Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
I have to go, Henry.
我得走了
No. No, they might hurt you.
不 他们会伤害你的
Janice! Come here!
贾尼斯 过来
Where are you, Janice?
你在哪里 贾尼斯
Janice? Janice?
贾尼斯 贾尼斯
We don’t know where she is. We looked the whole town!
我们找不到她 整个镇都找遍了
Keep looking. The fog’s coming down.
继续找 起雾了
Did you try the lorries and such parked outside the meeting house?
有到停车场找过吗
Then do it! I’ll go with him, Pa.
那就快去找 我和他一起去找
Janice! Janice!
贾尼斯 贾尼斯
Janice!
贾尼斯
We’re almost home now.
就快到家了
Can I help?
我能做些什么
David!
大卫
Jesus! I couldn’t stop.
老天 我煞不住车
Oh, God, David.
天啊 大卫
Easy.
轻一点
OK. Get the keys.
去拿钥匙
Easy. Easy.
轻一点
David, you know it’s Henry Niles?
大卫 你知道他是亨利·奈奥斯吗
I don’t want him here.
我不想他待在屋里
He’s hurt.
他受伤了
I don’t want him in my house.
我不要他待在我家里
Fine. You get upstairs, you go to bed, take a bath.
好吧 你上楼去洗个澡 睡觉吧
You just get out of here.
你离开这里吧
He’ll stay until the doctor comes.
医生来之前他得待在这里
What do you mean, you don’t want him in your house?
你不要他在家里是什么意思
David, did you get anyone? No!
大卫 打通电♥话♥了吗 没有
I tried the doctor. He’s not home, and the consul’s not either.
我试过打电♥话♥给医生 他不在家
Nobody answers.
医疗室也没人接电♥话♥
I’m calling the pub.
我打去酒吧
Wakely Arms.
雷利酒吧
Hello, this is David Sumner.
我是大卫·萨姆纳
No. No, he ain’t.
不 医生不在这里
Well, when he comes in, tell him to call Trencher’s Farm.
好的 他去的话 让他打电♥话♥给我
I’ve got Henry Niles here.
亨利·奈奥斯在我这里
Right.
好的
It was the American, looking for Allsopp.
是那美国人 在找医生
He hit Henry Niles with his car.
他开车撞到亨利·奈奥斯了
He’s got him up at Trencher’s.
他把亨利带到他家里了
Bottle.
给我一瓶
And another.
我也要
Let Norman and me go in, Tom.
让我和诺曼进去 汤姆
We know the American.
我们认识那美国人
I want to know where my Janice is.
我要知道我的贾尼斯在哪里
We’ll find out, Tom.
我们会找到的 汤姆
Riddaway will stay with you, Tom.
瑞德威留下来陪你 汤姆
That I will.
好的
You have Henry Niles in there?
亨利·奈奥斯在你家里
Wait a minute. Is the doctor with you?
等等 医生来了没有
We want to see Niles. Now.
我们要见奈奥斯
Why? What’s the matter?
为什么 出什么事了
Wake up!
快起来
Wake up!
起来
Don’t try to kid us you’re sleeping.
别装睡了 快起来
Wait a minute, now. Come on!
等一下 快起来
He’s hurt. He could have a broken rib.
他受伤了 可能肋骨骨折了
Sorry, sir.
对不起 先生
He’ll have more than a broken rib if he…
如果他不告诉我们贾尼斯在哪里
doesn’t tell us where Janice Hedden is.
恐怕就不止断肋骨那么简单了
What about Janice Hedden?
贾尼斯出什么事了
Took her, he did.
他把她带走了
What have you done with Janice Hedden, you dirty pervert?
你把贾尼斯怎么样了
He played his filthy tricks on Janice Hedden.
他玩弄了贾尼斯
He took her and was seen with his hands on her body,
他带走了她 然后用他的脏手摸她
she run, he run after her and now she’s missing.
