Is that for us?
是给我们的吗
No, it’s for you.
不 是给你的
What is that? A man trap.
是什么东西 捕人器
They used to use it for catching poachers.
人们曾用这个来抓偷猎者
Hello, Amy.
你好 艾米
Hello, Charlie.
你好 查理
Where do we put it, Mr. Sumner?
要放在哪里 萨姆纳先生
Oh, here in the back.
放在后面
It’s heavy, Mr. Sumner.
这东西真重 萨姆纳
I’m surprised you still remember me.
你还记得我 我真感到意外
Where do we put it, Amy?
要摆在哪个地方 艾米
Anywhere you want. It’s your birthday present.
随便你 这是生日礼物
Happy birthday. Thank you.
生日 快乐 谢谢
Don’t scratch it. Why are you surprised?
不要动它 你为什么感到意外
How long has it been, Charlie?
我们有多久没见了
Three summer holidays in six years.
算一算也有六年了
This is an old friend, Charlie Venner.
大卫 他是我的一个老朋友 查理·维恩
My husband, David Sumner.
我丈夫 大卫·萨姆纳
Mr. Venner. Please call me Charlie.
维恩先生 叫我查理好了
You work around here?
你在这附近工作吗
Sometimes.
有时候
Will you give me a hand, please? Yeah.
能帮我搬一下吗 好的
David’s a mathematician. What are you going to catch?
大卫是位数学家 你要去哪里
Peace and quiet. An arithmetic teacher.
去找个安静的地方 做数学老师
Well, uh… No.
比方说 不
He’s writing a book…
他正在写一本
on the computer analysis of the celestial…
有关天体的电脑分♥析♥研究的书
Good try. Why don’t you put this in the trunk, Amy?
说的好 你把这放到车厢里去 艾米
Here, let me.
让我来吧
Maybe Charlie could help us with the garage, David.
也许查理可以帮我们整理车♥库♥ 大卫
Yeah, that’s a good idea. This fellow Norman…
好主意 也许诺曼和…
Scutt. Yes. He’s taking forever.
史考特 对 他承揽了这项工作
Me and Bobby will do it for you, Mr. Sumner.
我和鲍比可以帮你干 萨姆纳先生
Me and my cousin Bertie will be out tomorrow. We’ll get it up for you.
明天我和表弟可以去帮你忙
Yes? How much? Oh, reasonable.
是吗 工资怎么算 价钱肯定公道
OK, thank you. We’re at…
好 谢谢你 我们住在…
Back at Trencher’s Farm.
在贾奇农场后边
We’ll be there, sir.
我们明天会过去的 先生
Good. Good.
很好
Where are you going?
你去哪里
David?
大卫
Where are you going? Cigarettes.
你去哪里 买♥♥香烟
A couple of packs of any American cigarettes, please.
请给我几包美国烟
Time, gentlemen, please.
先生们 到时候打烊了
Finish your drinking. Let me have your glasses.
喝完请把酒杯拿过来
Henry Niles.
亨利·奈奥斯
I thought he was to be put away.
我还以为他早该被遗忘了
We can take care of our own here. Usually do.
我们能处理好自己的事情 通常
Remember when I took care of you, Amy?
记不记得我是如何照顾你的 艾米
But you didn’t. Remember?
但你并没有照顾过我 记得吗
There was once a time, Mrs. Sumner,
萨姆纳太太 有一次…
when you were ready to beg me for it.
你却一直在求我
Take your hands off me.
把你的手拿开
Gentlemen, drink up. Let me have your glasses.
先生们 请快点喝完 把酒杯给我
Bloody early, Harry.
好的 哈瑞
Harry…
哈瑞…
I think I should have another pint.
我想我应该再来一杯
Sorry about my uncle, Harry.
我为我叔叔道歉 哈瑞
I think he’s a bit taken with drink.
我想他有点醉了
I do beg your pardon, Mr. Harry Ware.
你再说一遍 哈瑞先生
I’ll pay for the American gentleman’s cigarettes.
我帮那位美国绅士付烟钱
Oh, that’s OK.
不 不用了
That’s all right. I got it, sir.
