– 你爱上她了吗 – 我爱上她了
– Are you in love? – I am in love.
– 你也爱上她了 – 我也爱上她了
– Are you in love? – I’m in love, too.
我同意
I agree. I agree. I agree. I agree.
伙计们!
Hey, guys!
这个小东西现在是我们狼群的新成员
This tiny thing is now a wolf, everybody.
– 你说什么? – 什么? 发生什么事了?
– What did he say? – What? What’s happening?
– 大声点 我们听不见! – 她是我们的人了!
– Louder. We’re in the back! – We’re keeping it!
– 在后面的 她是我们的人! – 好 谢谢
– Back of the pack, we’re keeping it! – Okay, thank you.
看那个
Aw, look at that.
这个递送任务现在完成了
The delivery is now complete.
现在 我只要找到路离开这里
Now, I just need to find a way out of here.
等一下 你不是在递送她到她父母那吗?
Wait, you’re not gonna deliver her to her actual parents?
婴儿不知道有什么不同 因为婴儿是傻子
Baby doesn’t know the difference because babies are dumb.
婴儿不是傻子
Oh, babies are not dumb.
他们超傻的
They are super dumb.
婴儿能解决甚至我们都不理解的问题
Babies have a higher level of intelligence than we will ever understand.
你应该像一个婴儿一样学习如何说话
You sound like a baby that learned how to talk.
我是个婴儿要学说话!
I am a baby that learned how to talk!
嘿 我想教她走一个圆
Hey, I want to teach it to walk around in circles
– 在她躺下之前 – 好啊
– before it lays down. – Yes. Yes. Yes.
那是我最爱教的事
That’s my favorite thing to teach.
别靠太近 你吓着她了!
Don’t get too close, you’re gonna scare it!
我不是…
I’m not… Ow!
– 嗯 这个宝宝 她在笑! – 是啊 笑笑比较容易被接纳
– Huh. The baby, it’s laughing! – Yeah. Good for it.
不
No.
好吧 我对我将要做的事感到抱歉
Okay, I apologize for what I’m about to do.
– 对不起
– Sorry.
– 停下! – 对不起
– Stop it! – Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
– 那是我的脸! – 对不起!
– That’s my face! – Sorry!
– 你为什么还不停下? – 快点!
– Why did you stop? – Come on!
好吧 我有一个计划 我可以假装
Okay, I get the plan. I can fake it. I can fake it!
好 那就假装!
Okay, okay. Fake it!
等一下!等一下 好吗? 等一下
Wait! Hold on a second, okay? Wait.
好了 我有一个主意
All right, I have an idea.
你们可以想像得到 如果你把我们放下来他会用多大的力来打我
Imagine how much harder she could hit me if you cut us down.
太好了! 我真的可以为这家伙痛哭
Oh, yeah! I could really wail on this guy.
我的意思是 你并不需要做到那样 但是…
I mean, you don’t have to go that hard, but…
– 我想我会的 – 好吧…
– Oh, I think I do. – Well…
我还在生你的气
Oh, I’m still mad at you.
切断它!
Cut ’em down!
抓住一根棒子或其它也行!
Grab a stick or something!
等一下 什么?
Wait, what?
你要想更多吗?
Do you want more?
是的!
Yeah!
这根小树枝足够吗?
Will this tiny twig be enough?
– 是的! – 不! 不!
– Yes! – No! No!
要更大的!
Bigger!
你可以找到最大的树干!
Get the biggest twig you can find!
对不起了 朱尼尔 我只能给予它们想要的东西了
Sorry, Junior. Gotta give the people what they want.
抓住那个孩子! 快!
Grab the baby! Let’s go!
群狼听令 抓住他们!
Wolf pack, chase!
抓住他们
Chase, chase, chase.
为什么你不停止打我?
Why wouldn’t you stop hitting me?
我在让它们分心啊
I was distracting them.
好吧 我们快走吧
Okay, here we go.
我们应该砍断这索桥!
Oh! Oh! We should untie the bridge!
是的 我知道 不然你以为我要干嘛?
Yeah, I know. What do you think I’m doing?
抓住他们
Chase, chase, chase.
唔啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa…
滚吧 臭狼们!
Suck it, wolves!
群狼听令! 开启过桥模式!
Wolf pack! Form of wolf bridge!
