对手可是破坏野人 沃勒 你得开出更好的条件
It’s Savage, Waller, you gotta give me something.
我们还得对付极速
But we already have Zoom on our ass.
我也得对其他人有交代
I can’t go back to them with nothing.
好吧 十年
Fine. Ten years.
我会让你们减刑十年
I’ll give you ten years off.
你知道这对你来说意味着什么
You know what that means for you?
只要你同意出动
You’re out.
就能出狱了
If you’re in…
什么时候要去对付他们
So when do we get the show on the road?
开车吧
Drive.
怎么处理那个脱衣舞男
What do we do with Magic Mike?

Hey!
太无情了吧
Not cool.
至少你们可以帮我叫车吧 混帐东西
At least you could call me a car, assholes.
哪一个出口 牛仔
Which exit, cowboy?
沃勒说她没指示前继续往北走
Waller said to keep going north until we hear from her.
你该不会以为她真的会相信
I’m surprised she really believes this mumbo-jumbo.
那堆屁话吧 -什么
Do you? – What?
就是绕过地狱那回事啊
You know, that you can skip hell.
你考倒我了 我一直以为 这里就是地狱呢 袋鼠队长
Beats me. I always thought this was hell, Captain Kangaroo.
喂 够了 首先 乱改人家称号♥很没礼貌
Hey, all right. First up, that’s offensive.
再跟你说另一件事
I’ll tell you another thing.
若说我们之中谁最该下地狱 那就是沃勒
If any of us truly deserves hell, it’s Waller.
那臭女人心知肚明
And that bitch knows it.
假装自己是上帝似的
My God, the way she does.
我不担心 我知道我会上天堂
I ain’t worrying. I know I’m going to heaven.
受得了小丑的人都值得上天堂
Anyone who can put up with Mr. J deserves a break.
问题是 亲爱的
The problem is, sweetheart,
你要先死 才能知道卡到底有没有用
you have to die in order to find out if the card really works.
要是没用就太尴尬了
Pretty-bloody-embarrassing if it didn’t.
你呢 杀手
What about you, gunman?
你觉得那张卡 能洗清你的血债吗
You think the card will work like the blood you spilled?
还是你根本不相信天堂
Or don’t you believe in heaven?
我相信天堂 回旋镖
I believe in heaven, Boomer.
当你闭上嘴的时候
Everytime you shut your mouth.
死亡射手 你开着天堂和地狱的玩笑
You joke about heaven and hell, Deadshot.
但相信我 它们真的存在
But trust me, they exist.
我每天早上起床都不禁想着
There’s not a morning goes by I don’t get up wondering
这天会不会是我的世界末日
if this will be my judgement day.
我最后会跟我爱的女人在一起
Lined up with the woman I love.
还是跟拖我下去的混♥蛋♥ 一起面对地狱之火的摧残
Will face the lake of hell fire with the same vermin who brought me down.
我们唯一能指望的 是上帝的介入
The only thing any of us can hope for is divine intervention.
惟有上帝的恩典 才能让我们不会因为杀戮
Only through the grace of God can we be saved from eternal damnation.
坠入永恒的地狱
For all the blood we spilt…
其他事情不过是耍嘴皮子罢了
Everything else is just talk.
所以我想 拿不拿得到卡都没差了
So, guess the card couldn’t hurt then, eh?
大哥 他们丢下我的时候就是这样了
Dude, this is the way they left me.
我被绑♥架♥了
I was kidnapped.
像你一样的家伙也都这么说 老兄
Thats’s what they all say, buddy.
送你回警局后 我们会让你换上漂亮衣服
We’ll get you something pretty to wear back at the station.
但愿你喜欢粉红色
Hope you like pink.
抱歉 警官
Sorry, officer.
我想你的车牌快过期了
But I think your tags are about to expire.
完了
Oh, crap.
好 听好了 我们发现
All right, listen up, it turns out
斯肯朵萨维奇和她女朋友 在丹佛有间公♥寓♥
that Scandal Savage and her gal pal have an apartment in Denver.
里头有个隐藏式保险箱 我会把平面图传给你们
There’s a hidden safe. I’ll be sending you floor plans.
丹佛 科罗拉多州
好的 先生 我们会准备好的
Yes, sir. We’ll be ready.
太好了
Wonderful.
几天没拿手术刀 让我觉得浑身不对劲
A few days without a scalpel in my hand, I’ll start to feel all fidgety.
你最好快穿好衣服 宝贝 山顶洞人来了
Better get dressed, babe. The caveman cometh.