不要紧 我很乐意 先生
Garage coming along?
车♥库♥修的怎么样了
Norman fixing it up all right? Yeah.
诺曼他们把它修好了吧 对
And I’ll pay for the glass.
我会付酒钱
And I’ll even pay for the little bit of plaster to put on your finger.
我也会付你的医药费
But I do think I should have another pint to take me home.
但我还是想再来一杯才回家
The bar’s closed, Tom.
酒吧打烊了 汤姆
Come on, Tom.
走吧 汤姆
It is, is it?
酒吧关门了 是吧
We’ll see about that!
我倒要瞧瞧
Take it easy, old man!
别激动 老头
Old man, you say?!
你叫我老头?!
All right, Tom.
好了 汤姆
You’ve had your fun.
你已经闹够了
Pay the man and leave.
付了钱后离开吧
I do beg your pardon, Mr. Magistrate.
对不起 长官大人
What I am, I am.
但我敢做敢当
What’s the damage, Harry?
要赔多少 哈瑞
Call it a quid, Tom.
不用了 汤姆
Let’s call it…
我就赔你…
30 bob.
30块钱
Will that do then, eh, Major?
这样可以了吗 长官
Go home, Tom, will you?
回家去吧 汤姆
Or you’ll be up before me on a fresh charge.
不然我就抓你上法庭
Come on, lads. Work to be done.
走吧 伙计 还有活要干呢
See you tonight, Harry.
晚上见 哈瑞
All right, Tom.
好的 汤姆
I showed him, eh, lads?
我对他大吼大叫
They’re paid for, sir.
他们付了你的烟钱 先生
They are now.
我自己付
Stupid cow! Get off!
蠢货 滚吧
What was that about?
怎么回事
Who was that big guy with the beard?
那个留大胡子的大个子是谁
Why?
干吗问这个
Is he any relation to your friend Charlie?
他是你朋友查理的亲戚吗
Yes.

How well do you know this fellow Venner?
你和维恩有多熟
Stop teasing.
不要说笑
Did you ever go out with him? Cut it out.
你曾和他约会过吗 别胡说
Leave me alone! Stop it!
不要这样 住手
Stop. Tell me.
不要 你快告诉我
I’ll stop the car.
我要停车了
I just want to know. Tell me.
我想知道 告诉我
Stop. I’m telling you.
停下 我就告诉你
You asked for it. OK.
是你自找的 来吧
All right, drive the car.
好吧 你开车吧
You asked for it! Chicken!
你自找的 小女人
You’re nuts! You’re terrible! You’re wicked!
你疯了 你太可怕了 你是恶人
Oh, by the way, Venner did try to get fresh once.
什么事 维恩有次是想上我
Yeah? So?
是吗 然后呢
Nothing happened!
什么事也没发生
You’ll have some help tomorrow.
明天会有人来帮你忙
Charles Venner and his cousin…
查理·维恩和他的表弟
are coming to help finish the garage.
会来和你一起修车♥库♥
We’ll have the garage finished before Chris gets the rats out.
我和克利斯很快就可以干完
Hello, miss. Chris?
你好 克利斯
Yeah, Chris.
对 克利斯
Oh, yes, Mr. Cawsey. The rat man.
是卡兹先生 捕鼠专家
Want a hand with this, sir? Yes.
要我帮忙吗 先生 好的
It’s a real antique, sir.
这是古董吧 先生
Rare, they are. My wife is a collector.
是珍品 我太太是个收藏家
But I end up with them.
但我对此没兴趣
I find it’s a bit large for my prey, sir.
这个夹子对老鼠来说大了点 先生
Won’t do at all. Don’t count on it.
不会管用的 不用指望这东西
Do you like it here, sir? Very much.
你喜欢这里吗 先生 非常喜欢
I hear it’s pretty rough in the States, sir.
我听说美国那个地方很乱 先生
Have you seen some of it, sir?
你有碰见过吗
Bombing, rioting, sniping, shooting the blacks?
到处都是爆♥炸♥ 动♥乱♥ 枪击案 枪杀黑人 是吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!