什么?不 不
What? No, no.
那是一只鹌鹑 一只鸸鹋 还有一只鸡
That’s a quail, an emu, there’s a chicken.
它们都不会飞
They cannot fly.
但是 直到现在会飞了
Yeah. Until now.
她帮我们实现了梦想
She’s helping us achieve our dreams.
– 对啊 道兰 – 你知道的
– That’s right, Dougland. – You know it.
如果你用那个桶的话那我没话说
It is still a personal victory if you use the bucket.
那我们就不应那个
Okay, we’ll all not use the bucket!
等一下 什么?
Wait, what?
哈哈! 小郁还不适应
Ha-ha! Tulip doesn’t fit in.
我们都是一样的 唯有她是个怪人
We’re all the same and she’s a weirdo.
感觉不太好 她…
Whoa, whoa, whoa, that’s not nice. She’s…
她有着一个艰难的人生
She’s had a hard life.
好吧
Okay.
这将是个伟大的时刻 伙计们!
This is gonna be great, guys!
倒计时
Countdown.
Three, two, one!
成功了! 我们都在飞!
It’s working! We’re flying!
真棒
Yeah, yeah!
是啊
Yeah!
还不够快 我还要更快!
Enough of this, I wanna go fast!
不!道兰 等一下!
No! Dougland, wait!
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
这是我有生以来最伟大的日子
This is the greatest day of my life!
我在飞!
I’m flying!
这是属于我的时刻!
This is my moment!
– 道兰! 不! -别挡我的路!
– Dougland! No! – Get out of my way!
坏道兰! 不!
Bad Dougland! No!
怎么可能我的梦想发展到如此可怕的地步?
How could my dreams go so horribly wrong?
抓住你们了!
I got ya!
好
Okay.
我在往下掉
I’m fallin’.
不!
Oh, no! No! No, no, no, no, no!
天呐
Oh, boy.
还不差
Oh. Oh, that’s not so bad.
我着火了!
I got it. I got it. I got it! I got it!
我着火了!
I got it!
我很抱歉! 我真的 真的很抱歉
I’m sorry! Oh, I’m so, so sorry. Oh!
我不适合在任何我想去做的事情上
I don’t fit in anywhere and all I want to do is help!
天呐
Oh, boy.
在你来
Before you finish,
祝我生日快乐之前
for you to come to wish me a happy birthday,
那是最棒的 你知道吗? 就像个小彩虹
that’s just the nicest, you know? It’s like a little rainbow.
谢谢
So, thank you.
那真的很棒
That’s really nice.
但是 噢 抱歉 我打断了你
But, oh, I’m sorry. I interrupted you.
你想要说什么?
What were you gonna tell me?
好吧
Oh, boy.
我有个绝妙的消息告诉你
I have wonderful news for you.
你被释放了
You have been liberated.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思就是你被开除了
Well, it means that you are
fired.
– 什么? – 你…
– What? – You’re…
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
对不起 你…
Excuse me. You’re…
你棒极了!
You’re fantastic!
真的?
Really?
因为我刚刚炸毁了工厂
Because I just blew up most of the factory.
是的
Oh, yeah.
这太扭曲了!
What a twist! Um…
这意味…
Well, it means…
我要把你安排到其他适合你的岗位去
I’m putting you in charge of your very own department.
你是信件收发室的这个岗位的老大了
You are the new head of Letter Sorting.
我甚至还不知道我们还有信
I didn’t even know we still got letters.
我们会有的!
We do!
– 现在 你要好好管理它们 – 当然! 我会做得为之一惊的!
– And now, you’re in charge of them. – Oh, yes! I will rock this!
你可以做得好的!
You will rock this!
– 耶! 努力做好它! – 去努力做好它吧!
– Oh, yeah! Rock it hard! – Gonna rock it hard!
这里的第一条规定是什么?
And what’s the number-one rule?
用生命递送!
Always deliver!
– 不对 是绝不能离开这间房♥间 – 噢
– Wrong. Never leave this room.
– Oh.
我一直以为这更多像是“力量”!
I always thought it was
something more like “Strength”!
