他一定有留下踪迹
He must’ve left some kind of trail.
热能标志或扰乱云系
A heat signature? A disruption in the clouds?
你最好祈祷我们找得到线索
You better hope we find something.
否则这趟公路旅行就此结束
Otherwise, this camping trip is over.
沃勒离线
Waller out.
阿班得一分
Oh, Benji gets a star.
我们当初应该继续攻击
We should’ve kept on fighting.
至少我们其中一人能带卡片走
At least one of us would’ve gotten out with a card.
你要去哪里
Hey, where you going?
我得去透透气
I need to get some air.
那谁来带领我们
Well, who’s gonna lead us?
由你带领
You’re incharge.
有谁想吃披萨吗
Who wants pizza?
莱克玛 犹他州
别担心
It’s okay.
我找柔伊
I’m looking for Zoe.
你是她爸爸吗
Are you her dad?

Yeah.
你的枪在哪
Where are you guns?
酷喔 贝瑞塔点45手♥枪♥ 对吧
Cool. A lot of .45s right?
我玩过很多第一人称射击游戏
I play a lot of first person shooters.
我在浴血射击里的代号♥ 叫超杀小野猫
I’m PussycatKill on Blood World.
她为什么没在这里
Why isn’t she here?
她很常住在外面
She stays away a lot.
可恶 你有烟吗
Crap. You got any?
她去哪里了
Where’d she go?
金恩街南边 有栋毒品交易废弃屋
Southside on King street, There’s a drug house.
她通常最后会出现在那里
She usually ends up there.
别误会 她不是毒虫
Don’t get me wrong. She’s no tweaker.
也许是会抽点大♥麻♥
Maybe some weed.
这倒提醒我 既然都起床了 就来抽一根吧
Speaking of, might as well wake and bake since I’m up.
她说她跟你很像
She says she’s like you.
喜欢过危险的生活
Likes to live dangerously.
但她也满恨你的
But she kind of hates you too.
我问过我的心理医生这件事 但他已经睡着了
I asked my therapist about it, but he was already asleep.
要来一点吗
Want some?
这样我就能独享了
More for me.
你最近有看过她吗
Seen her around here lately?
抱歉
Sorry.
你一个人吗 亲爱的
You lonely, darling?
不 谢谢 我只是在找…
No, thanks, I’m just looking for…
柔伊
Zoe?
柔伊
Zoe
柔伊
Zoe
柔伊
Zoe
嘿 你在赶什么 老兄
Hey, hey, hey. What’s your hurry, buddy?
硬汉吗 他身上有现金吗
Tough guy, huh? He got any cash?
听着 没用的废物 我没空跟你们耗
Look, you dickless wonders, I don’t have time for this.
你麻烦大了 烂父亲
You’re in trouble, deadbeat.
你关掉你的无线电了
You shut off your comm lines.
你的女儿不在任务范围内
Your kid’s not on mission.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
你以为只有你失去挚爱吗
You think you’re the only one who’s lost someone?
还记得刺客联盟吗
Remember the League of Assassins?
你曾替他们办过一两次事
You worked for ’em once or twice.
只有一次 报酬很糟
Once. Lousy benefits.
我曾为天眼局 卧底渗入刺客联盟
Went undercover and infiltrated them the agency.
身分泄露后 他们本打算杀了我
They found out, they tried to kill me,
但他们根本不是我的对手
but that’s easier said than done.
于是他们转而对付我的未婚妻
So they went after my fiance.
我找到他们后 能杀的都杀掉了
I tracked down and killed as many of them I could.
包括几个 曾为天眼局办事的间谍
Including a few moles working for us.
我当时并不知道他们是谁 但老实说 我不在乎
I didn’t know, but to tell you the truth, I didn’t care.
这个故事的重点是什么
This story have a point?
休想让我同情你 还有你可悲的存在
Don’t make me feel sorry for you and your rathole existence.
我之所以代替上帝行动 是为了保护我爱的女人
I did everything in God’s power to protect the woman I loved.
而你却抛弃自己的女儿
But you, you threw your daughter away.
该死
Shit.
之前是看在你女儿份上才忍♥住
I was holding back because of your kid,
但现在我要一次解决
but now I’m gonna finish this.
死亡射手 你得快点联♥系♥沃勒
Deadshot, you gotta call the Wall.
要是被她发现换我指挥 她会气炸的
She went nuts when she found out I was incharge.
我跟她说只穿这种衣服 我要怎么指挥他们
I says to her, “So how’s a girl supposed to get ahead in this outfit?”
她听了之后非常火大 还说我是…
And that’s when she got really pissed off.
要开始打了吗
Shall we?
不是她
It’s not her.
我来了
I’m here.
你是个走运的家伙 劳顿
You’re one lucky guy, Lawton.
你不知道 你刚才差点就要升♥天♥了
You don’t know how close you came to an out-of-body experience.
我脱队一下子 那又怎样
I took a side trip. So what?
现在起由铜虎指挥
Tiger’s incharge.
你听到她说的了
You heard the woman.
开车吧
Drive.
沃勒要我们暂时继续往北走
Waller wants us to keep going north for the time being.
我们在这里 休息到下午五点集♥合♥
We’ll take a rest stop here and reconvene at 1700 hours.
五点
Five o’ clock.

