But I offered to give her a whole new makeover with a baseball bat.
还有谁
Who else?
你听说过冰霜杀手吗
You heard of Killer Frost?
那个冰雪女王 -没错
The ice queen. – Yeah.
克莉丝托佛罗斯特 冷酷的女孩 来自更冷酷的家庭
Crystal Frost, a tough girl from a tougher home.
她的父母…这么说吧
Her parents were, well…
他们本来可以好好管教小孩
Let’s just say they could’ve used some discipline themselves.
结果她的超人类力量觉醒
Then her metahuman powers kicked in,
将她的父母瞬间结冻
and suddenly, Mom and Dad were put on ice.
他们从不明白女儿的心 有多冷酷
They never knew how cold her heart really was.
他们说克莉丝托无法听从管教 但我认为她已经明显地接受我们了
They say she couldn’t be tamed, but I think Little Crystal’s warmed up to us considerably.
还有铜头蛇 本名萨米尔派克 超级柔术师
And then there’s Copperhead, AKA Sameer Park, a meta contortionist
极限伸展爱好者
heavily into extreme body modification.
如果他的尾巴不够管用 他还能射出酸性毒液
If his bio tech tail isn’t repulsive enough, he also shoots acid venom.
跟大家打声招呼吧 铜头蛇
Say hello, Copperhead.
最后一位是铜虎 本名班透纳
The last is Bronze Tiger, AKA Ben Turner.
前中情局探员 后来成为私刑者
Ex-CIA, then vigilante.
他也许是全世界最强的武术师
Possibly the greatest martial artist in the world.
要不是他曾发誓绝不杀害无辜生命 我早就让他指挥了
If it weren’t for his vow never to take an innocent life, I’d put him incharge.
我能感受到爱
I can feel the love.
张开嘴巴 佛罗斯特小姐
Open wide, Ms. Frost.
咬我啊
Bite me.
谢谢你 最好别乱动
Thank you. Try not to move.
我们可不想意外引爆♥炸♥弹
We wouldn’t want the appartus to go off accidentally.
十眼人曾遇过一次
It happened once to the ten-eyed man.
谁
Who?
就是这样
Exactly.
植入完毕
Insertion’s complete.
X特遣部队可以准备出动了
Task force X is locked and loaded.
喔呼
Woo-hoo!
这次是怎样的任务 沃勒
What’s this all about, Waller?
让我开心的任务 铜虎
This is about making me happy, Tiger.
这次我要找特别的东西
This time I’m searching for something special.
一张消失的卡片
A lost card.
打给银行吧 亲爱的 他们会换张新的给你
Just call the bank, honey. They’ll get you a new one.
那张卡片上有什么 密♥码♥吗
What’s it got? Some kind of code?
可以这么说
You might say.
上一位持有者是这个男人
The last person who had it was this man.
他自称钢铁神雕
He calls himself “Steel Maxim.”
真的假的
Seriously?
25岁以上 没有识别标记 除了股沟处的纹身
Late 20s, no distinguishing marks, except for a tramp stamp.
一个古埃及十字架
An Egyptian Ankh.
我们认为他跟卡片消失有关
We think he played a part in the card’s disappearance.
但一直很难找出他的下落
But he’s been hard to track down.
只要找到他 我就让你们所有人减刑一年
Find him, and I’ll slice a year of all your sentences.
太好了 那只剩下 87个自杀任务就能出狱了
Oh, great, only 87 more suicide missions to go.
干杯 沃勒
Cheers, Waller.
还有一件事
One more thing.
这次是秘密任务
This one’s off the grid.
你们只需要向我回报
You’ll be dealing with me directly and only me.
死亡射手将是你们的指挥官
Deadshot will be your team leader.
我跟你说过 沃勒 我不听杀人犯的指令
I told you before, Waller, I don’t take orders from murderers.
就算我拜托你也不行吗
Not even if I said, “Please”?
我只向更高层级单位回报
I answer to a higher authority.
比沃勒还高吗 你可真傲慢啊 老兄
Higher than Waller? That sounds like blasphemy, mate.
我们不如到外面解决
I’d say maybe we should take this outside.
要不要打她说了算
But that’s up to her.
冷静点 小情侣
Settle down, love birds.
现在就失去理智还太早了
It’s too early to start losing your heads just yet.
我已经安排你们 开这辆车出任务
I’ve requisitioned this vehicle for your mission.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding?
