个世界就是这么冷酷
It’s a cold world.
那个叫极速的家伙消失了
This Zoom guy, he disappeared.
我到处找过了… 嗨 沃勒 你好吗
I looked around… Oh, hi, Wally, how’s Trix?
她果然还活着
She would live.
我们扯平了吗
Are we good?
所有人不得再提起这件事 明白吗 劳顿
No one’s ever to speak of this, Lawton, understood?
再见了 沃勒
I’ll be seeing you, Waller.
也许我们会在天堂见
Maybe in heaven.