Oh!
臭脸哥好像要留在车上
I think grumpy’s staying.
你要留在车上吗 臭脸哥
Are you stayin’ grumpy?
没错 臭脸哥要留在车上
Yep, grumpy’s staying.
我要点餐 你想吃什么
I’m gonna order some food. What do you want?
不要鸡块就好
Anything but chicken nuggies.
我去厕所
I’m going to the can.
我猜她会尿出冰柱
I bet she pees icicles.

Hmm.
哪位
Who is this?
仔细听好 因为我只说一遍
Listen close, ’cause I’m only gonna say this once.
北纬32点1度 西经112度
32.1 degrees north, minus 112 degrees east.
搞什么
What the hell?
不加洋葱 -铜虎
And no onions. – Tiger.
他们把冰霜杀手抓走了 -什么
They got Frost. – What?
我去追他们
I’m goin’ after them.
烂车
但愿你没事
Hope you’re doing all right.
如果银女妖出手太重的话 很抱歉
Sorry if Banshee got a little rough.
她很过意不去
She feels terrible.
没错 我现在非常过意不去
Yeah, I’m all up in my feelings about it.
老实说 我们不打算伤害你
Honestly, we meant you no harm.
我们只想好好谈谈
We just want to talk.
事实上 我仰慕你很久了
Fact is, I’m a fan.
你拥有令人赞叹的能力
I mean, this gift you have, it’s really quite extraordinary.
我认为人们 不明白你真正的实力
I don’t think people realize what you’re capable of doing.
你想怎么样
What’s this about?
我想请你帮忙
Its about a favor.
每个人不时都需要请人帮忙
Everyone needs a favor once in a while.
银女妖希望我帮她回到过去
Banshee here would like me to help her go back in time
向背弃她的帮派报仇
to seek vengeance against the clan who banished her.
那群混♥蛋♥
That bastards!
至于炸♥弹♥人 他这个人很简单
Blockbuster, uncomplicated fellow that he is
他只想拥有一座个人小岛
would like his own island.
至于 我想要那张卡
Me? I want the card.
沃勒能追踪我的位置 她会派他们过来的
Waller can trace me, you know? She’ll be sending them.
要是我能帮你解决 这些麻烦呢
What if I can make all that go away?
那你能获得什么好处
And what do you get out of it?
正如我刚才所说 我们互相帮助
Like I said a favor. One hand washing the other.
这件事和猪面教授有关
It has to do with Professor Pyg, I…
我终于明白他的功用了
I think I finally understand how he fits in.
至于你 变出一盒冰 对你来说应该轻而易举
And for you, it would take no more effort than freezing a tray of ice cubes.
我洗耳恭听
I’m listening.
别动
Don’t move.
抱歉
Sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!