正如我所说 这次是秘密任务
Like I said, this one is off the books.
不能在饭店过夜…
No hotels…
公路旅行
Roadtrip!
这也省得我们得向饭店门房♥ 解释这家伙的来历
I guess that’ll save us from having to explain him to the concierge.
呿
Hiss.
这里有起司热狗和鸡块耶
Hey, we got cheese dogs and Chicken Nuggies!
干脆现在炸了我吧
Blow me up now.
是时候了
It’s about time.
你迟到了 废物
Your late, you waste of flesh.
银女妖 你能换个方式 跟伙伴说话吗
Banshee, is that any way to talk to our associate?
请好好迎接他
Please, see him in.
听说他们最多给她半年时间
Word is, they gave her six months tops,
所以她现在迫切地想找到卡片
so really wants the card bad now.
沃勒掌握的情报都在那张卡上
It’s all there, all the information Waller has on the card.
你在讯息上提到 她派出了X特遣部队
Your text said she sent out Task Force X.
就在昨晚
Last night,
我本来想早点告诉你 但我得小心谨慎
I tried to get these to you sooner, but I have to be careful.
到处都有沃勒的眼线
The Wall has eyes everywhere.
我不该离开太久
I shouldn’t be gone too long.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
在你离开之前 你忘了告诉我沃勒派他们去哪
Before you rush off, you neglected to tell me where Waller is sending them.
布兰森
Branson.
消息指出 他们在找的人正在那里找工作
The man they’re tracking, he’s been spotted there looking for work.
他是做什么的
What does he do?
他是个…
He’s an…
艺人
entertainer.
布兰森 密苏里州
喔 喔 喔 -喂
Whoa, whoa, whoa. – Hey!
把车停在后头
Park in the back.
好耶
Oh, yeah, whoo!
-可恶 -嗨 小可爱
水喔 -收敛点 小丑女
Woo-hoo, yeah! – Curb it, clown.
我们可不想引人注目
We don’t wanna call attention to ourselves.
亲爱的 提醒你一下 根本没人在看我们
Honey, in case you haven’t noticed, nobody’s looking at us.
分头行动 -别跟我抢后台
Split up. – Dibs on backstage!
我来了
Woo-hoo. I like that!
我也去
I’m going.
看看那老兄下面那一大包
Look at the bag of marbles on that fella.
你走错行了 铜头蛇 那群女生肯定会哈死你的
You missed your calling, Snake eyes, chicks would go crazy for you.
这里真无聊 我出去了
Bored now. Going out.
我们必须在这待命
Uh-uh, we’re on standby.
死亡射手派我们负责监视
Deadshot gave us montior duty.
不听杀人犯的指令很难过 对吧 阿班
So much for not taking orders from murderers, eh, Benji?
闭嘴 回旋镖
Shut it, Boomer.
给我坐下
Sit your ass down.
你有种试试看啊 嫩咖
Make me, dolomite.
我不杀无辜人士
I don’t kill innocents.
但我觉得你一点都不无辜
But I doubt if you’d qualify.
收回去
Pull it back.
否则我把你的嘴巴撕成两半
Or I’ll rip your mouth in half.
你正在执行任务
You’re on a mission,
不准乱跑 不准惹事 不准惹我
you don’t wander away, you don’t make trouble, and you don’t piss me off.
我们没看到他
We didn’t see him.
这个肖婆刚才在调戏那群猛♥男♥
This nut job was frisking the boys.
我得让她冷静下来
I had to cool her off.
肖婆也有欲望 你知道吗
Psychotics have needs, you know?
我们都有欲望
We have needs.
移♥动♥到下一间俱乐部
We’re moving to the next club.
这样下去没完没了
This is gonna take forever.
发传♥单♥也是不错的方法啊
Well, we could always put up some flyers.
各位女士先生们 来自开罗的国王
Ladies and ladies, it’s that king from Cairo,
火♥辣♥版的真人狮身人面
the sphinx of kinks,
这场沙尘暴 保证会让各位大开眼界
the sandstorm guaranteed to blow you away.
噢
Oh!
准备好为法老王卖♥♥命吧
Get ready to sweat for the Pharaoh!
我在后台没看到他
Didn’t see him backstage.
我喜欢
Me likey.
是他
It’s him.
银女妖 该死 -你要去哪里
Banshee! Oh, crap! – Where’re you going?
这是表演的一部分吗 我喜欢
该死
Shit!