Can’t walk down the streets, they say, Norman.
他们说都没人敢上街了
Was you involved in it, sir?
你有干过这些事吗
I mean, did you take part?
我是说你也曾加入他们吗
See anybody get knifed?
你看见过别人被刀杀死吗
Just between commercials.
只在电视上见过
Wanna put that down there?
放在那里就好了
No, I’m just glad I’m here where it’s quiet
我来这里只是想找个安静的地方
and you can breathe air that’s fresh
可以呼吸到新鲜空气
and drink water that doesn’t have to come out of a bottle.
不用再喝该死的桶装水
It isn’t water that I drink out of a bottle, sir.
我倒希望能喝上桶装水 先生
Those two fellows will be up to help you tomorrow.
他们两个明天就来帮你的忙
Kitty!
猫咪
You gonna have a crack at her, Norman?
你看上她了 诺曼
No. Ten months inside is enough for me.
不 坐了十个月的牢够我受的了
They got anything worth taking? Nope.
拿到什么值钱的东西没有 没有
Except, uh…
除了 …
…these.
这些
You bloody fool. It was nothing.
你真乱来 没关系的
She’s got a dozen or more. Full of perfume.
她有很多件 还有香水味
You like my trophy?
你喜欢我的战利品吗
Bugger your trophy.
狗屁战利品
I want what was in ’em.
我要的不是这个
I could do with some of that, too, Normie.
我想有好戏看了
Charlie Venner.
查理·维恩
He had some of it, years ago,
几年前她和她父亲在这里的时候
when she was here with her father.
他们有过一腿
Venner’s a bloody liar, and so are you.
维恩是个骗子 你也一样
Tell her, smell her, lock her in the cellar
告诉她 闻闻她 把她带回家
Kitty, kitty. Where are you?
猫咪 你在哪里
Kitty.
猫咪
Kitty, kitty.
猫咪 猫咪
kitty.
猫咪
kitty.
猫咪
Want a drink?
要喝一杯吗
I can’t find the cat.
我找不到小猫了
Doesn’t answer my call.
你还没回答我的话
Do I?
是吗
You’d better.
你最好还是喝一杯
Why did you hire Charlie Venner?
你为什么要雇佣查理·维恩
I didn’t. You did.
我没有啊 是你雇了他
Kitty.
猫咪
If she’s in my study, I’ll kill her.
如果她在我书房♥里 我会杀了她的
What?
你说什么
Nothing.
没什么
That your daddy’s chair?
那是你♥爸♥爸的椅子
Every chair is my daddy’s chair.
每张椅子都是我爸爸的
I’m glad we came.
很高兴我们来到这里
What are you doing? Kiss me.
你想做什么 吻我
You’re an animal.
你就象头野兽
Why’d you take my heater out of the study?
你干吗把暖炉拿出书房♥了
Because it’s going upstairs.
因为我要拿到楼上去
What happened?
为什么
It’s not going upstairs?
我们不是要上楼去吗
It’s freezing in there.
书房♥里很冷
Hello. I can see you’re working at top speed.
你们好 你们都干的很卖♥♥力
Is he in there studying?
你先生在书房♥里做研究
You’d better do something.
你们最好开始干活
My husband will think all Englishmen are lazy.
我先生会以为所有英国人都很懒
Let me help, ma’am.
我来帮忙 夫人
Yeah, come on over here. This way.
对 来这里 这边
Watch your fingers, Chris.
小心手指 克利斯
What was so funny with them?
和他们在一起很有趣吗
They just think you’re strange.
他们认为你很奇怪
Why, because I’m American?
为什么 因为我是美国人
No. No.
不是的
Just strange.
只是有点奇怪
Do you think I’m strange?
你认为我很奇怪吗
Occasionally.
有时候是的
You act like you’re 14.
你就象个14岁的小女孩
I am.
我是只有14岁
Wanna try for 12?
想试试做个12岁的小女孩吗
How about eight? I freak out for eight-year-olds.
8岁怎么样 我觉得你只有8岁
David!
大卫
Will you please get some lettuce?
你去摘一些生菜 好吗
OK.
好的
And fix the damn toaster!
然后把烤面包机修好
What does she think I’m doing here, playing games?
她认为我是在这里玩数字游戏吗
What is this, grammar school?
她把这里当成学校了
Jesus Christ.
天啊
We’ll be leaving now. Mr. Riddaway’ll be giving us a lift.
我们要走了 瑞德威先生是来接我们的
Fine.
好的
I was just saying to your missus…
我刚才和你太太说过
that in a funny sort of a way,
有趣的是
I feel closer to rats than to people,
我和老鼠比和人还要亲近点
even though I kill them for a living. Their dying is my living.
即使我专门以灭鼠为生
Smell a rat, see a rat, kill a rat.
闻到老鼠 看到老鼠 然后杀掉它
That’s me, that’s Chris Cawsey.
那就是我 克利斯卡兹
I’d be lost without ’em, I suppose. That’s true.
离开了它们我会很失落的 我说的是真心话
Cleverest thing you ever see around these parts is a rat.
这里最聪明的就是老鼠
Mr. Sumner!
萨姆纳先生
Rats is life!
老鼠就是生活
Shove up, you overgrown bastard.
开快点 你个混球
How’s your day been? Been up in a fat sheep, have you?
今天过的怎么样 和牛粪待了一天
David?
大卫
David?
大卫
Dinner’s ready!
晚饭好了
Did you hear me?
你听到了吗
Hello, Major. Evening, Major.
你好 少校 晚上好 少校
Evening.
晚上好
Will you be having a pint with me then, Major?
和我一起喝一杯好吗 少校
Not tonight. I’ll buy my own.
今晚不行 我自己付帐
Otherwise we’d never get out of here.
不然我们就无法离开这里回家了
You know that.
你应该明白的
Yes, I do know that.
是的 我明白
Thanks, Harry.
谢谢你 哈瑞
John. Evening, sir.
约翰 晚上好
John. Fancy a game?
来玩一局
Aye.
好的
Evening, Harry. Evening.
晚上好 哈瑞 晚上好
John Niles, come here to me.
约翰·奈奥斯 过来一下
Is this for a drink then, Tom?
你想叫我一起喝酒 汤姆
No, this is for the truth.
不 是说些事情
Your brother.
有关你兄弟的
Been hangin’ around the girls again.
他又在缠那个女孩
You’d better keep a closer watch,
你最好看紧他一点
or we’ll be puttin’ him away.
不然我们会好好修理他的
It’s all right, Pa. He’s only throwing the ball to ’em a little.
这没什么 老爹 只是在一起玩球而已
A little’s too much for that sod.
那已经过了
Watch your tongue, Norman.
你小心说话 诺曼
I’ll watch nothing except my own ways.
只要和我有关的事我就会注意的
You watch your brother, or I’ll do it for you.
你好好看住你弟弟 否则我会帮你教训他的
If he ever makes a mistake again in any way,
如果他再犯任何错误的话
I’ll be the first to have him put away.
我会第一个教训他的
David! You’ve been at it for hours!
大卫 你已经在书房♥里待了好几小时了
Gave me a fright, you did.
你吓到我了
You watching him, are you?
你在看他 对吗
Just looking.
随便看看而已
Do you fancy him?
你对他好奇吗
He’s sweet, I think.
我觉得他很可爱
Want anything?
要吃些东西吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!