是时候了 这只小猪烦死人了
Oh, about time. This little piggy’s been cramping our style.
不准偷看
No peeking.
女士 我是外科医生
Madam, I’m a surgeon.
我之前看过无数身体
I’ve seen bodies before.
但她的是最美的
Not like this one.
你好大的胆子
这是恶作剧 女士
你侵犯了我的权利
这是恶作剧
这世界真是邪恶
小心哦
Fun!
我不明白你父亲为什么要我 做这种用骨剪就办得到的事
I don’t know why your papa wants me for a job any bone cutter could do.
我的工作是艺术 是大改造
My work is art, it’s transformational.
如果你做好这件事 你的帐户金额也会大改变
So is your bank account if you do this right.
我从天启星逃跑后 就没穿过这套战袍
I have been wanting this since I escaped from Apocalypse.
你觉得怎么样 太像神力女超人了
Hmm, what do you think? Too Wonder Woman?
他喜欢神力女超人
He likes Wonder Woman.
只有三个人
There’s only three.
有个被铐手铐 戴着猪面具的男子
Some guy in cuffs and a pig mask.
真变♥态♥
Kinky.
他们通常会先打电♥话♥通知一声 对吧
They usually call up first, don’t they?
天啊
Oh, God!
有培根的味道
I smell bacon.
听到了吗?
You heard me.
到目前为止 没人阵亡
So far no one’s died.
看看我们还能撑多久
Let’s see how long we can make that last.
砸吧
Now.
找到卡片了
It’s here.
冰霜杀手 替两位女士戴上冰制手铐吧
Frost, how about a few icy cuffs for the ladies?
该死
Balls.
邪恶的世界 邪恶的世界
What a world. What a world!
这样下去无法瞄准
We can’t get a clean shot.
那女人死了也无所谓
The woman is expendable.
我知道你看得见我 破坏野人 卡在我手上
I know you could see me, Savage, I got the card!
你真的想杀了我吗
You really want to kill me?
我想你不会 不过
I’m guessing no, but then again,
谁想得到山顶洞人 竟然会相信地狱的存在
but who’d have guessed a caveman believed in hell?
所有人退到我身后
Everyone, get behind me.
别轻举妄动
No fast moves.
你是无法跟他谈条件的
Can’t negotiate with him.
我们现在在赌扑克牌 而且王牌在我手中
Right now, we’re just playing poker, and I’ve got the wild card.
还真让人安心啊
Well, that makes me feel a lot better.
爸爸 我们必须救她
Father, we must help her.
带猪面教授上船
Get Pyg onboard.
她快不行了 不能丢下她
She’s dying, she can’t be left.
去带猪面教授
Get Pyg.
老天 我以为你才是糟糕的父亲呢
Christ, I thought you were a lousy father.
慢慢退后
Just move back nice and slow.
我们就像瓮中之鳖
We’re like fish in a freaking barrel.
如果你杀了我 卡片就能发挥功效
If you kill me, your card gets used up.
如果你伤了我 我的伙伴会替我完成任务
If you wound me, my friends will finish the job.
无论哪种方式 你都上不了天堂
Either way, you lose your ticket to heaven.
把卡给我 我就饶你们这群可悲家伙的命
Give me the card, and I’ll spare all your sorry lives.
听起来很划算
Sounds reasonable.
我们真的完了
We’re so screwed.
好吧
Okay.
快点 快点
Oh, come on.
你最好到上面去 铜头蛇
You better be up there snake man.
老天 冰霜杀手 有了你 每天都像在过圣诞节
Gee, Frosty, it’s like Christmas eveyday with you.
相信我 那台故障了
Trust me, that one’s out of order.
可恶 我们来晚了
Damn it, we’re too late.
所以他们没拿到卡片
So they didn’t get the card.
至少我们知道东西在谁手上
At least we know who’s got it.
破坏野人 已经销声匿迹好几十年
Savage has disappeared for decades.
我不能追丢他
I can’t lose them.
我明白他的出现 让你们措手不及
I understand he took you by surprise.
但我不明白的是 我怎么没现在就炸烂你们的头
What I don’t understand is why I’m not blowing your fool heads off right now.
他的太空船 跟波音747客机一样大
His ship was as big as a 747.
你的卫星一定 有锁定他的位置了
Your satellite’s must’ve picked him up.
破坏野人用了隐形装置
Savage uses a cloaking device.
大到能藏住整个月球
He could hide the moon if he wanted to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!