她想逃跑 他追上去 然后贾尼斯就失踪了
Look, I understand your concern… You…
我明白你们很担心… 你…
Don’t touch him! Don’t do that.
别碰他 别那样做
Put your hands on me.
别碰我
It’s none of your business, and it never has been.
这从来就不关你的事
That’s fine.
那很好
But you can’t hit him.
但你不能打他
Listen, Mr. Sumner,
听着 萨姆纳先生
we come to get this bloody freak.
我们来逮这混帐家伙
And we’re gonna get him,
我们要带走他
with your cooperation or without it.
不管你同不同意
David, stop it!
大卫 住手
Hey, listen.
听着
Listen, Henry, did you see Janice Hedden tonight?
亨利 你今晚见过贾尼斯吗
Of course he did. He did his dirty numbers on her.
他当然见过 他用他的脏手摸她
Just take it easy. Henry, listen to me.
别紧张 亨利 听我说
Did you take Janice Hedden out of the meeting house tonight?
今晚你带贾尼斯离开聚会场所了吗
Listen to me. Please.
听我说
Gentlemen, he’s helpless. He couldn’t hurt a fly.
各位 他很虚弱 看看他 他连苍蝇都打不死
You’d be better off looking for Janice Hedden than standing around here.
你们应该去找贾尼斯 而不是围在这里
You know?
知道吗
All right. We go find Janice, you go find the doctor.
好吧 我们去找贾尼斯 你去找医生
I’m not leaving him here with my wife.
我不能留下我太太和他在一起
Thought you said he was helpless.
好象你说他很虚弱 伤不了人
Yeah! You wouldn’t leave him alone with your wife…
是的 你不会留下你太太和孩子和他在一起
or your kid if you had one.
如果你有孩子的话
That’s different, huh?
或者那是两回事
Look. Look, fella.
听着 伙计
He’s staying here with me until the doctor and the police arrive.
医生和警♥察♥来之前他和我待在这里
He’s my responsibility.
我要为他的伤负 责
Your responsibility?
你负责?
That’s right.
没错
Why?
为什么
This is my house.
这是我家
OK, come on.
好吧
Come on, let’s go. Come on.
我们走吧
The police will be here soon.
警♥察♥很快就会来这里
What did the bastard say? Didn’t talk.
那混♥蛋♥怎么说 什么也没说
Why didn’t you make him? That’s what you went in there for!
怎么不叫他说 你们进去干什么了
David.
大卫…
Why don’t you just go make some coffee?
你去煮点咖啡吧
I want that Niles!
我要那混♥蛋♥
I’m going in!
我要进去
Please, David, stop them. Don’t worry.
求你了 大卫 阻止他们 别担心
Solid. They can’t break in.
门很结实 他们进不来的
I know how they feel.
我知道他们的感受
I’d feel the same way if it was my kid that was missing.
如果我的孩子失踪 我会和他们一样担心的
Amy, go to bed. Go on.
艾米 去睡觉吧
I can handle this.
我能处理的
You give me that Niles!
把那该死的奈奥斯交给我
Hey! Cut it out!
嘿 住手
If you don’t stop now, so help me God, I’ll press charges!
你如果不住手 我会控告你的
OK, you’ve had your fun.
好吧 你们尽量玩吧
I’ll give you one more chance.
我再给你们一次机会
If you don’t clear out now,
你们不离开的话
there’ll be real trouble. I mean it.
会惹大♥麻♥烦的 我是说真的
Chris!
克利斯
Come on, they’re gonna cooperate now.
他们会合作的
Just go on upstairs. Don’t worry.
上楼去吧 别担心
Where are you going? I’m just gonna fix the window.
你去哪里 我去修窗子
Do you think we ought to clear off, Norman?
你认为我们应该离开吗
Why?
为什么
We’ll get that Niles. I tell you we will.
我们要抓住那臭奈奥斯 我们会逮住他的
Well, why stop, then?
那为什么停手