这是我有生以来最糟糕的一天了!
This is the worst day of my life!
亨特会杀了我的!
Hunter’s gonna kill me!
– 为什么我们不告诉任何一个人? -你疯了吗?
– Why don’t we just tell someone? – Are you insane?
如果有人发现这里 我就死定了
If anyone finds out about this,
I am dead meat.
我的老板梦也就破裂了
My hopes of becoming boss destroyed.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
来吧!
Come on!
怎么了?
What up?
– 你好 马屁鸽 – 你好
– Hey, Pigeon Toady. – Hey, there.
很酷的金属物 老兄
Hey, cool metal thing, brah.
新品种包裹?里面是什么?
New kind of package? What’s in it?
– 糖果盒 – 有一些气体
– Candy canes. – Some gas.
酷毙了 老兄 你昨晚看比赛了?
Cool, brah. You catch the game last night?
– 噢 是啊 真的是场壮观的比赛 – 棒极了的比赛
– Oh, yeah. Real great game. – Excellent playing.
是啊 前四分之一赛程♥真♥的太糟糕了
Yeah, too bad about the last quarter.
– 是啊 那实在太糟糕了 – 真的太失败了
– Yeah, that was too bad. – Real bummer.
然而还有一点点时间剩余 我们把它拉出来…
And yet then with a little time left, we pulled it out…
– 是啊! – 耶!
– Totally! – Yeah.
只是在最后一秒再次失球
…only to lose it again in the last second.
– 这太令人失望了 – 这真是失落啊
– Such a disappointment. – It was a comedown.
– 只不过球又回来了 – 真是我生命中最棒的一天!
– Only to get it back. – Best day of my life!
– 然后又丢球了 ! – 真是我生命中最糟糕的一天!
– Only to lose it! – Worst day of my life!
然后球又回来了
Only to get it back.
看来这是一个过山车比赛!
A roller-coaster of a game!
然后又再次失球了
Only to lose it again.
多么赞的比赛啊! 我们走了 再见
What a game! Here we go, see you later.
再见!
Bye!
没什么大不了的
Cool. No big deal.
等…等一下
Wait… Wait a second.
昨晚没有比赛
There was no game last night.
什么…
What the…
来 去我的工作室
Come on. Let’s get to my workshop.
我们在那儿会安全的
We’ll be safe there.
好吧 好了 好了 好了
All right, okay, all right, all right.
这一切都不会有问题的
It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay.
我们要低调 好吗?
We just need to keep a low-pro here. Okay?
如果有人看到一个带着孩子的送子鸟
If one person sees a stork with a baby,
我被任命做老板的机会就毁了 所以…
my chances of being named boss are ruined. So…
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
– 我想看看那个孩子! – 不 不 不
– I wanna see the baby! – No, no, no.
我们不能打开那个东西
We do not open that thing.
只是一个露面就可以可爱到你生活不能自理
Just a brief exposure to baby cuteness can ruin your life.
还记得贾斯伯吗?
Remember Jasper?
我正在试着把我的手指放上去那 我想不起来谁…
Hmm. I’m trying to put my finger on it. I can’t think of who…
你正在遭受讽刺因为他改变了你的人生历程
You’re being sarcastic because he changed the course of your life.
– 是啊 – 对啊
– That’s right. – Yeah.
嗯 这个怎么样?
Huh. How about this?
嗯 好吧 送子鸟大会是在下个星期一 今天是星期五
Huh. All right, Storkcon is on Monday. Today is Friday.
如果我们把这个孩子送到她家 我仍能做上老板
If I can just deliver this thing by then, I can still be named boss.
加德纳家 我来啦!
Gardner family, here I come!
但是你的翅膀折断了 你不能…
But your wing’s broken. You can’t…
设定一个计划! 死守计划!
Make a plan! Stick to the plan!
用生命递送!
Always deliver!
我不能再飞了!
I’ll never fly again!
那是什么?
What’s that?
你说的什么是什么?
Hmm? What’s what?
那个 就在那
That. Right there.
那个? 不可以
Uh… Oh, that? No.
那没什么
That’s nothing.
看起来像架飞机
Looks like an airplane.
好吧 我猜应该是和飞机一类的
Well, it kind of is an airplane, I guess.
太好了 我来驾驶它
Great! I’ll use it.
好吧 这要花费我很长时间去弄它
Oh, well, it kind of took me a long time to make,
像要几年时间…
like years and years…
好了 见证奇迹的时刻到了
Great. All leading to this moment.