发生什么事了?
What is happening?
那群浪在搭建一个悬浮桥
The wolves are forming a suspension bridge.
– 这怎么可能? – 我也不知道
– How is that possible? – I don’t know.
好吧 我们走!
All right, let’s go!
一座桥!
A bridge!
我们有可能会死啊!
We’re probably gonna die!
抓住他们
Chase, chase, chase!
快走!
Let’s go!
– 那扇门掉了! – 别管它了!
– The door! – Leave it!
快要抓到了
Almost gotcha, almost gotcha, almost gotcha!
我的天呐 我们可以用那东西充当一个东西!
Oh, my gosh! We can use that thing as a thing!
对! 充当一个东西
Right! To thing to the thing!
快走!
Let’s go!
– 你听起来像一个猴子 – 你听起来才像一个猴子!
– You sound like a monkey. – You sound like a monkey!
群狼听令 开启船艇模式!
Wolf pack, form of wolf boat!
船艇模式!
Boat!
你们在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
那太荒谬了!
That is so unpredictable!
哈哈!
Ha-ha!
群狼听令! 开启潜艇模式!
Wolf pack! Form of submarine!
潜艇模式!
Submarine!
我不知道原来狼群可以变成一艘潜艇!
I didn’t know wolves could form a submarine!
我以前都没有见到过这样的事情
I’ve never seen that before on nature shows.
好 快点 快到那架飞机那!
Okay, quick, get to the plane!
什么? 我以为它已经坏掉了
What? I thought it was broken.
不 我之前修理了几个部分了
No, I fixed it with some spare parts.
我们快到了 我们快到了
We’re gonna get ya. We’re gonna get ya.
好 快走!
All right, let’s go!
朱尼尔!
Junior!
显而易见的 我没办法按下这个按钮
Obviously, I’m not gonna push it.
等一下!
Wait!
或许我可以轻轻的按下它
Oh, I could push it so easily.
这会用到那么稍微小小的武力
It would take such a little amount of force.
别那样看着我
Don’t look at me like that.
如果你不给我们那个小家伙 我们会吃掉你的
If you don’t give us Tiny Thing, we’re gonna eat you.
我们无论如何都会吃掉你的!
We’re gonna eat you anyway!
你别那么说
You don’t say it.
你得先做个交易 然后你再吃掉他们
You make the deal and then you eat them anyway.
知道了
Gotcha!
我们不打算吃掉你!
We’re not going to eat you!
现在说这句太晚了!
Well, now it’s too late!
不! 不!
Oh, no! No!
– 朱尼尔! – 快走!
– Junior! – Let’s go!
好了 开始飞吧!
All right, let’s fly!
这还是不能飞啊
It doesn’t fly.
– 什么? – 它要掉下去了!
– What? – It falls!
为什么我要救你?
Why did I save you?
群狼听令! 开启飞机模式!
Wolf pack! Form of wolf plane!
– 快点! 快点! – 我们走吧!
– Come on! Come on! – Let’s go!
小家伙 快回来!
Tiny Thing, come back!
回来 小家伙 我们需要你!
Oh, come back, Tiny Thing. We need you!
我的孩子
My baby.
什么鬼?
What?
再多五分钟 然后我们就停止
Five more minutes and then we stop
你们在干嘛?
What?
– 再多5分钟… – 不!
– Five more minutes… – No!
那是我们的烟囱!
That’s our chimney!
你们准备摧毁整个屋顶啊?
You’re gonna destroy the whole roof?
妈妈 我们不得不把这个烟囱换成一个滑滑梯了
Mom, we have to replace the chimney with a slide
为了送子鸟给我递送来的小♥弟♥弟♥
for when the storks deliver my baby brother.
他说什么
What he said.
不! 别疯了 你不可能做到的
No! Don’t be crazy. You cannot do the chimney.
来嘛 别让我让我做个吝啬的妈妈
Come on, don’t make me the mean mom.
– 爸爸很有趣 妈妈很吝啬 – 我听到了!
– Dads are fun, moms are mean. – I heard that!
– 父母会议 – 集♥合♥!
– Parent conference. – Pinching!
海伦 人们可能觉得我们可能疯了
Henry, people are gonna think we’re crazy.
我们需要告诉他
We need to tell him.
告诉他什么?
Tell him what?