Want a tomato? No, thanks.
要不要吃个番茄 不用了 谢谢
Want a grapefruit?
要吃个柚子吗
Your move. OK.
该你了 好的
Check.
将军
Oh, no, David.
不 大卫
“This move now”
这一步…
puts black into a desperate plight
让黑棋陷入了绝境
With no possibility of mobilizing his disorganized pieces.
再也没有棋子可走
Therefore, he begins to return material
所以他开始不惜代价
to make progress in developing at any price.
来扭转劣势
“Two pawns down, white can conveniently…”
牺牲两个棋子 白棋就可以…
Hey. I’ll bet I can undress, do my exercises,
我打赌我可以在你之前
and get into bed before you make your next move.
做完运动然后脱衣服上♥床♥
Is it a deal? You’re on.
要赌吗 好的
Aah! No cheating. I’m not cheating.
不许赖皮 我没赖皮
Shh. David.
安静 大卫
Aha! I have it.
我想到了
No, David, just a minute.
不 大卫 等一下
Just a minute. You’re supposed to do 100.
你应该跳一百下的
I did 100. I counted by binary numbers. Make your move.
我有跳一百下 用二进制算 该你下了
Binary numbers. Make your move.
二进制 快点下
Wait a minute. Come on.
等一下 快点
What about that one there? No.
动那颗棋子怎么样 不行
It’s difficult, isn’t it? Terribly.
很伤脑筋是不是 是的
Just a minute.
等一下
I think I have it.
我想到了
That puts you in.
那样就把你围住了
Jesus! What are you doing?
天啊 你在做什么
I gotta get my watch off. You’re an animal.
我得把表摘下来 你简直就象头野兽
For Christ’s sake! I’m just setting the alarm.
老天爷 我只是调下闹钟
Are you finished?
好了吗
Wait a minute. What now?
等一等 又怎么了
David.
大卫
David, what are you doing down there?
大卫 你在下面做什么
Looking for a chess piece.
找一个棋子
What are you doing?
你做什么
Take a look.
你自己看
Did you find it? No, not that.
找到了吗 不 不是这个
Wait a minute. Let me give you a hand.
等一下 我来帮你
David, no!
大卫 不
No, wait! Wait a minute! You see it?
不 等等 你看到了吗
No, you didn’t find it.
不 我找不到
I think it’s a rook.
我想根本没什么棋子
No!
不
I love you!
我爱你
I never cheat.
我从不骗人
Amy, don’t play games with me.
艾米 别玩了
I’ve got a lot on my mind.
我必须全神贯注
You’re not being fair. I’m just trying to help.
你不公平 我只是想帮你
If you want to help, then get your friends to finish.
你如果想帮我 就叫你的朋友快把活干完
Get the garage makers and the rat catchers all to finish!
把车♥库♥修好 抓干净老鼠
And fix the toilet and clean up the kitchen.
然后修好厕所 收拾好厨房♥
That would be a terrific help!
那样也是帮我个大忙了
I love you, Amy, but I want you to leave me alone.
我爱你 艾米 但我想一个人静一静
OK.
好的
I’ll leave you alone with your blackboard.
我让你和你的黑板静一静
Don’t play games with me.
不要惹我生气
No.
不
Don’t do it, Amy.
不要这样 艾米
They were practically licking my body.
他们在偷♥窥♥我的身体
Who was practically licking your body?
谁在偷♥窥♥你的身体
Venner and Scutt.
维恩和史考特
I congratulate them on their taste.
我很高兴他们很有品味
Damn rat catcher staring at me.
该死的猎鼠者盯着我猛看
Why don’t you wear a bra?
你干吗不戴胸罩
Why should I?
干吗要戴
You shouldn’t go around without one
你不戴胸罩就不能指望
and not expect that type to stare.
低俗的他们不盯着你看
Look, if you could hammer a nail,
听着 如果你看紧他们干活
Venner and Scutt wouldn’t be out there.
维恩和史考特就不应该在那里
Listen, Amy…
听着 艾米…
Fixing the toaster and getting the garage built
我来这里的首要目的 不是为了
is not exactly the reason I came here in the first place.
修烤面包机或是修理车♥库♥
Are you saying you’d be happier ifwe hadn’t left?
你是说不来这里你会高兴一点
We left because I got a grant to do work,
我们离开那里是因为我
which I haven’t found the time to do.
找不到时间去做一些重要的事情
You left because you didn’t want to take a stand, commit.
你来这里是 因为你不想负责到底
Commit to what?
负什么责
I was involved with my work.
我的工作把我搞的一团糟
You want something out of me that is not right to deliver.
你要我做的事情 我根本做不到
That’s not what I was there for.
我不是为了那些来这里的
But I know why you’re here.
但我知道你为何来这里
Why?
为什么
Could it be because there’s no place else to hide?
因为你没别的地方可躲
I’m here because you once said…
我来这里是因为你曾说过
…you thought we could be happier here.
你认为我们在这里会开心些
Remember?
记得吗
I’m sorry.
对不起
Are you “sorry” sorry or just sorry?
你是遗憾发生刚才的不愉快 还是只是说对不起
“Sorry” sorry.
是前者
Then come here.
那就过来
I’m gonna take a bath.
我去洗个澡
Why? You don’t need one.
为什么 你不需要洗澡
I think I do.
我想我需要
By the way, I never claimed to be one of the “involved.”
对了 我从没想要让你感到棘手
Don’t forget to draw the curtains!
别忘了拉上窗帘
Thinking?
在想事情
Don’t want to come for a walk, do you?
一起散步 好吗
Sure.
好的
When?
什么时候
In a little while.
过一小会儿
Hey, hey. Come on.
拜托
Good evening.
晚上好
Kitty! Kitty!
猫咪 猫咪
Kitty, kitty.
猫咪 猫咪
David, I can’t find the cat!
大卫 我找不到猫
Can you forget the cat and let me work for a minute?!
不要管猫好吗 让我专心工作
Kitty.
猫咪
Shit.
他妈的
Other side, sir.
另一边 先生
Hang on. Hang on.
等一下
Hold it, hold it. Wait for him for a minute.
等等 让他先过吧
Let him pass! Let’s see how good he is!
让他先过吧 瞧瞧他的技术有多棒
You’re out of your mind!
你疯了
Hello, Henry. Hello, Janice.
你好 亨利 你好 贾尼斯
Henry! Come here!
亨利 过来
He’s all right. Aren’t you, Henry?
他是个好人 是不是 亨利
Henry, how many times I gotta tell you, boy?
亨利 你要我说多少次
You don’t listen.
你还是不听
Come on.
走吧
Come on, Henry. We’re going home.
亨利 我们回家去
What’d she want?
你想知道什么
You’d have known for sure what she was after 20 years ago, Tom.
你应该知道她以前的事 说来听听
Now, now, that’ll do.
少胡说
They still down at the hall bingoing? Yeah.
她们还在教堂吗 是的
Tell her I’m behaving myself. I’ll be along soon.
告诉她我马上会一个人过去
Bobby!
鲍比
Run along now.
我们走吧
Hello, David.
你好 大卫
Bobby!
鲍比