我修复它是为了其他事情
I’m saving it for something else.
– 为了什么?
– For what?
你打算用它做什么?
What were you gonna use it for?
为角落商店公♥司♥递送包裹是我的梦想
Uh, it’s my dream to deliver packages for Cornerstore.com.
好了 那个 孩子
Oh, well, hey there, kid.
现在是你的机会了
Now’s your chance.
– 呃 我不知道 – 好吧
– Uh, I don’t know. – Yeah.
我甚至不知道他是否能飞
I don’t even know if it flies.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你可以使用它了 让我们一起递送婴儿吧
Yeah, you can use it. Let’s deliver this baby.
你确定吗?
Are you sure though?
– 好吧 开始大干一场吧!
– All right, let’s do it!
好吧 太棒了 让我来教你这个怎么用
Okay, great. Let me show you how to fly this.
你好? 我是一只鸟
Um, hello? I’m a bird.
我很确定我知道如何…
I’m pretty sure I know how to…
我错了! 我完全错了!
I was wrong! I was immediately wrong!
当然 那个自动飞行按钮让你飞得更完美
Of course, the autopilot button. That makes perfect sense.
我知道 我在测试你
I knew that. I was testing you.
你测试了一个让我成功做到了的事
Oh, you were testing me on a thing that I made.
– 那当然 – 你的座位湿吗?
– That’s correct. – Is your seat wet?
是的 那是我的尿
Yep. That’s my urine.
我在下降的时候拉了点尿在座位上
I peed in the seat when we were falling.
你还想说些其他的什么吗?
Whoo. What else do you want to talk about?
我的孩子
My baby.
现在 我真的觉得你会喜欢上这间房♥子贝基
Now, I really think you’re gonna love this one, Becky.
我们都觉得你这次找到了 适合你的房♥子
I think we found you a good one.
是啊 当你看到这个房♥子
Yeah, when we saw this,
我们当时选房♥子的时候 就是“哇” 就是这间 的这种感觉
we looked at each other and we were like, “Wow.”
当然我在说你们的房♥子
“This is theirs.” Yeah.
– 只不过可能要装♥修♥一下 – 是啊
– And it’s a fixer-upper… – Yeah. It is.
我知道装♥修♥不是你们要的
…which I know we weren’t looking for.
但是至少它不是破烂不堪
But at least it’s not a fixer-downer.
亲爱的 你能不能…
Oh, honey, can you just…
– 你可不可以等一下? – 是的 你可以吗?
– Can you hold one second? – Yeah, can you?
– 你去看看 – 什么? 不 还没轮到我
– You’re up. You’re up. – What? No, it’s not my turn.
– 你去 马上 – 不行啊
– You’re up, now. You’re up. – It can’t be.
所以你是想我们的家被毁 对吗
So you want a panic room, okay.
内特?
Nate?
干嘛?
What?
内特?
Nate?
在这 伙计
Hey there, buddy.
你在干什么?
Whatcha doin’ here?
我正在准备
I’m preparing.
很好 你正在准备
Right, you’re preparing.
准备什么?
For what?
迎接送子鸟送来的我的弟弟
To get my baby brother from the storks.
好吧
Right.
我喜欢你校鼓励超越现实的想象力
Hey, I love your school encourages imagination over actual learning,
– 但是送子鸟已经不能再递送宝宝了 – 我知道
– but the storks don’t deliver anymore. – I know.
它们从来就没有递送过宝宝 就像是 永远都没有
They haven’t done that in, like, forever.
爸爸 你根本不需要帮助我
Dad, you don’t have to help me at all.
我就是要让觉得回去工作会内疚
This is a guilt-free pass for you to go back inside and work.
你走就可以了
Just go.
– 走 走吧 爸爸 – 什么?
– Go. Shoo, shoo, Dad. Go. – What?
好吧 那我走了
Okay, all right. Fine.
你眨眨眼我就进大学了
You blink and I’ll be in college.
你说什么
What was that?
我只是一直走 一直工作
Hmm? No, I’m just walking, working.
– 我什么都没说 你只需要… – 好吧
– I didn’t say anything. You should just… – Okay.
还记得还当我是个婴儿的时候吗? 这就像一分钟之前?
Remember when I was a baby? It felt like one minute ago?
– 什么? – 什么?
– What? – What?
好
Fine.
爸爸 你就是我的偶像 不过最多两年 以后我就不会这么觉得了
Dad, you’ll be my idol for, like, two more years.
好吧 我听到了
Okay, I heard that one.
这样吧 听着