– “决心” – 不 开玩笑的
– “Determination”! – Nope. That’s way off.
第一条规定是 绝不能离开这里
Number-one rule, never leave this room.
好吧 如果…
Okay, well, if that…
无聊 无聊 无聊
Bored, bored, bored.
你是怎么上下班呢?
So, how was your commute?
我是搭载具的
Oh, I took the bucket.
我也是 真的有准备的喔
Me, too. Real backed up.
那是
Oh, yeah.
你有听说过史蒂夫和格洛丽亚吗?
You hear about Steve and Gloria?
什么?
What?
我听说她们是个项目
I hear they’re an item.
– 不 – 是的
– No. – Yeah.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
你们是在讨论我吗?
Are you guys talking about us?
你们最好别讨论我们
You guys better not be talking about us.
我很自信地告诉你
I told you that in confidence.
你不会使得她伤心的 她是我的生命!
You don’t make her upset. She’s my life!
噢 不 我把它大声地说出来了
Oh, no, I said it out loud.
你不应该去说任何事!
You’re not supposed to say anything!
对不起 伙计们 露出马脚咯!
Sorry, guys. Cat’s out of the bag!
– 不! – 呼~
– No! – Meow!
是你在说闲话吗? 不准再说闲话了! 去人力资源部!
Are you gossiping? No gossip allowed! Go to HR!
我之前提醒过你们两个 因为我听说你们有些问题
I’ve called you both in because hear you’ve been having problems.
– 重要的是我们有… – 先从她开始!
– And it’s important we have… – She’s the one who started it!
– 你好大的胆! – 你好大的胆!
– How dare you! – How dare you!
– 你们都挺大胆的! 你们都被开除了! – 你不能开除我!
– How dare both of you! You’re fired! – You can’t fire me!
– 我就要这么做! – 等一下! 我很抱歉 我不是这个意思!
– I just did! – Wait! I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean that!
– 伙计们! 来集体拥抱一个! – 集体拥抱!
– Guys! Group hug! – Group hug!
我在拥抱着自己 好吧
I’m hugging myself. Okay.
谁给我写封信啊!
Somebody write me a letter!
进来吧 忍♥者指挥官
Come in, Ninja Commander.
这里是牛仔宇航员特工内特 请回复
This is Cowboy Astronaut Agent Nate, over.
忍♥者团指挥官 你还在吗?
Ninja Team Commander, are you in position?
我准备发起突击了
I’m about to launch the assault.
我们绝对可以做到的
We can absolutely do that.
绝对没有问题
That’s not gonna be a problem.
哈哈! 冰冻博士!
Ha-ha! Dr. LeFreeze!
你可能以为会让我以一敌七千 但是你千算万算还是没有算到一件事
You may have me outnumbered 7,000 to one, but you weren’t counting on one thing,
我不是一个人
I’m not alone.
忍♥者部队 进攻!
Ninja force, attack!
忍♥者部队?
Ninja force?
不!
Oh, ow! No! Oh!
这就是我的尽头了
This is the end.
忍♥者部队 告诉我的妻子我依然爱着她
Ninja force, tell my wife I loved her.
加德纳房♥地♥产♥ 海伦…
Gardner Real Estate. Henry…
– 还有莎拉 – …加德纳!
– And Sarah… – …Gardner!
没有了加德纳 一幢房♥子就不再是个家了!
A house is not a home without a Gardner!
忍♥者指挥官 你在哪?
Ninja Commander, where were you?
– 你可以等一下吗? – 你可以…
– Uh, can you hold one second? – Can you just…
你答应过我今天下午去打败冰冻博士的
You promised me that we were taking down Dr. LeFreeze this afternoon.
你没有出现
You didn’t show up,
然而现在他控制了西欧的大部分地区
and now he controls most of Western Europe.
民族压力在上升
Ethnic tension is on the rise.
是啊
Yeah.
– 我们在打完电♥话♥之后就结束了 好吗? – 真的?
– We’re totally done after this call, okay? – Really?
– 再给多5分钟 – 然后我们就停止
– Five more minutes. – And then we’ll stop.
我们保证
We promise.